Ex-NY Governor Andrew Cuomo is considering a run for the New York state attorney general’s office

I don't think you can run for office even in NY if convicted of a crime but maybe not. History tells us that one of the most notorious Nazis who was hanged for war crimes was guilty of signing an order that caused the deaths of about 10,000 people. Andy Cuomo might have that number beat.

I don't think you can run for office even in NY if convicted of a crime but maybe not. History tells us that one of the most notorious Nazis who was hanged for war crimes was guilty of signing an order that caused the deaths of about 10,000 people. Andy Cuomo might have that number beat.
So far, he has only been charged with a misdemeanor.

It was serious enough that Fredo resigned as governor because of it.

Why isn't it serious enough to keep him out of the AG chair?
I never said anything about that. You were talking about Nazis being executed for war crimes, and they deservedly were. So far, the only thing he has been charged with a coping a feel without permission. If you go the jail for that, about 95% of married men would be guilty of doing that to their wives when they were dating. I would have to plead guilty.

I would tell you to read the post, but we all know you are almost completely illiterate.

that way he can pardon himself?

And I believe that he will succeed.

The Deep state always regurgitating their members. That they find other positions for them if they get thrown out from another. They use them until they cannot use their lifeless corpse anymore like they have done to RBG.

This is proof that politics is an addiction and I can think of thousands who are in serious need of an intervention.

Forum List

Back