Exactly How Blatant…

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
….a cover-up for criminality will you accept????

With the Liberals no longer in control of the Supreme Court……one can wistfully imagine justice returning to America.
Time for the Hillary/Comey trials??????

At issue is the clearly illegal behaviors that FBI Director Comey pretended didn’t happen…..

1.Even Hillary’s traditional allies at the Washington Post couldn’t swallow this:

“Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate. Previous secretaries of state have said they did the same thing…. Everything I did was permitted by law and regulation. I had one device. When I mailed anybody in the government, it would go into the government system.”
— Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton, interview with CNN, July 7, 2015

Three Pinocchio’s from their fact-checker.
Hillary Clinton’s claim that ‘everything I did [on e-mails] was permitted’

2. But the WaPo couldn’t indict her…..the FBI could….if it followed the law without that pro-Hillary bias.
Comey outright lied in inserting some imaginary ‘intent’ in the law….He said:

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

WHAT??????

3. “…nowhere in 18 U.S.C. 793 (f) of the Espionage Act which governs the ‘grossly negligent ‘ handling of classified information does it state that a defendant must have intended to break the law in order to be charged of found guilty.”
Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p.28

4. “Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody” has committed a felony. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Do you find the word ‘willingly’ or ‘intentionally’?

Outside of a biased or corrupt intent….why is Hillary not charged?????

Soooo…..let Hillary skate?

You must be a Liberal, huh.....laws are only for the 'little people,' ....the deplorables.

With the Liberals no longer in control of the Supreme Court……one can wistfully imagine justice returning to America.

At issue is the clearly illegal behaviors that FBI Director Comey pretended didn’t happen…..

1.Even Hillary’s traditional allies at the Washington Post couldn’t swallow this:

“Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate. Previous secretaries of state have said they did the same thing…. Everything I did was permitted by law and regulation. I had one device. When I mailed anybody in the government, it would go into the government system.”
— Former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton, interview with CNN, July 7, 2015

2. But the WaPo couldn’t indict her…..the FBI could….if it followed the law without that pro-Hillary bias.

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

WHAT??????

3. “…nowhere in 18 U.S.C. 793 (f) of the Espionage Act which governs the ‘grossly negligent ‘ handling of classified information does it state that a defendant must have intended to break the law in order to be charged of found guilty.”

4. “Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody” has committed a felony. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

You must be a Liberal, huh.....laws are only for the 'little people,' ....the deplorables.
State Department knew everything about Hillary’s server
Did nothing

No Harm, no foul

WHAT??????

State Department knew everything about Hillary’s server
Did nothing

No Harm, no foul

So that's why Hillary made the "swinging from nooses" comment

Hillary's indictment is just around the corner! I'm sure of it THIS time!

Why would you attempt to shield the career criminal with a weak joke?

I'm surprised at you.
That's the sort of thing the low-life in post #3 would do.

Your lesson for today:
"In Common Sense (January 1776) Thomas Paine reminded theAmerican colonists that in a free republic “ the law is king” and that if a day were to be set aside to celebrate the republic's achievements then it should not be focused on a single man but on the law itself: But where, say some, is the King of America?"
Paine on the idea that the law is king (1776) - Online Library of Liberty

"In 1780, John Adams enshrined this principle in the Massachusetts Constitution by seeking to establish "a government of laws and not of men." The influence of Britain,France and the United States contributed to spreading the principle of the rule of law to other countries around the world."
Rule of law - Wikipedia

Your punishment is to slog through Bethell's tome, and understand how law made prosperity possible.

51RTENVPPDL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Now....go forth and sin no more.

Don’t be shocked when this decades long wank fantasy doesn’t comes to pass.

5. “…Clinton was instructed on her first day on the job that all such materials must be maintained n a government-approved and secure location. Her home was not.

Clinton didn’t just keep classified documents in an unauthorized place but she willingly gave them to people she knew did not have the security clearance to receive them, in violation of the law.” Jarrett, Op. Cit.

6. Bear in mind that none of the individuals Hillary used in setting up the illegal server was cleared to see classified or sensitive unclassified material. That would be Justin Cooper and Bryan Pagliano who were responsible for installation, operation, and maintenance.

7. “State Dept. posts Huma Abedin emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop”
State Dept. posts Huma Abedin emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop - CNNPolitics

Gee.....I wonder how the terrorists of Benghazi found out that the compound with the Americans was under defended.....????
Could they have seen the back and forth emails from Christopher Stevens to Hillary asking for more support.....

Ya' think?

5. “…Clinton was instructed on her first day on the job that all such materials must be maintained n a government-approved and secure location. Her home was not.

Clinton didn’t just keep classified documents in an unauthorized place but she willingly gave them to people she knew did not have the security clearance to receive them, in violation of the law.” Jarrett, Op. Cit.

6. Bear in mind that none of the individuals Hillary used in setting up the illegal server was cleared to see classified or sensitive unclassified material. That would be Justin Cooper and Bryan Pagliano who were responsible for installation, operation, and maintenance.

7. “State Dept. posts Huma Abedin emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop”
State Dept. posts Huma Abedin emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop - CNNPolitics

Gee.....I wonder how the terrorists of Benghazi found out that the compound with the Americans was under defended.....????
Could they have seen the back and forth emails from Christopher Stevens to Hillary asking for more support.....

Ya' think?

How was China able to identify our spy network and wipe it out?

Exactly how blatant ….a cover-up for criminality will you accept????

For you, it seems, the answer is 'endless.'

President Trump could order an investigation into Hillary with a snap of his fingers. It would take less time than a tweet about the ratings of The Apprentice. I can’t imagine it would take very long since her crimes are so obvious.

I’ve been hearing about her impending imprisonment since before I was a teen, so you’ll have to pardon my skepticism over another ‘we got her this time’ prognostication.

Happy Sunday and to the start of the hockey season!

WHAT??????

"Absolute power corrupts . . . Absolu—"

I have served our nation under five executive administrations: George HW Bush, William J. Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack H. Obama and Donald J. Trump.

George HW Bush

I was 15-19. Admired the man for his service as a Naval Aviator during WW2, and for not being cannibalized by where the wild things were. Was too young and disillusioned to take into consideration his CIA warlord status or his ranking in the American Brahmin. Never met the man. He made me popular in High School, after I enlisted in the Army delayed entry program and the school paper ran an article on us enlistees who were likely headed for Kuwait. But most of all that sandy jazz had been wrapped up by the time I reached my first active duty post.

William J, Clinton

I was 19-27. Waco and Somalia, Rwanda and Bosnia all courtesy of. While driving home on leave from Texas to MD I exited the middle of nowhere Arkansas (to me) highway to gas up. Ended up driving straight into his hometown—and a campaign rally. No internet then. No smartphones. Rand McNally days. News on the radio said he was going to be the next POTUS. After taking the much needed pit stop (had been driving since Killeen) I stopped at the rally, center of town. There he was, then Gov. Clinton, speaking to a modest sized crowd. I exited my Mazda, wound my way right up close, and then, as he was being ushered away from the venue, the crowd pressed together, shoved us into each other. We shook hands. It was a bit of a trip. Apparently he recognized something soldierly about my countenance, asked me where I was stationed. Gave me the time of day. Regardless of whatever else the man was, is or whom he married, I liked the guy—for a while, at least.

George W. Bush

I was 27-35. Oh boy. I met him in theater twice. Seemed to me to be the consummate Texan suit and boots crude cowboy. Every last authority figure in his life must have assured him from birth he was destined to be king, and oh how they forgot to warn him not to worship in his father's shadow. He was another one of them dudes like Rumsfeld who were cool as shit in person; aggressive, men's men, seemingly high-speed low drag. Then, an hour later you see them speaking on TV and tell yourself they must be android clones running AI someone programmed like a puppet master. Funny thing, I always despised Oliver North, until I met the man. Ollie actually wanted to know what a ground pounder like me thought of the Wars and handed me a cigar to smoke with him, while he found out. For further me opinion on GWB see Blue Oyster Cult about a Veteran of the Psychic Wars.

Barack H. Obama

I was 35-43 (shit, that makes me real old, huh?). What can I say? I fell for the hype, got all tangled up teary eyed, up in it. Of course, at the time I was married to a closet radical feminist redhead Irish vegetarian pro-abortion tree hugger photographer who had wallpapered most walls in our home with crime scene photos in all their hi-def disgusting gore. So I voted for "hope" along with her and millions of other Kool-Aid-a-holics. But my hope and faith in Barry ran out fast. In the meantime, afore it did, I met the man, the myth, both as a DSS security contractor, and while contracting as a DDM (designated defensive marksman) for Aegis MEP on convoy "shotgun" riding fun OCONUS. Again, in person, former President Obama was—seemingly the real deal savior type. He had a real shroud of a presence. Guess it's their whole life's work to convey a savior's image. Ultimately, the man chopped off far too many senior officer's heads—leaders we warriors literally loved. Plus, he had this tendency to get personal with cruise missiles, which wouldn't have been so had so many kids not been considered acceptable collateral damage.

Donald J. Trump

I was 43 when his apotheosis dawned. Never met the man. Sure as hell want to. Of them all, all of the commanders in chief I've served under, DT is by far the most genuine, gunslinger patriot of them all. While he is not a veteran, he's a warrior of another stripe—one I admire the hell out of. The man does not fear the outcome of doing truth. I look forward to serving six more years under the man. He is the right man, at the right time, to steer America away from the radical liberal-progressive abyss cliff her stagecoach was imminently about to nosedive belly-flop (is that even anatomically possible?).

Hillary R. Clinton

POPCORN!!

**This post was brought to you by awakening too damn early on a Sunday morning.

Last edited:
The right-wing press sure has made a lot of money off this. Maybe they can keep it going for another decade.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

There is right, and there is wrong....and I have clearly identified which is which.
Your attempt to obfuscate is sophomoric.

I must change my opinion of you.

The right-wing press sure has made a lot of money off this. Maybe they can keep it going for another decade.
They're always on the lookout for the latest shiny object, to keep stuff fresh. But this is always a good stand-by.

Sooo....every morn you wake up with the aim of remaining firmly in the middle....now matter where rectitude lies.

Great, fence-sitter.

They're always on the lookout for the latest shiny object, to keep stuff fresh. But this is always a good stand-by.

Sooo....every morn you wake up with the aim of remaining firmly in the middle....now matter where rectitude lies.

Great, fence-sitter.
I wasn't in the middle. I was making fun of you.

Dang, I'll try to keep it simpler in the future.

Thanks for the heads up, sugar!

Exactly how blatant ….a cover-up for criminality will you accept????

For you, it seems, the answer is 'endless.'

President Trump could order an investigation into Hillary with a snap of his fingers. It would take less time than a tweet about the ratings of The Apprentice. I can’t imagine it would take very long since her crimes are so obvious.

I’ve been hearing about her impending imprisonment since before I was a teen, so you’ll have to pardon my skepticism over another ‘we got her this time’ prognostication.

Happy Sunday and to the start of the hockey season!

"President Trump could blah blah blah...."

We're examining the view of a higher authority......moi.

Everything I've posted is 100% correct, accurate, and true.....as well as linked and sourced.

Your attempt to avoid the truth speaks loudly.

"Happy Sunday and to the start of the hockey season!"

If that was a reference to the Ranger's record.....that was a low blow!!!

Last edited:

Great, fence-sitter.
I wasn't in the middle. I was making fun of you.

Dang, I'll try to keep it simpler in the future.

Thanks for the heads up, sugar!

Imagine the effect of the class idiot trying to 'make fun' of the star.....everyone is rolling their eyes at your attempt to raise your standing.

Forum List

Back