Exactly what is it that you think Trump will do as POTUS, that has you so frightened?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
You are afraid, you think Trump will be a disaster. I mean, if you are a liberal, well you say that about all republicans but if you are truly worried about him, what is it that has you so concerned?

I have already voted here in Florida, and I voted for Cruz because I think he is the most qualified and most conservative. But I don't worry a great deal if he ends up as our president. If he gets the nomination, I will vote for him without reservation. Why are you concerned?

You are afraid, you think Trump will be a disaster. I mean, if you are a liberal, well you say that about all republicans but if you are truly worried about him, what is it that has you so concerned?

I have already voted here in Florida, and I voted for Cruz because I think he is the most qualified and most conservative. But I don't worry a great deal if he ends up as our president. If he gets the nomination, I will vote for him without reservation. Why are you concerned?

First I think any of the 4 will be better than the felon or communist on the other side. I am not sure how honest Trump is, but I am ashamed I ever supported Romney. He is scum. I don't like any of them, but after Romney speech, Rubio & Kasich shenanigans in OH & FL and Cruz outright dishonest tactics I decided to vote for Trump today. These 4 a-holes are trying to engineer a brokered convention.

A brokered convention would probably mean Rubio with a Kasich VP would win the nomination. Trump would go 3P and Clinton would win nearly every state.

I have friends on FaceBook who are very worried that Trump will be POTUS. I ask them why they are worried and it's incredible what they say. Too many people have lost their friggin' minds. Including Glenn Beck, Dana Loesch, Neal Boortz, and Mark Levin.

Not really worried. The only scenario in which Trump could become POTUS is some sort of crazy four-way race that includes both Clinton and Sanders. And that isn't likely.

I'm not afraid of anything he might do...

I just don't believe his business experience will be of benefit in a job that requires far more ability to compromise than Trump has.

Not really worried. The only scenario in which Trump could become POTUS is some sort of crazy four-way race that includes both Clinton and Sanders. And that isn't likely.

Why do you think others are worried?

It's just like with anything that is horrifying and constantly on the TV screen, I suppose. Just the idea of it?

I don't think people are really worried that the Donald will be potus. He's not insane, and if his background is any guide he'd be an incompetent centrist who accomplishes nothing beyond making a few scotus apptments.

The handwringing is coming from the gop.

I'm not afraid of anything he might do...

I just don't believe his business experience will be of benefit in a job that requires far more ability to compromise than Trump has.

Trump has had to make deals in his business experience. I doubt very much that he always got his way.

It's just like with anything that is horrifying and constantly on the TV screen, I suppose. Just the idea of it?

Hmm. Hopefully people will put more thought in it than that.

I have friends on FaceBook who are very worried that Trump will be POTUS. I ask them why they are worried and it's incredible what they say. Too many people have lost their friggin' minds. Including Glenn Beck, Dana Loesch, Neal Boortz, and Mark Levin.
Let's be honest here, Beck wasn't playing with a full deck to start with. The two in the middle, Loesch and Boortz, I never heard of. Levin I have heard of, or I should say heard. That voice of his is brutal. I cringe every time I hear it, and I am sure I'm not the only one.

I don't think people are really worried that the Donald will be potus. He's not insane, and if his background is any guide he'd be an incompetent centrist who accomplishes nothing beyond making a few scotus apptments.

The handwringing is coming from the gop.

Yes, at this time the bulk of the handwringing is coming from the GOP, but it wasn't the GOP that was rioting in the streets of Chicago, and it's not conservatives that are threatening to leave the country if Trump is elected.

So by USMB standards, those last four are now "liberals," eh?

I believe Trump's major aim is to use the presidency to grow his business and crush his opponents. This notion that his kids will run his business while he runs the country is ludicrous. I watched the crap "Apprentice" shows a couple times and saw how his son and daughter acted around him. TERROR that they'd make a mistake by contradicting him. He'll no more leave his empire in their hands than he'll do much if any of the things he's promises his supporters he'll do. Who do you think will build the wall on the mehican border? He will of course....for a tidy profit.

Let's be honest here, Beck wasn't playing with a full deck to start with. The two in the middle, Loesch and Boortz, I never heard of. Levin I have heard of, or I should say heard. That voice of his is brutal. I cringe every time I hear it, and I am sure I'm not the only one.

That's your biased opinion but I've listened to them all and it's only because of Trump's popularity that they are freaking out. Normally they are fine.

They have been called that by Trump supporters on Twitter many times now.

The partisan rhetoric has caused a lot of ideologues to become entirely unhinged.

many seem to think that Trump is now the antiChrist and should he win election the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse will arrive any day.

I believe Trump's major aim is to use the presidency to grow his business and crush his opponents. This notion that his kids will run his business while he runs the country is ludicrous. I watched the crap "Apprentice" shows a couple times and saw how his son and daughter acted around him. TERROR that they'd make a mistake by contradicting him. He'll no more leave his empire in their hands than he'll do much if any of the things he's promises his supporters he'll do. Who do you think will build the wall on the mehican border? He will of course....for a tidy profit.

Ok well, I'm trying to be nice here so I'll just say that I don't have an answer for this.

No, it makes them partisan hacks.

Forum List

Back