Exactly Why the Democrats Go Down in Flames in 2014

Obama is incapable of telling the truth because he is a pathological liar. Not to mention, a textbook narcissist

-Geaux

In a nut shell, we have two main Lib posters saying this..............

One says I got lower insurance paid by you guys........Nah Nah Neh Nah Nah...........

The other saying I want the Insurance Industry wiped off the map.....................

Not really denying that the intent of the ACA is to do that...............

The CBO has steadily increased those who will lose their current coverage over time, have increased the cost estimates, and shown data that at least another 17 million on Medicaid.....................Which is a lower number than they wanted because many states REFUSED................

Higher estimates of losses will likely be the case, which their current worst case scenario's are for 20 million to lose coverage...............but be careful on their wording as they manipulate projected gains in the exchanges versus the losses in their data for the end game numbers................

Which goes back to the heart of the strategy, 10's of millions MUST GO TO THE EXCHANGES BY DESIGN..............

In order to do that, people must lose their coverage by the droves...............

Which is happening by design.

well then these codes will simply have to conform to the ACA codes ... if not they don't get paid...I bet you a million dollars they change their codes to comply with tht ACA ...

Powerful, powerful stupidity. Ponderous stupidity. The ACA does not have billing codes. Obama can't even get a web site to work. They have already admitted they have not even built the payment system to insurance companies yet for subsidies that most be functional in less than a month. These are the idiots you want to run 1/6th of the U.S. economy?

Wow....

All of the arguments are based on simplistic talking points, abject ignorance, pure dishonesty or based on "tough shit". They have to support it for political reasons. My guess is that they know how bad this is, but political ideology is more important to them.

my guess none of you have checked into the companies who have sign on ... that none of you have look into what you are getting ... you all go to your favorite anti this and that web site design to miss-lead you ... none of you have gone to a exchange yet to see what you can get ... that would be my guess

Funny,

All the Obamabots ducked answering a simple question. Why Obama won't tell Americans the obvious truth...millions more of them will lose their healthcare when he decides to enforce the employer mandate.

Don't the American people deserve basic honesty from their President? Why is telling the truth so difficult?

because the truth is the number one enemy of liberalism. Liberalism is based on lies.

Powerful, powerful stupidity. Ponderous stupidity. The ACA does not have billing codes. Obama can't even get a web site to work. They have already admitted they have not even built the payment system to insurance companies yet for subsidies that most be functional in less than a month. These are the idiots you want to run 1/6th of the U.S. economy?

Wow....

All of the arguments are based on simplistic talking points, abject ignorance, pure dishonesty or based on "tough shit". They have to support it for political reasons. My guess is that they know how bad this is, but political ideology is more important to them.

my guess none of you have checked into the companies who have sign on ... that none of you have look into what you are getting ... you all go to your favorite anti this and that web site design to miss-lead you ... none of you have gone to a exchange yet to see what you can get ... that would be my guess

You guess to much is why you are wrong so often.

Most don't associate with failures, thus, are not dependent on government handouts. You should try it sometime

-Geaux

Wow....

And you would be wrong. Our premiums will be about 40% higher and our deductibles will also be higher.

But my anecdotal evidence is nothing to compared to what we already know about the plan, nothing compared to the lies that we know have been told, nothing compared to the massive hit businesses (in and out of the health care industry) are taking and will continue to take, on and on and on.

I realize you feel an ideological obligation to support this thing, that's your call. But so far I have seen you offer nothing but platitudes, talking points, personal insults and name-calling. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, yet you persist.

Meh. Do what you will.

Wow....

Unlike you, I don't need to go on the shitty Healthcare .gov website because I have a job, I don't need a subsidy, and I have a decent employer based insurance plan. That is same for most of middle class America.

If Obamacare screws that up for tens of millions of Americans, there will be hell to pay for Dems for many, many years. You know this...so does every Democrat on this message board. So what goes...Obamacare, or Dems chance in the next 3 or 4 election cycles? You guys better make up your mind now before it's too late.

Most don't associate with failures, thus, are not dependent on government handouts. You should try it sometime

-Geaux

By his own numbers he is in the second tier of the poverty range.......

And you would be wrong. Our premiums will be about 40% higher and our deductibles will also be higher.

But my anecdotal evidence is nothing to compared to what we already know about the plan, nothing compared to the lies that we know have been told, nothing compared to the massive hit businesses (in and out of the health care industry) are taking and will continue to take, on and on and on.

I realize you feel an ideological obligation to support this thing, that's your call. But so far I have seen you offer nothing but platitudes, talking points, personal insults and name-calling. You clearly don't know what you're talking about, yet you persist.

Meh. Do what you will.

The CBO is right in line with your 40% increase.................Right out of the report............41%

Another fuckhead. I do direct service with patients in an ER. I help people. I no longer work on the corporate side. I have not for many years. I have helped thousands of people in my career and saved many, many lives. That is what I do for a living. What do you do, hero?

I point out the dummies when I see one ... we know what you are ... you're an anti-obama everything ... what you're trying to tell us here is that being fully covered is a bad thing ... that the do nothing plan you use to have it's the best thing sense sliced bread ... then you try to tell us how great you are ... well if you're so great then tell why you feel a plan that fully covers you, and you pay less money for it is a bad thing ... or are you going to tell us what a life saving hero you are again...

WTF are you babbling about?

Sell insurance across state lines. Tort reform. Increase tax-free health saving accounts. Allow young adults to stay on their parents' plans until 26. Demand work or compensation for able bodied adults getting "free" health care. Do not cancel people who get sick.

How is that for starters?

that's not what I asked you ... your point is moot here ... its been debated here to many time ... where we all know your idea does work ... so I ask you again .. if you can answer the question ... I mean you're the life saving hero health care person here

what you're trying to tell us here is that being fully covered is a bad thing .??? answer the question why is that the do nothing plan you use to have it's the best thing sense sliced bread ??? . answer the question then you try to tell us how great you are, well if you're so great then tell us why you feel a plan that fully covers you, and you pay less money for it is a bad thing ??? answer the question or are you going to start babbling about what a life saving hero you are again ??? you don't have to answer this question

Funny,

All the Obamabots ducked answering a simple question. Why Obama won't tell Americans the obvious truth...millions more of them will lose their healthcare when he decides to enforce the employer mandate.

Don't the American people deserve basic honesty from their President? Why is telling the truth so difficult?

that's all you have done when asked ....you ask another question, that has nothing to do with what you were asked ... then you tell us what a hero you are ....

Meh. Do what you will.

The CBO is right in line with your 40% increase.................Right out of the report............41%

Ya think I'll get any Thank You cards from those I'm subsidizing?

:laugh:

Meh. Do what you will.

billy boy is a typical liberal, you described them very well

Wow....

Yawn.............

Like I really need a poverty level type guy to tell me what I need to do.............

We don't suck on uncle sam's tit to make it..........We work our asses off to make a living, and our reward for making more than the poverty levels is to pay more so you can pay less..................

That's the deal.........Wealth redistribution at it's core............You receive your hand outs so your a HAPPY LITTLE LIB, while we pay the bill..............

That's it...........Based on your data, from your numbers, you qualify for a lot of free Gov't shit, and I'm sure you take it all. But alas that is another topic.

Now go to the store and buy your groceries with your EBT card Billy Bob.

-Geaux

here's the board liar with his $40.12 health care plan an month ...who bitched he had to now pay 168 dollars a month ... why don't you take your lying ass else where .... I'm sure there are repub-lie-tards like yourself that will buy it ...

Meh. Do what you will.

Somebody posted a link that said national premium increases across 49 states was 43%. So all the numbers people are putting out there are very close together.

Meh. Do what you will.

My insurance increased an additional $168.00 a month.

-Geaux

Meh. Do what you will.

Ya think I'll get any Thank You cards from those I'm subsidizing?

:laugh:

:lol::lol::lol:

Billy, oh Billy..........

Thanks are in order.............

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back