Examining Black Loyalty to Democrats

Hey stupid, I have never denied that the majority of blacks vote for Democrats. As a matter of fact I have acknowledged it on more than one occasion and I gave an opinion as to why I think that is.

your rather racist opinion as to why that is only dealt with the lowest rung of the socio-economic ladder. (I wonder, for example, why poor white trailer trash still vote for republicans when THEY get the same sort of government largesse that poor blacks do?) Why do you think that blacks across the socio-economic spectrum are united in their overwhelming support for the Democratic Party? And what do you think your party should do about that, beyond castigating blacks as being lazy and stupid and easily duped, which seems to be YOUR primary tactic?

Are you sure "white trailor trash" votes for Republicans? Maybe you ought to go ask your neighbors who they vote for.

Oh and I don't have a party, I have voted for both Democrats and Republicans in my lifetime, I vote on principle not on party. I don't know if the Republican party thinks blacks are lazy or not, I know for a fact that I have seen more than my fair share of lazy blacks as well as lazy whites. And you're the one calling them "stupid", not I.

nice gratuitous insult. not really all that impressive. And I vote on principle as well. I happen to agree with the principles of the democratic party, but I did actually vote for an independent once...when Fritz Mondale seemed willing to drop his pants and bend over for any and every special interest group. The fact remains, and you cannot dispute it... blacks across the economic spectrum vote democratic. Now, if you say that those that are poor and lazy do so because the democrats support social welfare programs, why is it that middle class and wealthy blacks vote for democrats as well?

your rather racist opinion as to why that is only dealt with the lowest rung of the socio-economic ladder. (I wonder, for example, why poor white trailer trash still vote for republicans when THEY get the same sort of government largesse that poor blacks do?) Why do you think that blacks across the socio-economic spectrum are united in their overwhelming support for the Democratic Party? And what do you think your party should do about that, beyond castigating blacks as being lazy and stupid and easily duped, which seems to be YOUR primary tactic?

Are you sure "white trailor trash" votes for Republicans? Maybe you ought to go ask your neighbors who they vote for.

Oh and I don't have a party, I have voted for both Democrats and Republicans in my lifetime, I vote on principle not on party. I don't know if the Republican party thinks blacks are lazy or not, I know for a fact that I have seen more than my fair share of lazy blacks as well as lazy whites. And you're the one calling them "stupid", not I.

nice gratuitous insult. not really all that impressive. And I vote on principle as well. I happen to agree with the principles of the democratic party, but I did actually vote for an independent once...when Fritz Mondale seemed willing to drop his pants and bend over for any and every special interest group. The fact remains, and you cannot dispute it... blacks across the economic spectrum vote democratic. Now, if you say that those that are poor and lazy do so because the democrats support social welfare programs, why is it that middle class and wealthy blacks vote for democrats as well?

I never attempted to dispute it stupid. It's my opinion that the main reason poor fucks like yourself vote democratic is for the entitlements that they promise. The upper middle class and the wealthy vote Democratic because perhaps they suffer from white guilt. The Democratic party has changed over the last 15 or twenty years and not for the good although it has been and will continue to be a racist party. Only an idiot would deny that fact.

I never attempted to dispute it stupid. It's my opinion that the main reason poor fucks like yourself vote democratic is for the entitlements that they promise. The upper middle class and the wealthy vote Democratic because perhaps they suffer from white guilt. The Democratic party has changed over the last 15 or twenty years and not for the good although it has been and will continue to be a racist party. Only an idiot would deny that fact.

You know...with comments like this, I simply cannot understand why we all don't drop everything and register Republican.

poor fucks like myself? Maybe you are unaware of what a sweet paycheck you send me every single month for my quarter of a century of service on your behalf, but, that along with 401(k) and power company pension and social security AND my echocardiographer wife's salary puts me a bit above being a "poor fuck". And why do you fail to answer the question that I bolded for your behalf? And... if the democratic party is a racist party, why is it that people of color are overwhelmingly democrats? Is it a black party that is racist against whites?:razz:

You know...with comments like this, I simply cannot understand why we all don't drop everything and register Republican.

It's because you're an idiot.

poor fucks like myself? Maybe you are unaware of what a sweet paycheck you send me every single month for my quarter of a century of service on your behalf, but, that along with 401(k) and power company pension and social security AND my echocardiographer wife's salary puts me a bit above being a "poor fuck". And why do you fail to answer the question that I bolded for your behalf? And... if the democratic party is a racist party, why is it that people of color are overwhelmingly democrats? Is it a black party that is racist against whites?:razz:

Sure!! We both know you wait by the mailbox each month for your welfare check. Oh and I didn't answer your question because I don't know why wealthy blacks vote for a racist party. You'd have to ask them.

Last edited:

Sure!! We both know you wait by the mailbox each month for your welfare check.

if you want to call the DFAS check for my retirement "welfare", I could give a shit. Now if you are saying that I am NOT a retired naval officer, then I guess we don't have much left to talk about. I really won't converse very much with people who question my integrity.

It's because you're an idiot.

More of that Republican sweet talk. You guys are expert at convincing people to join your side. :lol::lol::lol:

This post makes no sense considering

"YOU LAZY, STUPID, ONLY VOTES FOR BLACKS, LIVES IN THE GHETTO Democrat You!!!!!!"

:cool:

Give em hell dude. Give em hell.

if you want to call the DFAS check for my retirement "welfare", I could give a shit. Now if you are saying that I am NOT a retired naval officer, then I guess we don't have much left to talk about. I really won't converse very much with people who question my integrity.

What integrity?

What integrity?

That's right, Lonestar_Logic, you have no integrity. I know your kind in Texas, and, yes, you little freaks do vote GOP and twist the good party far, far to the dark side of wingnutville.

Forum List

Back