Excerpt from Rage says McConnell worked behind the scenes to keep Biden from calling trump, after the trump loss

The people who were working with him day in day out had serious concerns about his fitness for office...

Just for your argument, how many times have you met Trump in person... These people met him daily...

How many Psychiatrist evaluations has Trump done?
I just have to laugh when you psycho Leftist question Trump's mental capacity when the entire world sees Joe Biden in the end stages of dementia.

Damn you psycho Leftist are so brain washed.

I really worry that he will get lost and wander into the tail rotor of Marine One before the Secret Service can stop him.
That would be tragic .....

But, it would not change the path of destruction this Country is on.

Everyone on this planet knows Biden is not running this Country.

The people who were working with him day in day out had serious concerns about his fitness for office...

Just for your argument, how many times have you met Trump in person... These people met him daily...

How many times have you met Trump in person?
How many psychiatrist evaluations has Trump done?

WTH, Ted. Serious concerns? Why no 25th Amendment implemented?
Maybe you're just a partisan hack, especially, when you don't mention Biden's
lack of actual cognitive abilities. I laugh at you, Ace. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Rage is an apt title

there is an enraged mob out there, folks, and they are led by the most angry white man in America: Donald Fucking Trump!

Person woman man camera tv l LOL

Of course, I expected no less from you.
A person with a big ego scares you, huh?
See, it's these childish outbursts that expose you for the little Trump cultist you really are. I didn't write the malignant narcissism checklist. And no, "big ego" isn't on it.

McConnell worked behind the scenes to keep Biden from calling trump​

It's true, it's true! McConnell called Biden and said that Trump could drop a nuke on Washington DC to retaliate if he lost, so he called Joe to assure him that all Trump calls went through him now and that if Trump tried to nuke Joe Biden, Mitch would call and warn him first. :smoke:

Experts believe TDS leaves a permanent mark.
It's pretty easy to spot.

Man-with-Half-head-3.jpg

How about you go Fuck yourself.

I did read the article.

It's an absolute nothing burger for you psycho Leftist sheeple to bleat about.

John, this whole thing of trying to make anyone out who blows your cover as crazy , deranged and dangerous is an old ploy the Left picked up from the Soviets who invented the technique to discredit anyone as nuts who dared try to call out the State.

It only figures that the communist left would find a Soviet ploy attractive.

One common theme seems to be that the people around Trump found him to be unpredictable and unstable.

“Trump refused to accept the results of the election, despite no evidence of mass fraud or major irregularities. He has repeatedly and baselessly claimed that Biden stole the election from him. His false claims helped spark the deadly January 6 insurrection.” ibid

And conservatives continue to propagate the same idiotic lies.

Now just back up your bullshit with proof. Saying all his claims are false and baseless and all debunked is a backhanded way of saying that they were proven wrong in some sort of "test" or "fact-checking" that happened somewhere. Why can't no one see those results?

john doe.png

In a court of law, if you claim something has happened-- -- -- been proven false and baseless, the court will ask you for the evidence or documentation which leads to that conclusion. Why can't you show it to us?

Forum List

Back