Excerpt from Rage says McConnell worked behind the scenes to keep Biden from calling trump, after the trump loss

For at least the third time this month, President Donald Trump has bragged about the results of a cognitive test he took as part of a physical exam in 2018 but now says he took "less than a year ago."

“Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV,” Trump said in recalling one of the memory-related questions on the test in an interview with Dr. Marc Siegel, a physician and Fox News contributor, that aired Wednesday.
So you admit Trump not only did something Biden's handlers will never allow him to do but also passed it, something Joe would never be able to do....

Thank you for helping make my point and helping to debunk your conspiracy theory

So you admit Trump not only did something Biden's handlers will never allow him to do but also passed it, something Joe would never be able to do....

Thank you for helping make my point and helping to debunk your conspiracy theory
your point was bs and biden has no need to duplicate any of the trump bs Trump is a cheat a liar and all around scum You keep supporting your king

your point was bs and biden has no need to duplicate any of the trump bs Trump is a cheat a liar and all around scum You keep supporting your king
:itsok:

That's it, poor wittle TDS-suffering, irrational-hate-driven snowflake...get it all out. Scream at the sky again if you need to....

:p

Yeah, while Biden has respect for the office, he was well aware that the former guy had soiled the entire election process. There was/is no reason to communicate with a person like this, in any way.

The other former Presidents respect the office and love our country, so he can just talk with them.

Exactly. Trump was a wannabe dictator using feeble minded supporters to enforce the take over of democracy by force. Remember, they wanted to eliminate pence for him performing his duty. Think about that?

His legacy should be that and never be forgotten in the lead up to any election.
Furthermore, his lackeys in Congress should always be remembered as supporting the idiot. That includes not speaking out about the riots.

Now the dementia ridden McConnell tries to make amends with mealy mouthed words as if he had no part in it.

They are nothing but hypocritical squalid opportunists. They are in American.
They hate America. They hate democracy but the vast majority call themselves Christians. As if God would want arseholes like them in heaven.

Of course! McConnell may be a lot of things, many of which I do not like, but he is not stupid. He knew that trump, while still in the WH, was capable of anything if he became agitated. A call from Biden may have sent him over the edge. The former guy has not changed. He is still unhinged and a bald face liar, But he is not in the White House anymore. He can only cause so much chaos from a golf course.
Another brain dead rant. Woodard trying make money for his book.

Of course! McConnell may be a lot of things, many of which I do not like, but he is not stupid. He knew that trump, while still in the WH, was capable of anything if he became agitated. A call from Biden may have sent him over the edge. The former guy has not changed. He is still unhinged and a bald face liar, But he is not in the White House anymore. He can only cause so much chaos from a golf course.
Sent him over the edge?

Haven’t you huffed and puffed about Orange Man enough?

I have never known so many crybabies whining and snivelling about a vaccine that could save their lives.​

May be an image of text that says 'Vaccines that changed your life 1796 smallpox 1885 rabies 1890 tetanus 1896 typhoid fever 1906 TB 1923 diphtheria 1926 whooping cough 1932 yellow fever 1937 flu 1952 polio 1963 measles 1967 mumps 1969 rubella 1974 chickenpox'

I bet all the 660K dead would have jumped to get vaccinated. Grow up whiners!!

I have never known so many crybabies whining and snivelling about a vaccine that could save their lives.​

May be an image of text that says 'Vaccines that changed your life 1796 smallpox 1885 rabies 1890 tetanus 1896 typhoid fever 1906 TB 1923 diphtheria 1926 whooping cough 1932 yellow fever 1937 flu 1952 polio 1963 measles 1967 mumps 1969 rubella 1974 chickenpox''Vaccines that changed your life 1796 smallpox 1885 rabies 1890 tetanus 1896 typhoid fever 1906 TB 1923 diphtheria 1926 whooping cough 1932 yellow fever 1937 flu 1952 polio 1963 measles 1967 mumps 1969 rubella 1974 chickenpox'

I bet all the 660K dead would have jumped to get vaccinated. Grow up whiners!!
you too easy ,,grow up and see the forest for the trees

Are you snowflakes still pushing the 'Trump was / is crazy' lie?

Unlike Joe, he took a mental acuity test and was declared sharp, clear, intelligent - also unlike Joe.

BTW, when is Joe going to take his mental acuity test? :p

It is funny how snowflakes who literally screamed at the sky when Hillary lost are calling Trump mentally unbalanced....

:auiqs.jpg:
Biden taking a mental acuity test would be like committing suicide and leaving the reins of the Oval Office to "Heels up!" Harris.

If she moves in, we will have to start calling it by the same name as during the Bubba Clinton years and call it the Oral Office.

Please, by all means, source your fact that Trump was Mentally ill. There hasn't been one Psychiatrist
to state what you just did. By the way, TDS does not stand as proof.
The people who were working with him day in day out had serious concerns about his fitness for office...

Just for your argument, how many times have you met Trump in person... These people met him daily...

How many Psychiatrist evaluations has Trump done?

Forum List

Back