Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Its been funny as hell watching the tinfoil hat libs here make up shit all over the place and not one of them has clue what is coming...

All you have to do is look at the facts and you can see this one ending badly..
wrong. We know indictments are being processed and we know they’ll be handed down to present or former members of the pussygrabber’s administration.
No it won’t be Hilllary, Podesta or any others you have wet dreams over.
You never told us whether you have ever touched pussy, snowflake.

No sane person is calling for Mueller to recuse himself. Only a true numbskull would tell someone to step down towards the END of his investigation.

Even the leftist USA Today has called for Mueller to do the honorable thing;

{Robert Mueller is a man of integrity with a long record of public service. In the abstract, he would be the right selection as special counsel in the Russia investigation. Under the specific circumstances of this case, however, with his longtime friend James Comey at the center of the inquiry, Mueller's the wrong choice. The public cannot be as sure as it needs to be of his objectivity.

This is true for reasons similar to those that prompted Attorney General Jeff Sessions to recuse himself from the same investigation. Sessions testified Tuesday that he felt he had no proper choice because he had a potential political conflict of interest, having been a campaign adviser to President Trump. Mueller should likewise step away because he has a potential personal conflict of interest, having been a longtime friend of a crucial witness, Comey, and Comey's key ally at the most important moment of his career.}

Robert Mueller should recuse himself from Russia investigation

The problem is of course, Mueller has no honor. He is a leftist hack.

Trump can replace him for the incompetence of not handling the 15 charges on Crooked H especially.

No, no, no. Trump should stay completely out of it. But there is increasing pressure on Mueller to resign due to conflict of personal interest, and that will become a deafening chorus as soon as somebody leaks that he is now investigating Hillary.
The only pressure for Mueller to resign is coming from the same people that put the pussygrabber in office. Not one legit or respectable person is saying that.
Plus once again how stupid are you to think someone will step down when the investigation is almost complete. I swear you T supporters are the dumbest people on earth..
President can replace him for incompetence. It's just fake news CNN committing the felony getting leaks like this. Which could be fabricated per usual.

Yes the President can fire and replace him. But given the current political climate, that would be a really bad idea, most especially since there is no Russian collusion involving the President and most likely every person on his team. Much better to let Mueller hang himself if he deserves that--we don't really know what the man's character is--or have Congress and public opinion apply so much pressure that he will recuse himself and resign.

upload_2017-10-28_9-49-18.png

Robert Mueller’s Office Will Serve First Indictment Monday, Source Confirms

Mueller's office will serve first indictment Monday, source says

Add NBC to the list confirming CNN's exclusive. This took awhile.

The RW'er obsession now with attacking Hillary reminds me of something.

Long ago, when Cortez was defeating the Aztecs, the Aztecs. who fervently believed human sacrifice could solve all their problems,
began sacrificing humans at a frantic rate, believing that somehow that could help them defeat Cortez.

That is what the frantic rate of Hillary bashing in the media, not to mention a million Hillary threads on USMB, looks like to me.
Your understanding of history if false. That didn't happen.

Its been funny as hell watching the tinfoil hat libs here make up shit all over the place and not one of them has clue what is coming...

wrong. We know indictments are being processed and we know they’ll be handed down to present or former members of the pussygrabber’s administration.
Why would I respond to a bottom feeders sexual fantasies like yours?
We both know what’s behind your idiocy. You’re goddamn tired of me pummeling your traitorous ass all over this forum.
You hate that I prove you to be the uninformed fool you are.
Sweet you’re taking it so hard( up the ass)

Uh oh Crooked Hillary bot engage!

FavorableInnocentAmericanwarmblood-max-1mb.gif
Right on cue. The shit is hitting the fan with your criminals and you run right to Hilary.
Hilarious.
you know she lost the election right?...hehehehe
No! Really? The way that trumpanzees around here are so obsessed and afraid of her, I never would have guessed.

You're the one who's obsessed LOL
Obsessed to hate Trump every day!
What is there to like about the serial sex offender. He disgraces the office every single day with his incessant lying and abominable behavior. You like that?

The fact that you hate him is sufficient reason for me.

No.....mueller is now implicated in the Uranium One Scandal so he has to jump the gun and distract everyone......so he files these charges.....
Yeah sure he is.. in your alternative universe.
It’s amazing how you idiots believe your own propaganda you read.
Yea, like you believed all those polls saying Hillary would win the election. How did that turn out for you? As I recall you disappeared into your safe space with your Play-Doh and coloring book for a few weeks before returning to the board in disgrace.

Which poll said Hillary would win the election?
NT Times... they said she had a 93% chance of winning.... Fucking lib retard..

The NY Times is a not a poll.

btw, if you win the popular vote by 3 million, you probably DO have a 93% chance of winning.

`
LOL that prediction was base on THEIR POLLING.... idiot!

We both know what’s behind your idiocy. You’re goddamn tired of me pummeling your traitorous ass all over this forum.

So, not only have you never gotten any pussy, you also have wet dreams about winning debates in this forum.

You are truly a pethetic snowflake.

Right on cue. The shit is hitting the fan with your criminals and you run right to Hilary.
Hilarious.
you know she lost the election right?...hehehehe
No! Really? The way that trumpanzees around here are so obsessed and afraid of her, I never would have guessed.

You're the one who's obsessed LOL
Obsessed to hate Trump every day!
What is there to like about the serial sex offender. He disgraces the office every single day with his incessant lying and abominable behavior. You like that?

The fact that you hate him is sufficient reason for me.
I have that much influence on you. Hmmmm. thanks for sharing.

Yeah sure he is.. in your alternative universe.
It’s amazing how you idiots believe your own propaganda you read.
Yea, like you believed all those polls saying Hillary would win the election. How did that turn out for you? As I recall you disappeared into your safe space with your Play-Doh and coloring book for a few weeks before returning to the board in disgrace.

Which poll said Hillary would win the election?
NT Times... they said she had a 93% chance of winning.... Fucking lib retard..

The NY Times is a not a poll.

btw, if you win the popular vote by 3 million, you probably DO have a 93% chance of winning.

`
LOL that prediction was base on THEIR POLLING.... idiot!

So you admit that the poll didn't say Hillary would win, someone commenting on the poll made the odds.

btw if you win the popular vote by 3 million, you probably do have a 93% chance of winning.

So, not only have you ever gotten any pussy, you also have wet dreams about winning debaets in this forum.

You are a pethetic snowflake.
Is English your 2nd language? My 9 year old grand daughter can spell better than you.
Just think you were duped by a con man and believed him he’d repeal and replace O Care ON DAY ONE and he’d build a wall to keep out bad bad people. He saw suckers like you coming from a mile away.

No it couldn't, dumbass. Talking to a Russian isn't a crime.

The whole point of the vast Russian conspiracy circus is to make it a crime again

Senator-Joseph-McCarthy-during-Army-McCarthy-hearings-in-1954-300x225.jpg

:banana:
"Again?" It's never been a crime. Engaging in espionage is a crime. Passing on government secrets to the Russians is a crime. Simply talking to them isn't.

However, this whole thing is a circus.
If “ talking “ to Russians isn’t a crime, why did so many from T’s administration lie about meeting with them when they got caught.
And why would so many of them be “ talking” to Russians during a presidential campaign?
Not much of a critical thinker I see.
How did the Russian trolls know which counties in swing states to post their anti Hilary propaganda without help from you guessed it.... your boys.
They were passing on classified information to the Soviets, numskull. They were in esensative positions that required a security clearance. You have to report any foriegnnationals you come in contact with if you have a security clearance.

the only reason this thing is even an issue is because this country is infested with total fucking idiots like you.
Actually they were orriginally hired by republicans(The washington Free Beacon) they did not like what was returning and quit paying. Then the Dems continued funding becuase it was juicy. Noit illegal by either side by the way. So who is the idiot. Get bent Bripat you are not interested in truth just justification on your own views.

So, not only have you ever gotten any pussy, you also have wet dreams about winning debaets in this forum.

You are a pethetic snowflake.
Is English your 2nd language? My 9 year old grand daughter can spell better than you.
Just think you were duped by a con man and believed him he’d repeal and replace O Care ON DAY ONE and he’d build a wall to keep out bad bad people. He saw suckers like you coming from a mile away.

Who should we have voted for, douche bag, HIllary, who promised to do exactly the opposite?

I am still quite happy that I voted for Trump. Your hatred shows that he's doing what I want him to do. At a minimum, he's not doing everything the alcoholic witch Hillary promised to do.

BTW, I just heard last night on the 24/7's from a panel with experienced politicians, that not only do candidates and supporters of candidates do opposition research on their opposing candidate, that they all run opposition research on themselves, to see what is out there on themselves that could catch them by surprise....when an opponent candidate might dump it....

gawd, politics is really scummy..... but also an art, in it's own way....

The fraud in chief was federally investigated for refusing to rent to black people. He was close to being indicted but used his influence to weasel his way out of these charges if he admitted doing it and promise not to do it again.
I know I educate the DEPLORABLES every single day here on things they knew nothing about him but his promise of making America white again was good enough for them to ignore his long sordid history of screwing Americans.

No it couldn't, dumbass. Talking to a Russian isn't a crime.

The whole point of the vast Russian conspiracy circus is to make it a crime again

Senator-Joseph-McCarthy-during-Army-McCarthy-hearings-in-1954-300x225.jpg

:banana:
"Again?" It's never been a crime. Engaging in espionage is a crime. Passing on government secrets to the Russians is a crime. Simply talking to them isn't.

However, this whole thing is a circus.
If “ talking “ to Russians isn’t a crime, why did so many from T’s administration lie about meeting with them when they got caught.
And why would so many of them be “ talking” to Russians during a presidential campaign?
Not much of a critical thinker I see.
How did the Russian trolls know which counties in swing states to post their anti Hilary propaganda without help from you guessed it.... your boys.
They were passing on classified information to the Soviets, numskull. They were in esensative positions that required a security clearance. You have to report any foriegnnationals you come in contact with if you have a security clearance.

the only reason this thing is even an issue is because this country is infested with total fucking idiots like you.
Actually they were orriginally hired by republicans(The washington Free Beacon) they did not like what was returning and quit paying. Then the Dems continued funding becuase it was juicy. Noit illegal by either side by the way. So who is the idiot. Get bent Bripat you are not interested in truth just justification on your own views.
We've already heard your talking point 1000 times, douche bag.

<YAWN!>

Forum List

Back