Exclusive: Leaked Video Shows Obama Railing Against White People During Kenya Trip

"Prison Planet' :rofl:

---- with a link that claims "there's this video" --- yet can't link to one.

Those who believe everything they read on the internets deserve the hole into which they dig themselves.

Gullible's Travels. :itsok:

bridge%20for%20sale.jpg

Those who believe everything they read on the internets deserve the hole into which they dig themselves.

bridge%20for%20sale.jpg

Attack! Deny! Divert!

bridge%20for%20sale.jpg

Attack! Deny! Divert!

There's nothing to "attack", "deny" or "divert" here, moron. This "video" he and his "prison planet" link refer to ----- does not exist. There's no link. No embed. No audio. No nothing. Just some clown on "prison planet" making a claim he can't show.

Which is what I just proceeded to point out.

Stop me when any of this begins to sink in.

bridge%20for%20sale.jpg

Attack! Deny! Divert!

read both, all, sides across many sources of news and opinions
make up my own mind

gather news from over 300-600 sources on any given day, at least, from around the world.

I've seen about half dozen posts about this video. As much as I believe it to be true, I've yet to find a complete source.

I've seen about half dozen posts about this video. As much as I believe it to be true, I've yet to find a complete source.

I'm sure it's tucked away in the same place this one is.... 'cause I believe everything I read on the internets. :eusa_angel:

george-bush-eating-kitten.jpg

Forum List

Back