Executive powers “will not be questioned”. Sounded better in the original German.

Sometimes, the principles of democracy must be suspended in order to save them.
Sometimes you have to destroy a town to save it. E.g. ben tre
Executive powers “will not be questioned”. Sounded better in the original German.
9ac.jpg
Typical denial. There is no way to reason with people like you.

That was you tards from January 2009 to January 2017. No one will ever match the whining, moaning, screaming, bleeding from the mouth, and thrashing about on the floor which you pseudocons performed during that period.

You will not be able to find a single topic during that period started by a psuedocon which was not one long whine.

Not one.
Wasn’t me, asswipe. I don't play party man. And, unlike you, I don't play contrarain just for the sake of it.

That said, I am getting quite a charge of schadenfreude from the special snowflake moonbats, who never met a despot they didn't like when they were playing on their team.

ISIS as a going concern is nearly finished. Obama handed Trump a mop up operation.

Let's hope Trump can handle this simple task.
LMAO!

Hey Trump,
I kinda sorta almost got some of this mess I created under control. Hope you can finish it up for me.

Pres Obie
ISIS loses 45 percent of territory in Iraq, 20 percent in Syria

And that was before Iraq began major operations to run ISIS down.
Oh boy! Obie contained 45% and 20% of something he helped create 100% of! What a success story.
ISIS was created 100 percent by George W. Bush. That's why Trump wanted Bush impeached, and why Trump wanted to cut and run from Iraq.

It takes a lot of nerve for a cut-and-run registered Democrat like Trump to blame Obama for the rise of ISIS. It also takes some really, really willfully ignorant rubes like yourself for Trump to get away with it. :lol:

No moron....isis was allowed to grow because obama pulled out troops out.....had our troops been left in Iraq, just as they have been left in Germany Italy, Japan, and south korea after wars there, the countries would be stable and isis would not have gainged power....moron

ISIS as a going concern is nearly finished. Obama handed Trump a mop up operation.

Let's hope Trump can handle this simple task.
LMAO!

Hey Trump,
I kinda sorta almost got some of this mess I created under control. Hope you can finish it up for me.

Pres Obie

Oh boy! Obie contained 45% and 20% of something he helped create 100% of! What a success story.
ISIS was created 100 percent by George W. Bush. That's why Trump wanted Bush impeached, and why Trump wanted to cut and run from Iraq.

It takes a lot of nerve for a cut-and-run registered Democrat like Trump to blame Obama for the rise of ISIS. It also takes some really, really willfully ignorant rubes like yourself for Trump to get away with it. :lol:

No moron....isis was allowed to grow because obama pulled out troops out.....had our troops been left in Iraq, just as they have been left in Germany Italy, Japan, and south korea after wars there, the countries would be stable and isis would not have gainged power....moron
So Trump was TOTALLY WRONG when he demanded we cut and run from Iraq, right?

When Bush was saying we needed a surge, Democrat Trump was calling him a liar (Bush Lied, People Died) and called for Bush's impeachment and that we cut and run.

Trump was as wrong as wrong can be, right?

It's because of cut-and-run Democrats like Trump that we have ISIS, right?

How the FUCK did a registered Democrat, a cut-and-run liberal from New York who called for Bush's impeachment, end up as the Republican President?

Anyone?

What kind of nuclear radiation was inflicted on the tards which brought this about?

LMAO!

Hey Trump,

Pres Obie

When Bush was saying we needed a surge, Democrat Trump was calling him a liar (Bush Lied, People Died) and called for Bush's impeachment and that we cut and run.

Yep....Trump was wrong. So? obama allowed isis to be created.....we have left troops in Germany, Japan, Italy, South Korea....all after wars, and to maintain the peace until those countries could get control....

LMAO!

Hey Trump,

Pres Obie

Nope...Trump wasn't in office at the time, and did not have military advisors, who he would have listened to, telling him we needed troops there and made no policy decisions....obama was actually in office, had the military telling him that leaving was a bad idea and that they needed more troops, not a withdrawal....

How the FUCK did a registered Democrat, a cut-and-run liberal from New York who called for Bush's impeachment, end up as the Republican President?

Anyone?

What kind of nuclear radiation was inflicted on the tards which brought this about?

Hey, dumb fuck.....he ran as a republican on republican issues....that is how he became President.....the Republican party actually has differences of opinion..it is the democrats that are little more than the Borg Collective...

Anyone?

Hey, dumb fuck.....he ran as a republican on republican issues....that is how he became President.....the Republican party actually has differences of opinion..it is the democrats that are little more than the Borg Collective...
He ran as a poser pretending to be a conservative.

As for Borg Collective, you pseudocons have so many litmus tests it isn't even funny. But a total poser huckster like Trump figured out the big hole in your scheme. All he had to do was attack Muslims and Mexicans, and you would fall in love with him.

Imagine Barack Obama defending Vladimir Putin by saying America was a bunch of killers and that we weren't so innocent.

You pseudocons would have all died of a collective rage aneurysm.

That shit is textbook liberal rhetoric, and you gave the poser a pass.

Anyone?

He ran as a poser pretending to be a conservative.

As for Borg Collective, you pseudocons have so many litmus tests it isn't even funny. But a total poser huckster like Trump figured out the big hole in your scheme. All he had to do was attack Muslims and Mexicans, and you would fall in love with him.

Nope.....he said he was actually going to protect the country.....the left wants the country destroyed.

9ac.jpg
Boohoo. Try to be less of a fussbrain.

Imagine Barack Obama defending Vladimir Putin by saying America was a bunch of killers and that we weren't so innocent.

I mean, that shit is textbook liberal rhetoric, and you gave the poser a pass.

We did tell you about obama......he constantly took shots at the U.S. and told Medvedev to tell putin that he would have more room to sell out the U.S. after his second election...you thought that was perfectly fine....

I mean, that shit is textbook liberal rhetoric, and you gave the poser a pass.

We did tell you about obama......he constantly took shots at the U.S. and told Medvedev to tell putin that he would have more room to sell out the U.S. after his second election...you thought that was perfectly fine....
Nope. You are thinking of someone else. The straw man tu quoque shit doesn't work with me.

Trump powers 'will not be questioned' on immigration, senior official says

The ninth circuit also rejected the White House argument that the president has “unreviewable authority” to enact immigration policy, amounting to a blank check to restrict travelers from a vast swath of North Africa and the Middle East.

“Rather than present evidence to explain the need for the executive order, the government has taken the position that we must not review its decision at all,” the panel wrote.

“The public has a powerful interest in national security and in the ability of an elected president to enact policies,” the judges continued, but “the public also has an interest in free flow of travel, in avoiding separation of families, and in freedom from discrimination.”

On Fox News Sunday, Miller forcefully defended the ban by citing terrorist attacks committed on US soil “from 9/11 to San Bernardino to Chattanooga”. None of those attacks were executed by foreign nationals from the seven countries targeted by Trump’s ban.

----------------------------------------
It's as if Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and so in retaliation, the US attacked Brazil. That's how much sense this makes.

And "will not be questioned"? The entire quote in context:

“Our opponents, the media and the whole world will soon see as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned.”

I heard someone say it sounded better in the original German. I guess the Trump Administration doesn't know what "co-equal" branches of government actually means.

Many people in Iraq loved Saddam because they thought he was a "strong ruler". The GOP minions feel the same about Trump. They don't see anything wrong with "will not be questioned". That's why they are dangerous to the country and the world.

Basically, to sum up, Trump thinks he's been elected to total power, he doesn't even understand the separation of powers. It's mind blowing.

It appears that it is certain members of the judicial system who, while they do understand the separation of powers, freely ignore it.

As to questioning executive powers, consult your constitution. It's quite clear. If you dislike what you find there, you know the drill.
What is not covered, in our Ten Amendments?

9ac.jpg
Boohoo. Try to be less of a fussbrain.
Do you have anything you want to discuss?

The ninth circuit also rejected the White House argument that the president has “unreviewable authority” to enact immigration policy, amounting to a blank check to restrict travelers from a vast swath of North Africa and the Middle East.

“Rather than present evidence to explain the need for the executive order, the government has taken the position that we must not review its decision at all,” the panel wrote.

“The public has a powerful interest in national security and in the ability of an elected president to enact policies,” the judges continued, but “the public also has an interest in free flow of travel, in avoiding separation of families, and in freedom from discrimination.”

On Fox News Sunday, Miller forcefully defended the ban by citing terrorist attacks committed on US soil “from 9/11 to San Bernardino to Chattanooga”. None of those attacks were executed by foreign nationals from the seven countries targeted by Trump’s ban.

It's as if Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and so in retaliation, the US attacked Brazil. That's how much sense this makes.

“Our opponents, the media and the whole world will soon see as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial and will not be questioned.”

I heard someone say it sounded better in the original German. I guess the Trump Administration doesn't know what "co-equal" branches of government actually means.

Many people in Iraq loved Saddam because they thought he was a "strong ruler". The GOP minions feel the same about Trump. They don't see anything wrong with "will not be questioned". That's why they are dangerous to the country and the world.
Obama's pen and phone, no question from the left right Rdean ? I really would like to see a brain scan of a Liberal being hypocritical it would be fascinating to compare it to one from a normal person who understands when they are doing it.

Funny. You never questioned obama's executive orders.
dean question the democrats?.....dean?.....dean is no different then those he is questioning here.....

Funny. You never questioned obama's executive orders.

Nope they never did and Barry wrote a shit load of them.

Including one using the list that Trump used in reference to Muslims from seven countries banned from the US.

The only EO's they question are Trumps.

If it weren't so pathetic it would be funny as hell.
He wrote them Claude because your ah's in congress wanted to punish him ,wanted to fu gov't so they could blame him Too bad it didn't work lol

He wrote them so he could go around Congress and that's the very same reason Trump is writing them.
Trump has a majority in Congress to pass anything he wants, Obama didn't.

Forum List

Back