Expanded background checks fails in Senate

please tell me who is going to grab my guns. What a crok. I've had my 11 firearms for a long time. Nobody is after my guns. After this year, no more NRA membership.

Good for you! I was a longtime NRA member until a few years after they became extreme in the late 1970's. The NRA was once a good outfit. Now it's disgusting.

please tell me who is going to grab my guns. What a crok. I've had my 11 firearms for a long time. Nobody is after my guns. After this year, no more NRA membership.

NRA member with guns :eusa_whistle::cuckoo:
More like progressive anti gun bed wetter.

Aren't the pro gunners the scared people who are paranoid they are going to get attacked? Isn't this fear more likely to make them the bed wetter?

There is probably a difference between voting for something that is supposed to help people and voting against something that is supposed to save lives. Now I'm not sure obama care will do that or that this bill would have been effective, but it doesn't look good for republicans to be anti saving lives. Which is how I assume it will get spun politically.
how many people have been killed in gun free zones?
How many people were killed in mass shootings during clinton's assault weapons ban?
Does gun control work?

Well the machine gun ban seems to work. Clinton's assault weapons ban would have required a lot of time to really work given how many were out there. I suspect more people are killed in gun zones than gun free zones. But does it work is sure something that can be debated.
machine gun ban? There wasn't a problem with mass shooting before the ban

Needed more time? Ten years and it didn't stop any mass shooting

There is not debate more people are killed in gun free zones than in areas that guns are openly allowed.

how many people have been killed in gun free zones?
How many people were killed in mass shootings during clinton's assault weapons ban?
Does gun control work?

Well the machine gun ban seems to work. Clinton's assault weapons ban would have required a lot of time to really work given how many were out there. I suspect more people are killed in gun zones than gun free zones. But does it work is sure something that can be debated.
machine gun ban? There wasn't a problem with mass shooting before the ban

Needed more time? Ten years and it didn't stop any mass shooting

There is not debate more people are killed in gun free zones than in areas that guns are openly allowed.

Yes more than ten years. If they had gone out and taken all of them you might have expected it to work, but they didn't do that. If it was going to work it was going to take quite some time.

Don't most shootings happen between gang members? Are they doing this in gun free zones?

NRA member with guns :eusa_whistle::cuckoo:
More like progressive anti gun bed wetter.

Aren't the pro gunners the scared people who are paranoid they are going to get attacked? Isn't this fear more likely to make them the bed wetter?

Not at all! Pro gunners fear nothing.

this also proves the clowns on the right we talk to here do no represent more than 10% of the American people

Here in FL, when I purchase a firearm, the seller runs a NCIC check for felonies and domestic violence charges.
What other personal information would you like?
That the background check be done on all gun sales. That's not the case now as gun shows and sales between individuals don't get checked.

this also proves the clowns on the right we talk to here do no represent more than 10% of the American people

Here in FL, when I purchase a firearm, the seller runs a NCIC check for felonies and domestic violence charges.
What other personal information would you like?
That the background check be done on all gun sales. That's not the case now as gun shows and sales between individuals don't get checked.

That is incorrect, any sale conducted by a dealer is subject to a background check including those at gun shows. Only private sales are exempt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back