Explosion outside Kabul, Afghanistan airport: LIVE UPDATES

So tell us about Trump and the Kurds and how much he difference he would make lol. This is his plan for God's sake. This is not the Taliban this is not friends of the Taliban.

I don't believe Trump's plan included leaving Americans behind. I don't think Trump's plan included leaving millions of dollars of munitions and armaments in Afghanistan>

This is all on Biden. He's the one executing it, and he's proving to be, at best, monumentally inept.

Joe Biden could fuck up a vacant lot...

thumbnail_IMG_5619.jpg

It is tiresome for people like you to use military men as an excuse. Just saying. Remember Iran/Contra. They do not deserve to be maimed and killed because of people like Biden and Harris and Pelosi. Don't worry. When the Repubs come back to power, we will be screwed over again. There is something else in control. But now it is direct to Religious beliefs that must be denied. Canada, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand are done. Only the weapons keeps a flicker of Statue of Liberty freedom alive.
He wasn't blaming the service members.

well sadly many of us say this coming…xiden, harris and this dem admin are directly responsible for these deaths and injuries

Prayers are as likely to help marines as suicide bombing is likely to get somebody 72 virgins in an afterlife
It is you who put them in harms way in the modern ways. Prayers are said by me because they are used to promote Prog agendas.

But how should the withdrawal have been done differently? Whose advice? What specifics?
Earth to Billy he's had ample advice on how to manage the withdrawal, he ignored it and pushed forward with this moronic plan while reassuring the world the Afghan government would remain in control, the Taliban would not sweep across the country taking over. Biden is living in a fantasy world.

well sadly many of us say this coming…xiden, harris and this dem admin are directly responsible for these deaths and injuries

Given that we have had deaths in Afghanistan from IEDs and terrorist attacks for the last 20 years, how is this different?

19 years and hundreds of millions in weapons and training and the Afghan Army folds like paper tiger in a few days. Since that event we've evacuated 10's of thousands.
Biden has to own the fact that so many Americans were still there when he announced the drop dead date on 8-31, and why his admin stuck to the predictions that the Afghan could hold out. Why they didn't is because of Trump's decisions to free 5K taliban including Bandar and freeze out the Afghans from negotiations.

But the media seems to be ignoring this is already a huge air evacuation. The problem now is getting 1500 Americans to the airport.

Earth to Billy he's had ample advice on how to manage the withdrawal, he ignored it and pushed forward with this moronic plan while reassuring the world the Afghan government would remain in control, the Taliban would not sweep across the country taking over. Biden is living in a fantasy world.
Lol then you should be able to tell me what the advice was. Be specific.

Forum List

Back