Extortion Defined

Ummmm I doubt the IMF even knew who Hunter Biden was

and those GOP Senators?

geez dude. You ought to just STFU

you’re a joke

Definition of EXTORTION

Just in case you trumpettes are too stupid to understand what trump did....

Biden is the only one on film bragging about extorting the Ukraine to fire their prosecutor.....a violation of the Hobbs Act no less. Quite ironic really considering how many times they have tried to make a claim of Trump's alleged violations of it. Now we know why they even were aware it existed.

I thought the bogus claim was that Joe got a corrupt prosecutor fired

Low IQ Joe is actually on video bragging that he did that... got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired...

Now, just how HUNTER BIDEN ended up on a BOARD OF DIRECTORS of a Ukrainian power company... and apparently never even attended a BOARD MEETING... and was paid $3 milllion.....

Yeah, as a Dem, you aren't outraged by that, you are outraged that someone wanted to INVESTIGATE that...

Bragging that he got a corrupt prosecutor removed??

Good on him!

I repeat

Joe Biden arranged a kickback of US foreign aid to his son Hunter, a "director" of a Ukrainian power company... despite not speaking the language and apparently never attending a Board meeting.

That's not a problem according to Democrats.

INVESTIGATING it is....
One thing at a time. Trump first.

Your so called president shook acpuntry down that was trying to defend itself against Russia. He is basically aMafiaBoss in the White House..

What is sad is....the STOOGE BARF
R....sits on the sideline and allows him to shread the Constitution....both of the Fat Bastards need to be Impeached-

Your so called president shook acpuntry down that was trying to defend itself against Russia. He is basically aMafiaBoss in the White House..

R....sits on the sideline and allows him to shread the Constitution....both of the Fat Bastards need to be Impeached-

Well what do you call what Biden did?? He's guilty of extortion and told the world on National television. You apparently don't mind that at all. All you can do it bitch about what Trump didn't do.

Trump won't be impeached. Politicians take care of number one and you can bet your stupid ass none of them will want their names associated with Pelousy's shit show.

Well what do you call what Biden did?? He's guilty of extortion and told the world on National television. You apparently don't mind that at all. All you can do it bitch about what Trump didn't do.

Trump won't be impeached. Politicians take care of number one and you can bet your stupid ass none of them will want their names associated with Pelousy's shit show.
You still don't get that removing Shokin was the official policy of the US, while holding up aid to strongarm Ukraine to secretly get their govt to investigate an AMERICAN running for president is illegal?

You still don't get that removing Shokin was the official policy of the US, while holding up aid to strongarm Ukraine to secretly get their govt to investigate an AMERICAN running for president is illegal?

No. They held up aid until they knew what the new President was like. Something the Govt. routinely does. They want to know just who they are giving aid to. Nothing illegal about that.

The only one who strong armed the Ukraine was Biden. Hell the dummy outed himself of National television.

His son made out like a bandit. He got a job earning 50 thousand a month in a field he knew absolutely nothing about. Not a bad gig if you can get it.

Oh don't get me wrong. That company can hire who they like but I doubt they would have hired him if his Father hadn't gotten rid of that prosecutor who was investigating the company.

get their govt to investigate an AMERICAN running for president is illegal?

You need a law. I'll write it for you....

When Democrats steal from the US taxpayer, it is ILLEGAL to INVESTIGATE IT....

There, now your post makes sense....

No. They held up aid until they knew what the new President was like. Something the Govt. routinely does. They want to know just who they are giving aid to. Nothing illegal about that.

The only one who strong armed the Ukraine was Biden. Hell the dummy outed himself of National television.

His son made out like a bandit. He got a job earning 50 thousand a month in a field he knew absolutely nothing about. Not a bad gig if you can get it.

Oh don't get me wrong. That company can hire who they like but I doubt they would have hired him if his Father hadn't gotten rid of that prosecutor who was investigating the company.
Trump lied about holding up aid. And we both know that if Hill had done that you'd be calling for impeachment. End of story.

Trump lied about holding up aid. And we both know that if Hill had done that you'd be calling for impeachment. End of story.

He didn't lie about holding up aid in fact in the transcript he told the Ukrainian President that it would be on the way.

Oh and I wouldn't call for impeachment of anybody. Unlike you I think its all a giant dog and pony show. End of Story.

the EU, the IMF, the World Bank, the Ukraine Parliament, and a bunch of Republican Senators also wanted him removed because he was corrupt

or because they all had their hands in the very same COOKIE JAR as Hunter Biden...

Neat, now you would be a great time to demonstrate how all those entities and senators acted corruptly by getting rid of the prosecutor.

He didn't lie about holding up aid in fact in the transcript he told the Ukrainian President that it would be on the way.

Oh and I wouldn't call for impeachment of anybody. Unlike you I think its all a giant dog and pony show. End of Story.
Trump lied about releasing a complete transcript, and again if Hillary did the same you'd be crying LOCK HER UP. And so would I. LOL

I thought the bogus claim was that Joe got a corrupt prosecutor fired

Low IQ Joe is actually on video bragging that he did that... got the Ukrainian prosecutor fired...

Now, just how HUNTER BIDEN ended up on a BOARD OF DIRECTORS of a Ukrainian power company... and apparently never even attended a BOARD MEETING... and was paid $3 milllion.....

Yeah, as a Dem, you aren't outraged by that, you are outraged that someone wanted to INVESTIGATE that...

Bragging that he got a corrupt prosecutor removed??

Good on him!

Jesus now we have Ukrainian trolls on here along with Chinese.

So a vice president removes a prosecutor from another country now?

Why????

Is his cocaine addicted son involved.

Oh yeah we forgot

Forum List

Back