Exxon paid a 2% US income tax rate off its profit before tax.

Who said anything about handing money to anyone? See, you're problem is that you dont see govt functions as anything other than handouts. Fire Dept, Roads, Libraries, Museums etc dont even enter your mind as something govt does. The only thing you think taxes are for is either for rich ppl to bring home more pay or to provide handouts to the poor. It's no logic involved for you.

Giving more to the rich and taking more from everyone else is ok for you because in your mind, the rich deserve more and if it hurts the other 80% then the 80% should just become rich. That to you is not class warfare...it's only wrong if someone asks the rich for more so that the 80% wont get punished.

Your class warfare only works one way. :cuckoo:

The federal government is not there for firefighters, libraries, etc... and the expenses for roads, museums, etc PALE in comparison to the handouts that are the BIGGEST expense of our government

Taking a lesser amount in taxation, while still taxing them more than anyone else is not 'giving' to the rich... the only ones having ANYTHING given to them are the entitlement crowd

Equality in treatment is not class warfare.. but you will portray it as such because you still want others to pay for your shit, your services, and anything else that makes you feel good without having to kick a dime in yourself

Who said anything about handing money to anyone? See, you're problem is that you dont see govt functions as anything other than handouts. Fire Dept, Roads, Libraries, Museums etc dont even enter your mind as something govt does. The only thing you think taxes are for is either for rich ppl to bring home more pay or to provide handouts to the poor. It's no logic involved for you.

Giving more to the rich and taking more from everyone else is ok for you because in your mind, the rich deserve more and if it hurts the other 80% then the 80% should just become rich. That to you is not class warfare...it's only wrong if someone asks the rich for more so that the 80% wont get punished.

The federal government is not there for firefighters, libraries, etc... and the expenses for roads, museums, etc PALE in comparison to the handouts that are the BIGGEST expense of our government

Taking a lesser amount in taxation, while still taxing them more than anyone else is not 'giving' to the rich... the only ones having ANYTHING given to them are the entitlement crowd

Equality in treatment is not class warfare.. but you will portray it as such because you still want others to pay for your shit, your services, and anything else that makes you feel good without having to kick a dime in yourself

how can you call a tax break for the rich and a tax hike or cuts in services equal treatment. Someone has to make up for those tax breaks and its you, me and everyone else.

Who said anything about handing money to anyone? See, you're problem is that you dont see govt functions as anything other than handouts. Fire Dept, Roads, Libraries, Museums etc dont even enter your mind as something govt does.

That's because these are NOT things the Federal Government does, and you're too fucking stupid to grasp this.

Standard Disclaimer: Some federal funds are given to the states to maintain interstate highways.

how can you call a tax break for the rich and a tax hike or cuts in services equal treatment. Someone has to make up for those tax breaks and its you, me and everyone else.

Because you and your ilk started off with unequal treatment to begin with... INEQUALITY IN TREATMENT IS ALREADY IN PLACE!!!!... You have group A paying smaller rates, group B paying larger rates, and group C paying even larger rates.. all based on ARBITRARY lines based in class warfare and pandering for votes

When person A is paying 0%, Person B is paying 10%, and person C is paying 30% it is already UNEQUAL... equalizing it out is not going toward unequal treatment.. it is correcting the already existing unequal treatment THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IN PLACE TO BEGIN WITH

And jeez.. start making up for any cuts with even more drastic SPENDING cuts.. because we have a SPENDING problem that your unequal increased taxation is NOT going to solve

My god, you are one dense collectivist

Last edited:
Who said anything about handing money to anyone? See, you're problem is that you dont see govt functions as anything other than handouts. Fire Dept, Roads, Libraries, Museums etc dont even enter your mind as something govt does.

That's because these are NOT things the Federal Government does, and you're too fucking stupid to grasp this.

Standard Disclaimer: Some federal funds are given to the states to maintain interstate highways.

:razz:

Because you and your ilk started off with unequal treatment to begin with... INEQUALITY IN TREATMENT IS ALREADY IN PLACE!!!!... You have group A paying smaller rates, group B paying larger rates, and group C paying even larger rates.. all based on ARBITRARY lines based in class warfare and pandering for votes

So It's not fair and this is payback. Got it. You're getting revenge and that revenge includes taking yourself down. Great plan!

So It's not fair and this is payback. Got it. You're getting revenge and that revenge includes taking yourself down. Great plan!

No.. it is not EQUAL and it is time to correct the inequality.. big difference....

Unlike you, it is not all about me benefiting the most from a government action.. you want benefit at the expense of someone else, continually... My rate could raise or mine could lower, who knows.. but as long as my rate is EXACTLY the same on every dollar earned by every citizen without exception, exemption, deduction, loophole, etc.. I am fine with that...

But funny.. I bet the minute everyone would be treated the same and taxed the same on each dollar.. THEN you would get a higher call for fiscal responsibility by the government.. no call for that now when the majority either have no stake in the game or have a far lesser stake in the game

GE hasn't paid a dime for years?

What could be more fair than complete and total freedom?

Hmmm. You want "complete and total freedom"? Basically, survival of the fittest? Hmmm. Yeah, what could EVER go wrong with a society that has complete and total freedom? That doesnt just mean for you, that means for everyone. So when your daughter goes out to the movies or for a hike, every man around her also has complete and total freedom. But, to deny those men the freedom from consequence, you have to have a government. And anything that is not government is business. And we have to pay for a government.

See how that works?

GE hasn't paid a dime for years?

What could be more fair than complete and total freedom?

Hmmm. You want "complete and total freedom"? Basically, survival of the fittest? Hmmm. Yeah, what could EVER go wrong with a society that has complete and total freedom? That doesnt just mean for you, that means for everyone. So when your daughter goes out to the movies or for a hike, every man around her also has complete and total freedom. But, to deny those men the freedom from consequence, you have to have a government. And anything that is not government is business. And we have to pay for a government.

See how that works?

Hooray for the logical fallacy of Argumentum Ad Absurdum.

I didnt say anything about maintaining...When the states go broke who do they run too? And when they run do they ask for anything...like...money?

No, you made the incredibly retarded claim;

See, you're problem is that you dont see govt functions as anything other than handouts. Fire Dept, Roads, Libraries, Museums etc dont even enter your mind as something govt does.

Despite the fantasy you have as you jerk off at night, Obama ain't a firefighter coming to rescue then ravage you.

I didnt say anything about maintaining...When the states go broke who do they run too? And when they run do they ask for anything...like...money?

See, you're problem is that you dont see govt functions as anything other than handouts. Fire Dept, Roads, Libraries, Museums etc dont even enter your mind as something govt does.

Despite the fantasy you have as you jerk off at night, Obama ain't a firefighter coming to rescue then ravage you.

You didnt answer the question...When the states go broke who do they run too? And when they run do they ask for anything...like...money?

You didnt answer the question...When the states go broke who do they run too? And when they run do they ask for anything...like...money?

Who have they WRONGLY gone to?? You know the answer.. and because they have, it has (like with entitlement junkies) taken them out of the realm of personal responsibility and reliant upon the federal government...

And that WRONG action, among others by the fed, is what conservatives are looking to correct.. and what you are looking to expand

No.. it is not EQUAL and it is time to correct the inequality.. big difference....

Unlike you, it is not all about me benefiting the most from a government action.. you want benefit at the expense of someone else, continually... My rate could raise or mine could lower, who knows.. but as long as my rate is EXACTLY the same on every dollar earned by every citizen without exception, exemption, deduction, loophole, etc.. I am fine with that...

But funny.. I bet the minute everyone would be treated the same and taxed the same on each dollar.. THEN you would get a higher call for fiscal responsibility by the government.. no call for that now when the majority either have no stake in the game or have a far lesser stake in the game

Exxon paying 2% is fair? No matter how you slice it...it's not

Who have they WRONGLY gone to?? You know the answer.. and because they have, it has (like with entitlement junkies) taken them out of the realm of personal responsibility and reliant upon the federal government...

And that WRONG action, among others by the fed, is what conservatives are looking to correct.. and what you are looking to expand

You like to label a lot to make a point. Wrong, right or call it Apple Pie...Who do they apple pie run to when they go broke? And do they ask for anything of value? Magic Beans? Anything?

You like to label a lot to make a point. Wrong, right or call it Apple Pie...Who do they apple pie run to when they go broke? And do they ask for anything of value? Magic Beans? Anything?

And I say cut state assistance, cut assistance to other countries.. now.. will you call for the cut to individual assistance from the federal government'??

We already know the answer...

Exxon paying 2% is fair? No matter how you slice it...it's not

Already shown they pay more than 2%... but keep perpetuating that lie... and your subjective fairness

And I do not call for MOTHERFUCKING FAIR>.... I CALL FOR EQUALITY IN TREATMENT.. and I would support a flat tax on corporate as I do on the citizen side

And I say cut state assistance, cut assistance to other countries.. now.. will you call for the cut to individual assistance from the federal government'??

We already know the answer...

Is that an answer to my question? You're ducking it for some reason...shhh...*whisper* I knoooow whyyy

Forum List

Back