Exxon paid a 2% US income tax rate off its profit before tax.

You didnt answer the question...When the states go broke who do they run too? And when they run do they ask for anything...like...money?

non se·qui·tur
noun \ˈnän-ˈse-kwə-tər also -ˌtu̇r\
Definition of NON SEQUITUR
: an inference that does not follow from the premises; specifically : a fallacy resulting from a simple conversion of a universal affirmative proposition or from the transposition of a condition and its consequent

Both of you guys cant or wont answer...funny coincidence that is

The foundation of your posts is obvious....

bot_5_w.jpg

Nah, you're more of a Mad Dog man...

md2020.jpg

Last edited:
You like to label a lot to make a point. Wrong, right or call it Apple Pie...Who do they apple pie run to when they go broke? And do they ask for anything of value? Magic Beans? Anything?

And I say cut state assistance, cut assistance to other countries.. now.. will you call for the cut to individual assistance from the federal government'??

We already know the answer...

Is that an answer to my question? You're ducking it for some reason...shhh...*whisper* I knoooow whyyy

We know the answer.. the states have wrongly gone to the fed to get bailed out.. to get in trouble again and get bailed out again.. the vicious cycle... just as the fucking individuals have become reliant on government (just the way you and your ilk like it)... and bioth instances are WRONG and need to be stopped...

Now... will you call for the cut of individual assistance?? We already know the answer.. you refuse to answer the question though because it exposes you

Because you and your ilk started off with unequal treatment to begin with... INEQUALITY IN TREATMENT IS ALREADY IN PLACE!!!!... You have group A paying smaller rates, group B paying larger rates, and group C paying even larger rates.. all based on ARBITRARY lines based in class warfare and pandering for votes

So It's not fair and this is payback. Got it. You're getting revenge and that revenge includes taking yourself down. Great plan!

No.. it is not EQUAL and it is time to correct the inequality.. big difference....

Unlike you, it is not all about me benefiting the most from a government action.. you want benefit at the expense of someone else, continually... My rate could raise or mine could lower, who knows.. but as long as my rate is EXACTLY the same on every dollar earned by every citizen without exception, exemption, deduction, loophole, etc.. I am fine with that...

But funny.. I bet the minute everyone would be treated the same and taxed the same on each dollar.. THEN you would get a higher call for fiscal responsibility by the government.. no call for that now when the majority either have no stake in the game or have a far lesser stake in the game

Since CloseMinded tried to go off on a tangent.. lets get back to the subject...

And I say cut state assistance, cut assistance to other countries.. now.. will you call for the cut to individual assistance from the federal government'??

We already know the answer...

Is that an answer to my question? You're ducking it for some reason...shhh...*whisper* I knoooow whyyy

We know the answer.. the states have wrongly gone to the fed to get bailed out.. to get in trouble again and get bailed out again.. the vicious cycle... just as the fucking individuals have become reliant on government (just the way you and your ilk like it)... and bioth instances are WRONG and need to be stopped...

Now... will you call for the cut of individual assistance?? We already know the answer.. you refuse to answer the question though because it exposes you

Why would I do that? That hurts ppl who have the least amongst us. I was never the bullying type. Take this simple equation:

Take or cut individual assistance programs

Lack of jobs = hard to find work (unemployment numbers and all that jazz)
Hard to find work = Hard to maintain living and providing for your family (Yanno, families)

Hard to Provide + Lack of Jobs + Saftey Net cut or gone = What do you think will be the result?

Ppl will find the jobs that arent there? Ppl will get additional skills for the jobs that arent there with the money they dont have? You tell me...Dont forget to make the solution sound really easy too, you're pretty good at it

Last edited:

Why would I do that? That hurts ppl who have the least amongst us. I was never the bullying type. Take this simple equation:

Hard to find work = Hard to maintain living and providing for your family (Yanno, families)

Hard to Provide + Lack of Jobs + Saftey Net cut or gone = What do you think will be the result?

Ppl will find the jobs that arent there? Ppl will get additional skills for the jobs that arent there with the money they dont have? You tell me...Dont forget to make the solution sound really easy too, you're pretty good at it

if federal welfare did not exist, people would have to find ways to feed themselves. They would take any kind of work, would move in with family or friends to conserve. they would find ways to survive. The govt is not your momma, grow up and take responsibility for your life.

If you are disabled some charity will feed you, if you are able bodied you are on your own. Thats why this country became great---personal freedom and personal responsibility. Stop the feeeeeeeeeeeeling sorry for everyone, and get your ass to work providing for yourself and your family

if federal welfare did not exist, people would have to find ways to feed themselves. They would take any kind of work, would move in with family or friends to conserve. they would find ways to survive. The govt is not your momma, grow up and take responsibility for your life.

If you are disabled some charity will feed you, if you are able bodied you are on your own. Thats why this country became great---personal freedom and personal responsibility. Stop the feeeeeeeeeeeeling sorry for everyone, and get your ass to work providing for yourself and your family

Yeah...it's the "find ways to survive" part that I'm talking about. As I mentioned there are no jobs around soooo...

Why you wouldn't do that is because you stand for redistribution, unequal treatment when it benefits you or your cause, and you do not believe in freedom for all... you want what you want and you want others to pay for it

Because if government don't just give you want you want.. you'll hurt people to get it... you won't find work or do something legal to make your way and take care of yourself.. you will indeed go to crime, because you can't do anything else.. how fucking helpless you must be

Good little collectivist

Yeah...it's the "find ways to survive" part that I'm talking about. As I mentioned there are no jobs around soooo...

BS, there are plenty of jobs, lawn services are always looking for workers. but you don't want a job that requires actual work do you?

BS, there are plenty of jobs, lawn services are always looking for workers. but you don't want a job that requires actual work do you?

Job Search | one search. all jobs. Indeed.com

Yeah.... NO JOBS :rolleyes:

Maybe some that little collectivist don't want to do.. ones he things are beneath him (much like many libs)... so instead of doing what they have to do, they would rather complain and take a handout

Wait, either Obama created an environment where jobs arent created or there are plenty of jobs. You cant have it both ways.

You should report your "plenty o jobs" findings to someone...its valuable information

Why you wouldn't do that is because you stand for redistribution, unequal treatment when it benefits you or your cause, and you do not believe in freedom for all... you want what you want and you want others to pay for it

Because if government don't just give you want you want.. you'll hurt people to get it... you won't find work or do something legal to make your way and take care of yourself.. you will indeed go to crime, because you can't do anything else.. how fucking helpless you must be

Good little collectivist

I wouldvt hurt anyone...but I'm glad you realize that some people wouldnt just starve while yelling freedom without hurting someone.

So what happens when ppl start hurting others in order to survive? Will that make America better or worse?

Job Search | one search. all jobs. Indeed.com

Yeah.... NO JOBS :rolleyes:

Maybe some that little collectivist don't want to do.. ones he things are beneath him (much like many libs)... so instead of doing what they have to do, they would rather complain and take a handout

You should tell the Bureau of Labor statistics about that site...It flew under their radar it seems

Good little collectivist

I wouldvt hurt anyone...but I'm glad you realize that some people wouldnt just starve while yelling freedom without hurting someone.

So what happens when ppl start hurting others in order to survive? Will that make America better or worse?

I don't let my fellow man starve or be without help.. I VOLUNTARILY donate to quite a few causes.. BUT, YOU don't get to FORCE me to do your charity work for you and you don't get to force me to give to the charity that you want

When people hurt others, like any other crime, they get prosecuted... or they get killed by those who protect themselves rightfully in self defense...

Nothing makes someone go criminal.. that is a choice.. and you seem to think it is the only choice rather than say farming, or doing a job you believe is beneath you, or all kinds of things along those lines... you just think the only way to do it is to give freebies that are OWED To them.... and it shows how truly ignorant and pitiful you are

Good little collectivist

I don't let my fellow man starve or be without help.. I VOLUNTARILY donate to quite a few causes.. BUT, YOU don't get to FORCE me to do your charity work for you and you don't get to force me to give to the charity that you want

When people hurt others, like any other crime, they get prosecuted... or they get killed by those who protect themselves rightfully in self defense...

Nothing makes someone go criminal.. that is a choice.. and you seem to think it is the only choice rather than say farming, or doing a job you believe is beneath you, or all kinds of things along those lines... you just think the only way to do it is to give freebies that are OWED To them.... and it shows how truly ignorant and pitiful you are

Force? You dont understand the role of govt

Ppl get prosecuted or killed? Sounds like the America I always dreamed of

Right.. the role of government is to protect freedoms and protect the national security... it is YOU and your ilk that have made it or refashioned it in a way to force others to pay for the wants and needs of others... Yes, it is force...

And you don't believe in prosecuting criminals or having the ability to provide self defense?? Someone comes after me, my family, my property with intent to harm to steal from me, and they will be starring down the barrel of one of many firearms.. and I do not shoot to wound...

You're such a good little collectivist

Right.. the role of government is to protect freedoms and protect the national security... it is YOU and your ilk that have made it or refashioned it in a way to force others to pay for the wants and needs of others... Yes, it is force...

And you don't believe in prosecuting criminals or having the ability to provide self defense?? Someone comes after me, my family, my property with intent to harm to steal from me, and they will be starring down the barrel of one of many firearms.. and I do not shoot to wound...

You're such a good little collectivist

Keep going govt's role is a little bigger than that...Is govt there for the citizens?

Forum List

Back