F-15 vs. AR-15? Bet on the Guys With the Guns

You're wrong, you don't start at the top. Top people have security. You start at the bottom attacking low and mid-level governmental workers until the survivors are afraid to go to work or work from home.
You start as high as you can get to, and force the government to protect everyone
More security = fewer people in the field
Credible threat = fewer people willing to continue down their current path.
The less the government can provide needed services, the more dissatisfied the voters become and will throw the bums out at the next election.
If the military is using F15s and nukes against the American people, elections are an iffy proposition, at best.

You're wrong, you don't start at the top. Top people have security. You start at the bottom attacking low and mid-level governmental workers until the survivors are afraid to go to work or work from home. Without the army of millions of employees the government will grind to a halt very quickly. The idea is not to destroy the country, but to simply make the democrats unable to govern it. The harder it becomes for the government at all levels to provide services, the more frustrated the average person becomes and the weaker the hold the government has on its citizens (or in this case subjects). The less the government can provide needed services, the more dissatisfied the voters become and will throw the bums out at the next election.
Are the moderators of this site aware that there are people on here now oprnly planning acts of domestic terrorism?

Who told you FREAKS this kind of discourse is ok now and it can be discussed openly on a public forum?

Here is what we know.
The DHS has identified white nationalist domestic terrorism as the greatest threat agsinst America today.

And HERE is the evidence!
Increased chatter about domestic terrorist plots online.

Do you not realize this ridiculous crap is being watched and monitored?
Then, when the F.B.I. com we s knocking on your door because of some wanna-be Rambo shit you prattled about online suddenly it's......WHAAAH!

"I'm being PERSECUTED!"

Plenty
And MOST don't think like you.
But IF you bubble yourself off from REAL information and only associate with like minded people then yeah, you're naturally going to think your opinion represents some kind of "majority."
It doesn't.
And this would be a GRAVE, miscalculated assumption when you're trying to plan the overthrow of the U.S. Government as you people apparently are.

Assuming that you're going to have large numbers of military defectors coming over to your side is just not reality based.
The penalty for such behavior in the military is death.

It just isn't something that happens.

Most are Conservatives and they hate biden.
And who's planning on overthrowing the government?
The last time they killed a soldier for desertion was in 1945 these days you'll get two years at most.
You're a fool if you think soldiers are going to kill their friends and family.

Most are Conservatives and they hate biden.
And who's planning on overthrowing the government?
The last time they killed a soldier for desertion was in 1945 these days you'll get two years at most.
You're a fool if you think soldiers are going to kill their friends and family.
You are a fool if you think soldiers will break their oath to defend The U.S. Constitution against ALL enemies foreign or domestic.

Extremist:
Extremist:
Extremist:
Extremists:

Ad nauseam
Yes, e-mails hacked by the Russians made the difference along with Russian social media crap and GOP idiot Comey and Fox bs -NOT IMAGINARY ELECTION FRAUD...Stolen is the GOP word. Politico sucks and so does that blog. Yes, E-mails and total bs about e-mails. And she won the popular vote again.... Certainly Dems DON"T LIE. Everything you know about Hillary e-mails is crap lies, dupe.

Last edited:
Are the moderators of this site aware that there are people on here now oprnly planning acts of domestic terrorism?

Who told you FREAKS this kind of discourse is ok now and it can be discussed openly on a public forum?

Here is what we know.
The DHS has identified white nationalist domestic terrorism as the greatest threat agsinst America today.

Then, when the F.B.I. com we s knocking on your door because of some wanna-be Rambo shit you prattled about online suddenly it's......WHAAAH!

"I'm being PERSECUTED!"

Here is what we know.

"I'm being PERSECUTED!"
MagicMike
If I were planning an insurrection I certainly wouldn’t be broadcasting it on an open forum. What I am talking about are the kind of tactics a real insurrection could and would employ instead of a couple hundred idiots illegally occupying the Capital Building.

Are you trying to say that a bunch of fat-assed, undisciplined, MAGAt armchair warriors would be the same caliber soldiers as Taliban Mujahideen?

Now THAT'S FUNNY!
You guys whine like stuck pigs about freaking JAIL sentences!
I doubt any of you are 100 percent committed to die for your "holy war" as they are.

And also, how are you guys doing on your artillery?
Surface to air missles?
Tanks?
Howitzers?

Stuff like that you know.

What kind of shape is your navy in?
Air force?

Go back to sleep you tiresome child!

No, I'm saying that armed conservative Americans are thousands of times more effective.

So, you're going to level American cities and towns with artillery?

You Nazis live in a sick fantasy that has no relation to reality.

The objective wouldn't be to take ground, it would be to make the government strongholds ungovernable. That's a much easier task. Cities depend on the free flow of goods to survive. If the resistance started destroying bridges and freeway overpasses to slow the flow of traffic just feeding the population would get much harder. Rail lines are easy to destroy and very hard to guard. A couple sticks of Dynomite or a pound or two of homemade black powder can blow a rail out of alignment derailing a multi-million dollar train and causing repairs that take days or a week to make. The government would have to guard every foot of railway lines to stop this kind of sabotage. The really bad news for a tyrannical government in the US is that there are literally millions of combat veterans with the skills to do these simple things who were taught by experts how to do them. I was EOD back at the dawn of time in the Vietnam War. The government spent a half million 1970 dollars teaching me how to disarm bombs and booby traps (what are now called IEDs) If you can disarm something, you have to know how to build it first. There are thousands or even tens of thousands of retired and veteran Special Forces personnel who had even better training at asymmetrical warfare. They were taught how to organize anti-government guerillas and use them to overthrow hostile regimes. Yeah, many of us are getting long in the tooth, but all that means is we have little to lose anymore. Death isn't much of a threat to a seventy-year-old with maybe ten years left to live.
change the channel and try reality. ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF ELECTION FRAUD OR DEM LIES. JUST GOP CONSPIRACY/HATE PROPAGANDA....

Look

The same people now declaring WAR on the F.B.I. are trying to fake like they support cops.

Doesn't work that way fool.

Look, the same people who defunded the police and gutted the criminal justice system are trying to fake like they support cops.

The Gestapo is a political tool of your Nazi party - you vile fucks remain opposed to real cops.

You apparently don't know much about military training and boot camp indoctrination/programming.

The oath is to The Constitution.....

“I, ____________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Justice so help me God."

Whomever those "enemies" are doesn't factor into it.
The chain of command does not....and will not break down.....just because a demented bunch of yahoos decides they don't like The United States of America anymore.

What you are talking about is called terrorism.
Period.
Full stop.
The U.S. has gotten pretty good at fighting terrorists.

And the policy is we DO NOT negotiate with them.

Constitution, you fucking traitor - not the democrat Reich.

Have they given you a warning?

Says the Nazi fuck having wet dreams about shelling American cities.

Here is what we know.
DER JUDEN

And you have your Final Solution ready to go..

You mean like impeaching Adolf Biden?

So the Gestapo is coming to get anyone who opposes the Nazi democrat party?

I thought the Normies were just paranoid and engaging in conspiracy theories?

"I'm being PERSECUTED!"

700 Americans held as political prisoners for protesting your filthy Reich.

The Military is not going to attack civilians.
They'd be killing their friends and family members.
And how do you think their fellow soldiers would react to their comrades killing their friends and family?
Don't count on that. When they've been told that these are the domestic enemies of the nation they are sworn to protect they will do what they are told.

Japan, Israel and Saudi Arabia have F 15's. Other nations I do not know. Maybe Joe can get Saudi Arabia to bomb Americans.

Yes, e-mails hacked by the Russians made the difference along with Russian social media crap and GOP idiot Comey and Fox bs -NOT IMAGINARY ELECTION FRAUD...Stolen is the GOP word. Politico sucks and so does that blog. Yes, E-mails and total bs about e-mails. And she won the popular vote again.... Certainly Dems DON"T LIE. Everything you know about Hillary e-mails is crap lies, dupe.
And thus, you are an extremist, too.

Don't count on that. When they've been told that these are the domestic enemies of the nation they are sworn to protect they will do what they are told.
I very much doubt that. American soldiers aren't mindless drones. They will look at that order, remember Posse Comitatus which forbids the US military from being used in internal police matters and refuse the orders as illegal. And that's assuming the field and company grade officers are willing to pass the orders down the chain of command in the first place. Most military members come from conservative red states, their sympathies are going to be far more on the side of the conservatives or in other words pro-constitutionalist people they are being ordered to attack than the liberal generals giving the orders. This has happened before in countries far more authoritarian than the USA, look at Hungary in 1956 where the army went over to the rebels en masse when ordered by the Soviet installed quisling government to attack the rebelling citizens, or the PRC where the local army units refused to attack the freedom demonstrators in Tiananmen Square and the People's Liberation Army had to bring in troops from other provinces to attack the peaceful demonstrators. At best for you, there would be internal fighting in units between pro-constitutional forces and government forces resulting in neutering the units, at worst for you, the military would rise up en masse to support the pro-constitutionalist forces and force the government out of power.

Forum List

Back