F-ing B of A

LOL I hate American Express. I used to have 2 of them. One you pay off each month, and then the other the type. One I owed nothing I closed and shredded them.
What I hated was mostly their customer service.
Have to say I pretty much hate all customer service though. :dunno:

Amex BlueCash is good, nice rewards.

May I borrow yours??? :lol: j/k

For how long? :D

Oh it won't take me long.........I am fast.. LOL

Should I write you a number here or...? :D

I just let voice mail pick up all my calls. I am a call screener! If I don't know you or have business with you, then I'm not answering the phone. I don't open my door if it's someone I don't recognize either. Fuck em. :D

Right, if I don't know it, I don't answer. Then I will look the number up and usually it says it is a scam (not always). Then I blacklist.

About 90% I use my iPhone 7+ every time I'm here because of mobility, multi tasking and activities. I can just pause go stop etc.
What's funny Kat -------- Seriously.
#1. I got lots of phone calls I mean lots almost every time I'm here. Compared to when I'm not. I'm not saying that this has anything to do with USMB but it's very strange.
#2. Because of business I have a very large cell phone account with AT&T which includes field technician employees and field sales. We use FF ( find friends) of AT&T to keep track of our field technicians employees making sure they arrive on time or still working in the hospital even when they are not. I rarely track my employees but their managers does --------- but my cellphone was tracking me ------- it's telling me where I am. Very strange. That is when I'm here in USMB. When I get off the system locks the location where I stop even after one day.
I showed it to our AT&T special account manager that handle our cellphone system --------- He turned off the GPS in 2 locations in my setting. It solved the problem. He believed what was happening but he doesn't believe USMB has the capabilities of hacking iPhone remotely. He reset my iPhone then download iCloud, took couple of hours to complete, removed USMB icon from my cellphone, didn't log in to USMB for a day ---------- But I used Google -------- problem ----- is BACK. So I turned off my GPS completely.
Anyway I just want to share this with you. I will live.

1. It just happens when using your phone and logging in here?
2. And I wouldn't put anything past google. Yahoo is a LOT worse too.

1. Phone calls yes but I don't answer unrecognizable numbers some leave a voicemail ------ like call me back or how you doing? But never leave a name. Since this morning I have 5 calls all unrecognizable and no voice mail.
2. He still researching why I'm having this tracking problem. I have total 59 icons in my iPhone and only one game which is chess -------- he suspects one of those applications.

LOL I hate American Express. I used to have 2 of them. One you pay off each month, and then the other the type. One I owed nothing I closed and shredded them.
What I hated was mostly their customer service.
Have to say I pretty much hate all customer service though. :dunno:

Amex BlueCash is good, nice rewards.

May I borrow yours??? :lol: j/k

For how long? :D

Oh it won't take me long.........I am fast.. LOL

Should I write you a number here or...? :D

Oh you can just PM it to me. :p

I just let voice mail pick up all my calls. I am a call screener! If I don't know you or have business with you, then I'm not answering the phone. I don't open my door if it's someone I don't recognize either. Fuck em. :D

Right, if I don't know it, I don't answer. Then I will look the number up and usually it says it is a scam (not always). Then I blacklist.

About 90% I use my iPhone 7+ every time I'm here because of mobility, multi tasking and activities. I can just pause go stop etc.
#1. I got lots of phone calls I mean lots almost every time I'm here. Compared to when I'm not. I'm not saying that this has anything to do with USMB but it's very strange.
#2. Because of business I have a very large cell phone account with AT&T which includes field technician employees and field sales. We use FF ( find friends) of AT&T to keep track of our field technicians employees making sure they arrive on time or still working in the hospital even when they are not. I rarely track my employees but their managers does --------- but my cellphone was tracking me ------- it's telling me where I am. Very strange. That is when I'm here in USMB. When I get off the system locks the location where I stop even after one day.
I showed it to our AT&T special account manager that handle our cellphone system --------- He turned off the GPS in 2 locations in my setting. It solved the problem. He believed what was happening but he doesn't believe USMB has the capabilities of hacking iPhone remotely. He reset my iPhone then download iCloud, took couple of hours to complete, removed USMB icon from my cellphone, didn't log in to USMB for a day ---------- But I used Google -------- problem ----- is BACK. So I turned off my GPS completely.

1. Phone calls yes but I don't answer unrecognizable numbers some leave a voicemail ------ like call me back or how you doing? But never leave a name. Since this morning I have 5 calls all unrecognizable and no voice mail.
2. He still researching why I'm having this tracking problem. I have total 59 icons in my iPhone and only one game which is chess -------- he suspects one of those applications.

I got 3 so far today. From New Jersey, or so it says.

I black listed them.

I black listed them.

I did the same.

If I was a pretty single 20-something living alone I would not open the door to any strangers unless I had an attack bunny to back me up.

You could train a bunny to screen your unexpected visitors.

Forum List

Back