F**** your thoughts and prayers?

OK

Here's the proof

Name the companie(s) that manufacture arms and ammunition exclusively for criminal.

Can't do it?
That's right because those arms almost exclusively are manufactured for "law abiding" gun buyers by "law abiding" manufacturers

Gun Manufacturer ==> "Law Abiding" gun buyer ==> Criminal

So what?

Almost all tols used in committing crimes are not manufactured solely for criminal use.

And like I said

a person who give a gun to a person who is prohibited from possessing a gun is not a law abiding gun owner
A person who makes a straw purchase is not a law abiding gun owner

The same members of Augusta work for and run private companies that don't hire blacks. Oh sure they and you say it's because they aren't qualified but we know the truth.

Define many? You say racism in America hasn't held back "many" blacks? They say it has. Ben Carson is the exception to the rule. It's like saying Lebron got out.

Name the private companies that don't hire backs?

I do believe there are laws against that.

I'm not saying there's no racism in this country, after all, everyone's heard of Affirmative Action.

AA is systematic racism.

Says the idiot who doesn't know what a question mark at the end of a sentence means.
you are a liar?
you suck dick?
You eat shit for breakfast?

Seems I'm incredulously asking you about "facts" never stated but CLEARY implied by the question.

That's using '?' to pass a lie, LIAR

you are a liar?
you suck dick?
You eat shit for breakfast?

Seems I'm incredulously asking you about "facts" never stated but CLEARY implied by the question.

That's using '?' to pass a lie, LIAR
Now you get it those are all questions not statements.

So wtf are you still whining about?

Be a member of Augusta.
Known Black members:
  • Football bigwigs Lou Holtz, Lynn Swann and Pat Haden, along with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
  • Media mogul Ron Townsend, who in 1990 became the first African-American member at Augusta.
  • Former United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and financier Darla Moore, who became the first female members at Augusta National in 2012.
Did you lie, or do you not know what you;re talking about?

Known Black members:
  • Football bigwigs Lou Holtz, Lynn Swann and Pat Haden, along with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
  • Media mogul Ron Townsend, who in 1990 became the first African-American member at Augusta.
  • Former United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and financier Darla Moore, who became the first female members at Augusta National in 2012.
Did you lie, or do you knot know what you;re talling about?

Thanks, I know nothing about golf.

Name the private companies that don't hire backs?

I do believe there are laws against that.

I'm not saying there's no racism in this country, after all, everyone's heard of Affirmative Action.

AA is systematic racism.

Who didn't sign the diversity pledge? Them.

Only 79 Fortune 500 companies–about 1 in 6–publish annual DEI reports marking their progress.

421 racist white CEO's.

Who didn't sign the diversity pledge? Them.

Only 79 Fortune 500 companies–about 1 in 6–publish annual DEI reports marking their progress.

421 racist white CEO's.
So what?

there is no legal requirement to do that is there?

It's like whining about a person running for office not making his tax or medical records public even though there are no legal requirements to do so

Known Black members:
Did you lie, or do you not know what you;re talking about?

Before Ron Townsend they refused to publish their members list and not even Tiger Woods could be, or was, a member of the club.
Ron Townsend was 49 years old when plucked from the executive ranks of Gannett as the solution to Augusta National's membership problem in September 1990

Still a long way to go. This doesn't prove racism doesn't exist anymore. But bravo for Augusta. Augusta has a few tokens good to see. But seems very exclusive.

You and Sealyboob have something in common.

1676645844556.jpeg

The only people that use that term are people who don't know shit about firearms.
Now that is a fun one.
Familiar to be sure. But still fun.
It is a tired, worn, and silly claim that if 'they don't know guns' then they are disqualified to talk about gun violence in America. Even if it was their 6-year old who got blown away at school. Disqualified....because they don't know the kinetic energy of the bullet that killed her.

It is nonsense. I have seen it in any number of discussions with gun-nuts. They claim that if one doesn't know the sear tensile-strength on a Sig Sauer trigger assembly.....well then, "thy don't know guns'...and thus have no place in gun-violence debates.

The GunNuttery-world likes to hide within nomenclature, jargon, and technical manuals to boo-bird anyone who is skeptical of America's gunnut-culture, and the damage it causes.

It is amusing. Although, to be fair, I don't intend to use the term 'Gun Nut' in a pejorative manner.

IMHO

Prove that all guns in the black market were supplied by law abiding gun owners.
That is a straw-man. And the poster knows the query is unanswerable today.
But the undeniable reality is that 99+% of firearms in private hands were, at one time, "legally owned".......by the manufacturer, by the distributor, by the retailer, by the first purchaser of record.
How it then became an 'illegal' weapon is anybody's guess.

So, that brings us back to the suggestion that all firearms....ALL.....carry with them, from the moment their assembly at the factory is finished and certified.....a "strict liability" burden on the owner-of-record.

Yes, that means the factory carries it first, then it is transferred to the distributor, then the retailer, then the retail buyer. If that firearm causes harm in that chain of ownership then the entity who was the OOR at that moment....holds the liability responsibility. The Owner-of-Record is the entity that America must focus on in order to mitigate this uniquely American plague of gun violence.

Thus, in my opinion, America will see an exponential increase in care, concern, and accountability in our firearm ownership. And thus fewer of those once 'legal' firearms will end up in 'illegal' hands.

To be sure, it won't eliminate all gun violence. But with hundreds of millions of firearms in private-hands....we can only address our violence with incremental change and time. It is the best we can do. Keep making changes that increase the burden of responsibility for bringing this high lethality, easily concealed, portable, and easily used tool into our society. Guns are different. Different than any other tool we employ in our society.

IMHO

So what?

there is no legal requirement to do that is there?

It's like whining about a person running for office not making his tax or medical records public even though there are no legal requirements to do so
People who deny our executive boardrooms are too white are like people who deny global warming is real. Nothing is going to wake you up. Luckily a lot of companies, even the ones who didn't sign the pledge, are trying very much to diversify.

And you republicans can't deny it because you all come here crying with your stories about how unfair America is for white men.

Now that is a fun one.
Familiar to be sure. But still fun.
It is a tired, worn, and silly claim that if 'they don't know guns' then they are disqualified to talk about gun violence in America. Even if it was their 6-year old who got blown away at school. Disqualified....because they don't know the kinetic energy of the bullet that killed her.

It is nonsense. I have seen it in any number of discussions with gun-nuts. They claim that if one doesn't know the sear tensile-strength on a Sig Sauer trigger assembly.....well then, "thy don't know guns'...and thus have no place in gun-violence debates.

The GunNuttery-world likes to hide within nomenclature, jargon, and technical manuals to boo-bird anyone who is skeptical of America's gunnut-culture, and the damage it causes.

It is amusing. Although, to be fair, I don't intend to use the term 'Gun Nut' in a pejorative manner.

IMHO

That is a straw-man. And the poster knows the query is unanswerable today.
But the undeniable reality is that 99+% of firearms in private hands were, at one time, "legally owned".......by the manufacturer, by the distributor, by the retailer, by the first purchaser of record.
How it then became an 'illegal' weapon is anybody's guess.

So, that brings us back to the suggestion that all firearms....ALL.....carry with them, from the moment their assembly at the factory is finished and certified.....a "strict liability" burden on the owner-of-record.

Yes, that means the factory carries it first, then it is transferred to the distributor, then the retailer, then the retail buyer. If that firearm causes harm in that chain of ownership then the entity who was the OOR at that moment....holds the liability responsibility. The Owner-of-Record is the entity that America must focus on in order to mitigate this uniquely American plague of gun violence.

Thus, in my opinion, America will see an exponential increase in care, concern, and accountability in our firearm ownership. And thus fewer of those once 'legal' firearms will end up in 'illegal' hands.

To be sure, it won't eliminate all gun violence. But with hundreds of millions of firearms in private-hands....we can only address our violence with incremental change and time. It is the best we can do. Keep making changes that increase the burden of responsibility for bringing this high lethality, easily concealed, portable, and easily used tool into our society. Guns are different. Different than any other tool we employ in our society.

IMHO
It was the contention of another poster than ALL guns in criminal hands are supplied by law abiding gun owners. It's up to him to prove that

The only people that use that term are people who don't know shit about firearms. Oh, and propagandist like yourself. The term was invented by anti-gunners back in the late 80s just for propaganda.

I have quite a few guns and I misuse the wrong words like clip or magazine, arrow or bolt. Whatever. I know enough to use all my weapons. Red Dawn.

Forum List

Back