Face it Dems, your boy Eric Holder

FoxNoise has been covering these stories 24/7

You mean they still don't have anything?
Li btards come out lying and swallowing....typical for the fools.

this is what fools like RW consider not haviong anything....

Fast and Furious...the person who decided it OK to smuggle arms across the border of an ally and not inform his/her boss (the Ag) or the President is still anaonymous and no one in the administration cares.

The person who denied security to an Ambassador in a very volatile region without asking or informing the SoS is still anonymous and no one in the administration cares.

Cant say yet about the IRS or the AP and Fox News subpeonas...but if no answers are revealed, it seems it will still be OK with fools like RW.

was on a fishing expedition of fox news looking for what they knew about Benghazi, the IRS, intimidating the right, and any other incriminating stuff they might have
National Security had nothing to do with.

"Boy"??

Racist fuck.

When all else fails, pull the tried and tired race card. Do you old Jimmy Carter to the same standards? Did he not refer the President as "This black boy?."

obvious this idiot hazlepuke has never watched Pardon the Interruption on ESPN

Wow, the left wing circle-jerk comes out in force on this one.

Holder is the most corrupt AG in history. He refused to prosecute numerous voter fraud cases because the perpetrators were black. He had Fast N Furious to his credit. Now he is engaged in political fighting against the administration's enemies, doing exactly what libs screamed about Nixon doing. If he doesn't go to jail it will be a miracle.

obama_masturbation.jpg

was on a fishing expedition of fox news looking for what they knew about Benghazi, the IRS, intimidating the right, and any other incriminating stuff they might have

Eric Holder is the same man that granted Marc Rich a pardon for owing the IRS over 1 million dollars during the Clinton administration on Bill Clinton's last day in office. Apparently there was a Presidential library that needed to be built and Rich's wife secured a pardon for him--to donate the millions to put into to Bill Clinton's library.

Since then--Holder as attorney general of the U.S--for Obama--he is the man that Knows absolutely NOTHING about anything.

Cartoon+-+Eric+Holder.jpg

Holder makes McCarthy look like a piker.

"Boy"??

Racist fuck.

....and his boy Holder are rilly pissin' off me and the boys! Ain't a goddamned thing racist about that!

What you liberals can't seem to admit is that yo boys is fuckin' with FIRE when they circumvent the laws of the land!

They will get caught. They may be deposed. They may go to prison....or get exiled to Kenya!

Last edited:

Using the IRS against conservatives is no different than what any other progressive dictator like Hitler Stalin or Mao did when they were in power

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Exactly how is not giving Teabagger groups a tax exemption they weren't entitled to oppressing them?

So what? Don't like it when your bullying is stood up to?

The rightwing gets what they deserve. If fox news was closed down today and all its staff arrested and sent to Gitmo I wouldn't care. But if that is a bridge to far for the President then I will take the arrest and no time limit detention of the following.

Limbaugh
Beck
Hannity
Jones
Russ Cassell.

I would not care.

Of course you wouldn't, and you support Obama breaking every law he wants to get his shit done.

The rightwing gets what they deserve. If fox news was closed down today and all its staff arrested and sent to Gitmo I wouldn't care. But if that is a bridge to far for the President then I will take the arrest and no time limit detention of the following.

Limbaugh
Beck
Hannity
Jones
Russ Cassell.

I would not care.

Of course you wouldn't, and you support Obama breaking every law he wants to get his shit done.

Limbaugh
Beck
Hannity
Jones
Russ Cassell.

I would not care.
That's how Conservatives have always played it but I know you cant see that. You only see Obama and Holder.

Last edited:
Boy? He's not my boy. If he did anything illegal then he needs to go. But he didn't do anything illegal.

LOL, sure kid.

Limbaugh
Beck
Hannity
Jones
Russ Cassell.

I would not care.
That's how Conservatives have always played it but I know you cant see that. You only see Obama and Holder.

LOL, sure kid.

LOL? Nothing funny about how the right has treated Obama and Holder. Everyone sees it. That's why none of your bull shit has stuck. Believe it or not most people don't like bigotry.

Forum List

Back