Face it Dems, your boy Eric Holder

LOL, sure kid.

That's how Conservatives have always played it but I know you cant see that. You only see Obama and Holder.

LOL? Nothing funny about how the right has treated Obama and Holder. Everyone sees it. That's why none of your bull shit has stuck. Believe it or not most people don't like bigotry.

None of the bull shit stuck?

Oh, so you mean all is transparent and the shit the right questioned has been proven to be exactly that....bull shit...and likely prompted by racism?

Oh good. So you can answer my 2 questions....becuase I thought they had not been answered....but obviously, you heard them asnwer it and therefore proving the right was just on a witch hunt.

So please...enlighten me with the information....

First....

Who was the one that decided to sell arms to the enemy of our ally....you know...Fast and Furious.....and not only sell them to the enemy of our ally, but also use a common border with that ally to smuggle them in....and do it all without letting the White House know and the Attorney General know?

and Second....

Eric Holder in a hearing said that he was not aware of Fast and Furious becuase there are many things going on at once, and he cant know of all of them. So what was he involved in that would be deemed more important a situation than the US is selling arms to the enemy of an ally?

You are aware, I am sure, that selling arms to the enemy of an country is deemed as an act of war n that country....

So who had the right to commit an act of war on behalf of the United States without permission from the President...and without his knowledge?

Please....tell me....for there is no scandal here...all is known and transparent.

So go ahead....tell me.

The rightwing gets what they deserve. If fox news was closed down today and all its staff arrested and sent to Gitmo I wouldn't care. But if that is a bridge to far for the President then I will take the arrest and no time limit detention of the following.

Limbaugh
Beck
Hannity
Jones
Russ Cassell.

I would not care.

What about the blacks who work at FOX ?
You list only white people.....I wonder why?

LOL, sure kid.

LOL? Nothing funny about how the right has treated Obama and Holder. Everyone sees it. That's why none of your bull shit has stuck. Believe it or not most people don't like bigotry.

Oh, so you mean all is transparent and the shit the right questioned has been proven to be exactly that....bull shit...and likely prompted by racism?

Oh good. So you can answer my 2 questions....becuase I thought they had not been answered....but obviously, you heard them asnwer it and therefore proving the right was just on a witch hunt.

First....

Who was the one that decided to sell arms to the enemy of our ally....you know...Fast and Furious.....and not only sell them to the enemy of our ally, but also use a common border with that ally to smuggle them in....and do it all without letting the White House know and the Attorney General know?

and Second....

Eric Holder in a hearing said that he was not aware of Fast and Furious becuase there are many things going on at once, and he cant know of all of them. So what was he involved in that would be deemed more important a situation than the US is selling arms to the enemy of an ally?

You are aware, I am sure, that selling arms to the enemy of an country is deemed as an act of war n that country....

So who had the right to commit an act of war on behalf of the United States without permission from the President...and without his knowledge?

Please....tell me....for there is no scandal here...all is known and transparent.

So go ahead....tell me.

You do know Bush started that program right?

The rightwing gets what they deserve. If fox news was closed down today and all its staff arrested and sent to Gitmo I wouldn't care. But if that is a bridge to far for the President then I will take the arrest and no time limit detention of the following.

Limbaugh
Beck
Hannity
Jones
Russ Cassell.

I would not care.

Especially the Blacks.

Last Fall:
"Oh, very convenient that all these leaks make Obama look good! Why isn't his Justice Department looking into who is leaking these? Unless, it's an inside job!!!"

Now:
"I can't believe his Justice Department looked into the leaks that made him look good. Treason!!!"

Wow, the left wing circle-jerk comes out in force on this one.

Holder is the most corrupt AG in history. He refused to prosecute numerous voter fraud cases because the perpetrators were black. He had Fast N Furious to his credit. Now he is engaged in political fighting against the administration's enemies, doing exactly what libs screamed about Nixon doing. If he doesn't go to jail it will be a miracle.

he didnt kno anything about any of that remember

:eusa_whistle:Sounds like he follows in Ubama's footsteps very well. He never know anything too.

First....

and Second....

So go ahead....tell me.

No he didnt. There was a monumental difference between Bush's program and the one that was conducted under the current administration.

Bush's program was conducted with the knowledge AND permission of the Mexican Government.

Fast and Furious was conducted without the knowledge of the Mexican Government.

So now that we got that out of the way, please answer my questions.

And if you dont have the answers, and we know you dont becuase no one answered them, why arent you curious to know such answers yourself?

Do you think it is OK for a non elected official to LEGALLY commit acts that can be deemed as acts of war?

was on a fishing expedition of fox news looking for what they knew about Benghazi, the IRS, intimidating the right, and any other incriminating stuff they might have
National Security had nothing to do with.

Using the IRS against conservatives is no different than what any other progressive dictator like Hitler Stalin or Mao did when they were in power

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Has Obama ordered the showers turned on yet? Has Obama opened the Gulag yet? Come on Frank, I dislike Obama, but the hitler stalin thingy is stretching it a bit, dontcha think?

:razz:You never know. And since we really don't know Ubama...you never know.

Limbaugh
Beck
Hannity
Jones
Russ Cassell.

I would not care.

I believe you, and I find that fact worrisome.

First....

and Second....

So go ahead....tell me.

No he didnt. There was a monumental difference between Bush's program and the one that was conducted under the current administration.

Bush's program was conducted with the knowledge AND permission of the Mexican Government.

And if you dont have the answers, and we know you dont becuase no one answered them, why arent you curious to know such answers yourself?

Do you think it is OK for a non elected official to LEGALLY commit acts that can be deemed as acts of war?

I should add ONE MORZE difference between the Bush program and Fast and Furious...

The Bush program not only had the knowledge of the Mexican Government, but it had the knowledge of the President and the Attorney General.

Fast and Furious had the knowledge of...well...apparently no one.

First....

and Second....

So go ahead....tell me.

Bush is a war criminal yet you have no problem with him and even defend him? Why is that?

Bush is a war criminal yet you have no problem with him and even defend him? Why is that?

you have now responded twice to my question...and both times you responded with a question about Bush.....and not answered my question.

Why is that?

Suggestion....prove yourself as a non partisan, thinking human being. Dont play the game.

Simply answer my questions.

Think about what you are doing....you will find this interesting.....

You see Obama as a very good President, I am sure.

You see Bush as one of the worst presidents of modern history.....I am sure of that as well....

So when someone criticizes Obama aboiut something, you ...and many for that matter...immediately show how it was "no different when Bush did it"

So what you are actually doing is comparing the one you see as one of the best as no different than the one you see as one of the worst.

Suggestion....do not compare your favorite to your most hated.

It is silly. And quite telling as well!

Limbaugh
Beck
Hannity
Jones
Russ Cassell.

I would not care.

I believe you, and I find that fact worrisome.

You shouldn't. I would never allow that. I just want the right to know how we feel when they call these successful Black men "boy". That feeling the statement I posted gave you is just a little taste.

LOL, sure kid.

That's how Conservatives have always played it but I know you cant see that. You only see Obama and Holder.

:eusa_whistle:And theres nothing funny about how Ubama and Holder have treated the people they serve. They are both lieing sacks of * * * * covering their * * *. And the left is falling for it. What a shame.

Last Fall:
"Oh, very convenient that all these leaks make Obama look good! Why isn't his Justice Department looking into who is leaking these? Unless, it's an inside job!!!"

Now:
"I can't believe his Justice Department looked into the leaks that made him look good. Treason!!!"

Are you really that stupid?

Fall: Obama leaked confidential intelligence to make him look good. A crime.

Spring: Obama suppressed reporting to make him look good. A crime.

No difference.

Limbaugh
Beck
Hannity
Jones
Russ Cassell.

I would not care.

Especially the Blacks.

Race traders? Uncle Toms? Oreos? Not black enough? Not a real N#%&*?

was on a fishing expedition of fox news looking for what they knew about Benghazi, the IRS, intimidating the right, and any other incriminating stuff they might have
National Security had nothing to do with.

Using the IRS against conservatives is no different than what any other progressive dictator like Hitler Stalin or Mao did when they were in power

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Has Obama ordered the showers turned on yet? Has Obama opened the Gulag yet? Come on Frank, I dislike Obama, but the hitler stalin thingy is stretching it a bit, dontcha think?

You think Hitler and Stalin STARTED with Gulags and mass murder?

Forum List

Back