Facebook bans Trump for 2 more years!

Facebook has extended the ban on Trump for 2 more years.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.
He is still your president it seems
Well duh - Lin Wood says he’s still there.
Millions of others believe he’ll be back in August!

Lin Wood has a long standing problem with drugs and alcohol.
I’ll give him a ride to rehab if he’ll STFU and never return to a stage. ;)

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

He's done rehab..

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.
Another win for the good guys...

Hard to mobilize people when you can't communicate with them.

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Good chuckles! Thanks! :D

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Don't cry. Be an adult.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.
Whats the problem ? He has his own blog.

LiBeRaLs lOvE fReEdOm oF sPeEcH!
Evidently, you must be one of those "constitutional" wing nuts.
Freedom of speech only applies in the public (government) sector.
It doesn't apply in the private (public) sector.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.

Trump's blog bombed.. No followers.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

If you truly loved free speech, you would stand in opposition to the ban...
If you truly loved America, you'd not support the blob.
So, you believe that advocating for censorship is loving America?

I'm happy to not fit your idea of someone who loves his country.

Commie fuck...
Its not censorship...anymore than getting banned from this site would be censorship. Commie fuck.

What did Trump do to get banned?
Incited violence by continuing to scream that the election was fraudulent.
Do you have any sort of evidence whatsoever that it was not fraudulent?

Of course you don't. The few honest Democrats that I know are bragging about how they stole the election.

LOLOL.. Prove that its NOT fraud? There is zero evidence of election fraud after six months. Are they still looking for non existent WMDs in Iraq too?
The WMDs in Iraq was found you ignorant clown
Link? Even Junior admitted there were NOT!

I. LOVE. IT.

He's done rehab..
Wow, he must have made quite an impression.
They NAMED the joint after him! :D

I find it fascinating that liberals are applauding this.

But, I guess it let's us know that they're in favor of people being banned for what they say and what they think.

It also let's us know that they're absolutely petrified at the thought of Trump. We see, through almost daily postings here, how deeply they suffer their TDS, but this is a whole new level...
No, ONE person is being banned for inciting a deadly insurrection and for dangerous lies about a free and fair election following a few thousand warnings.

When did he incite a deadly insurrection?

I. LOVE. IT.
Millions also believe that a man may identify as a woman and then miraculously is a woman. Millions of people are morons.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

Commie fuck...
Its not censorship...anymore than getting banned from this site would be censorship. Commie fuck.

Of course you don't. The few honest Democrats that I know are bragging about how they stole the election.

LOLOL.. Prove that its NOT fraud? There is zero evidence of election fraud after six months. Are they still looking for non existent WMDs in Iraq too?

The fake news "reporter" from CNN said that, not Bush, you BDS afflicted moron.

Nowhere in that interview does GWB explicitly say that no WMD were ever found in Iraq.

Those who are not ignorant regarding the subject know that WMD were found in Iraq.

Last edited:

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

Nowhere in that interview does he explicitly say that no WMD were ever found in Iraq.

Those who are not ignorant regarding the subject know that WMD were found in Iraq.

August 26 2006
On Monday, President Bush admitted that the Iraq war is “straining the psyche of our country.” But he vowed to stay the course. A reporter questioned him about why he opposed withdrawing US troops from Iraq. In his answer, Bush admitted that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction and had “nothing” to do with 9/11.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

Nowhere in that interview does he explicitly say that no WMD were ever found in Iraq.

August 26 2006
On Monday, President Bush admitted that the Iraq war is “straining the psyche of our country.” But he vowed to stay the course. A reporter questioned him about why he opposed withdrawing US troops from Iraq. In his answer, Bush admitted that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction and had “nothing” to do with 9/11.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

AQ wasn't in Iraq... and they never had a Caliphate.
Could you explain to the USMB forum how you came to those stupid conclusions?

Suggested reading material for those who choose not to remain ignorant:

Last edited:
I find it fascinating that liberals are applauding this.

But, I guess it let's us know that they're in favor of people being banned for what they say and what they think.

It also let's us know that they're absolutely petrified at the thought of Trump. We see, through almost daily postings here, how deeply they suffer their TDS, but this is a whole new level...
No, ONE person is being banned for inciting a deadly insurrection and for dangerous lies about a free and fair election following a few thousand warnings.

When did he incite a deadly insurrection?

For the 5 weeks before the attack on the Capitol. You'd defend Benedict Arnold.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

Do you remember when poll after poll around that time showed that 70% of Republicans believed Iraq was involved in 9/11 and that WMD were found even AFTER their president admitted otherwise?

That’s about the same percentage who believe Biden stole the election. WTF is going on with Republicans who for at least 20 years have believed in fairy tales & conspiracy theories? Pathetic :icon_rolleyes:

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

Do you remember when poll after poll around that time showed that 70% of Republicans believed Iraq was involved in 9/11 and that WMD were found even AFTER their president admitted otherwise?

That’s about the same percentage who believe Biden stole the election. WTF is going on with Republicans who for at least 20 years have believed in fairy tales & conspiracy theories? Pathetic :icon_rolleyes:

Don't you read links? Yes they found WMDs in Iraq and US soldiers got hurt by them

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

Don't you read links? Yes they found WMDs in Iraq and US soldiers got hurt by them

They found rusted out old shells and production equipment that had been deactivated for decades and was melting into the desert.

But we will fully expect you to keep lying about it. ;)

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

They found rusted out old shells and production equipment that had been deactivated for decades and was melting into the desert.

So you just admitted it

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

So you just admitted it

Go beat somebody up. You’ll feel better!

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

So what’s your point? That the Deep State lied about our need to go to war? Just like they did with Syria and trying to get President Trump to invade and remove Assad from power? Obama bin Biden fell for their lies and funded ISIS terrorists to overthrow Assad. President Trump told the Deep State to go pound sand.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

So what’s your point? That the Deep State lied about our need to go to war? Just like they did with Syria and trying to get President Trump to invade and remove Assad from power? Obama bin Biden fell for their lies and funded ISIS terrorists to overthrow Assad. President Trump told the Deep State to go pound sand.

You people are entertaining, but stupid :)

Forum List

Back