Facebook bans Trump for 2 more years!

Facebook has extended the ban on Trump for 2 more years.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.
Another win for the good guys...

Hard to mobilize people when you can't communicate with them.

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Good chuckles! Thanks! :D

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Don't cry. Be an adult.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.
Whats the problem ? He has his own blog.

LiBeRaLs lOvE fReEdOm oF sPeEcH!
Evidently, you must be one of those "constitutional" wing nuts.
Freedom of speech only applies in the public (government) sector.
It doesn't apply in the private (public) sector.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.

Trump's blog bombed.. No followers.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

If you truly loved free speech, you would stand in opposition to the ban...
If you truly loved America, you'd not support the blob.
So, you believe that advocating for censorship is loving America?

I'm happy to not fit your idea of someone who loves his country.

Commie fuck...
Its not censorship...anymore than getting banned from this site would be censorship. Commie fuck.

What did Trump do to get banned?
Incited violence by continuing to scream that the election was fraudulent.
Do you have any sort of evidence whatsoever that it was not fraudulent?

Of course you don't. The few honest Democrats that I know are bragging about how they stole the election.

LOLOL.. Prove that its NOT fraud? There is zero evidence of election fraud after six months. Are they still looking for non existent WMDs in Iraq too?
The WMDs in Iraq was found you ignorant clown
Link? Even Junior admitted there were NOT!

The fake news "reporter" from CNN said that, not Bush, you BDS afflicted moron.

Nowhere in that interview does he explicitly say that no WMD were ever found in Iraq.

Those who are not ignorant regarding the subject know that WMD were found in Iraq.

August 26 2006
On Monday, President Bush admitted that the Iraq war is “straining the psyche of our country.” But he vowed to stay the course. A reporter questioned him about why he opposed withdrawing US troops from Iraq. In his answer, Bush admitted that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction and had “nothing” to do with 9/11.

Do you remember when poll after poll around that time showed that 70% of Republicans believed Iraq was involved in 9/11 and that WMD were found even AFTER their president admitted otherwise?

That’s about the same percentage who believe Biden stole the election. WTF is going on with Republicans who for at least 20 years have believed in fairy tales & conspiracy theories? Pathetic :icon_rolleyes:

Don't you read links? Yes they found WMDs in Iraq and US soldiers got hurt by them

They found rusted out old shells and production equipment that had been deactivated for decades and was melting into the desert.

But we will fully expect you to keep lying about it. ;)

So what’s your point? That the Deep State lied about our need to go to war? Just like they did with Syria and trying to get President Trump to invade and remove Assad from power? Obama bin Biden fell for their lies and funded ISIS terrorists to overthrow Assad. President Trump told the Deep State to go pound sand.

You people are entertaining, but stupid :)

^
Obvious projection.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

Commie fuck...
Its not censorship...anymore than getting banned from this site would be censorship. Commie fuck.

Of course you don't. The few honest Democrats that I know are bragging about how they stole the election.

LOLOL.. Prove that its NOT fraud? There is zero evidence of election fraud after six months. Are they still looking for non existent WMDs in Iraq too?

Nowhere in that interview does he explicitly say that no WMD were ever found in Iraq.

Those who are not ignorant regarding the subject know that WMD were found in Iraq.

August 26 2006
On Monday, President Bush admitted that the Iraq war is “straining the psyche of our country.” But he vowed to stay the course. A reporter questioned him about why he opposed withdrawing US troops from Iraq. In his answer, Bush admitted that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction and had “nothing” to do with 9/11.

Do you remember when poll after poll around that time showed that 70% of Republicans believed Iraq was involved in 9/11 and that WMD were found even AFTER their president admitted otherwise?

That’s about the same percentage who believe Biden stole the election. WTF is going on with Republicans who for at least 20 years have believed in fairy tales & conspiracy theories? Pathetic :icon_rolleyes:

Don't you read links? Yes they found WMDs in Iraq and US soldiers got hurt by them

They found rusted out old shells and production equipment that had been deactivated for decades and was melting into the desert.

So what’s your point? That the Deep State lied about our need to go to war? Just like they did with Syria and trying to get President Trump to invade and remove Assad from power? Obama bin Biden fell for their lies and funded ISIS terrorists to overthrow Assad. President Trump told the Deep State to go pound sand.

^
Obvious projection.

FAKE NEWS!! :lol:

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

I see you have no answer. Thanks for proving Obama and Biden are just stooges for the Deep State war profiteers, every bit as much as the Bushes and Cheneys. It’s no wonder your all so supportive of Bush and Liz Cheney when they attack President Trump.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

I see you have no answer. Thanks for proving Obama and Biden are just stooges for the Deep State war profiteers, every bit as much as the Bushes and Cheneys. It’s no wonder your all so supportive of Bush and Liz Cheney when they attack President Trump.

Your poor, mistreated Orange God. Why’s everybody always pickin’ on him?

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

What’s misguided? You can’t refute the facts. You guys love warmongers, and you hate the only President in the last many decades to never start a new war.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

What’s misguided? You can’t refute the facts. You guys love warmongers, and you hate the only President in the last many decades to never start a new war.

Which “new wars” did Clinton start? Obama?? Biden???

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

What you need a history lesson now?

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

No answer? Figures. Obama’s surge in Afghanistan was dumb but it wasn’t a “new war”.
Clinton: oh ya, 8 years of peace & prosperity.
Find those WMD yet loony bird? :lol:

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

No answer? Figures. Obama’s surge in Afghanistan was dumb but it wasn’t a “new war”.

God damn your stupid of recent history

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

God damn your stupid of recent history

Well then why don’t you edjumukate me as to all those new wars started by Clinton, Obama & Biden you obnoxious jackhammer?
Small, covert ops in Africa and elsewhere don’t count btw.
You may be thinkin of Bushie Boy!

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

Clinton: Kosovo
Obama: Libya, Syria Civil War by funding ISIS terrorists.
Biden: I’m sure we’ll find out soon.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

You are extremely uneducated regarding history you easily brainwashed fake news addicted grape kool-aid junkie.

Last edited:

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

You are extremely uneducated regarding history.

You’re just ignorant - “starting a new war” involves more than dropping a few bombs.

Donnie did that too. Remember when spent hundreds of millions putting a few potholes in a Syrian runway?

But I hear the chocolate cake that night was really REALLY beautiful! :lol:

1623032141301.jpeg

Last edited:

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

You’re just ignorant - “starting a new war” involves more than dropping a few bombs.

Donnie did that too. Remember when spent hundreds of millions putting a few potholes in a Syrian runway?

View attachment 498149

You can either listen to me and absorb new knowledge, or you can choose to remain ignorant.

One of the reasons people like you have such difficulty learning is because you cannot admit it to yourself when you are wrong.

Have fun remaining stupid.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

View attachment 498149

Quit being a partisan hack you stupid fool

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

Thanks to numbnuts like you, who supported the longest US war in history, now the Trump cult are pacifist?
The orange, retard didn't stop any wars either.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

Thanks to numbnuts like you, who supported the longest US war in history, now the Trump cult are pacifist?

We weren’t against going into Afghanistan and bombing the shit out of our enemies. I wasn’t against taking out Saddam either, since he was always violating the No Fly Zone from the first Gulf War. What I didn’t like was how Bush used soldiers to police Iraqi and Afghan cities. We should had just bombed them into oblivion, and kept the oil fields for ourselves. President Trump was right, it was stupid and foolish of Bush to give these oil fields back to the corrupt Iraqis, who in turn sold it to the French, Russians, and Chinese. It was also insane to believe any of these Muslim savages would embrace “democracy”. President Trump brought back the vast majority of the troops from each country unlike your beloved Hussein, and we had relative peace. Plus he ended ISIS, which I’m sure pissed off Bathhouse Barry who was their de facto leader.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

August 26 2006

We weren’t against going into Afghanistan and bombing the shit out of our enemies. I wasn’t against taking out Saddam either, since he was always violating the No Fly Zone from the first Gulf War. What I didn’t like was how Bush used soldiers to police Iraqi and Afghan cities. We should had just bombed them into oblivion, and kept the oil fields for ourselves. President Trump was right, it was stupid and foolish of Bush to give these oil fields back to the corrupt Iraqis, who in turn sold it to the French, Russians, and Chinese. It was also insane to believe any of these Muslim savages would embrace “democracy”. President Trump brought back the vast majority of the troops from each country unlike your beloved Hussein, and we had relative peace. Plus he ended ISIS, which I’m sure pissed off Bathhouse Barry who was their de facto leader.

Taking the oil was not a viable option. This would have been a gross violation of international law.
And going into Iraq was the dumbest and most costly foreign policy decision in US history.

Forum List

Back