Facebook blocks account of Ron Paul, who complains about it...on twitter!

Democrats fear the truth because the truth will destroy them
Trumpers have been fearing of the truth since 3 days after the election. Then Trump spurred them to insurrection. Now many of them are on the run, on no fly lists, scared sh#tless. Others are have gone home to jobs, suddenly not there after traitorous acts.

He is about the biggest "peace" dude in politics. Even endorsed Tulsi but you know....the left.....TOW THE LINE OR ELSE
If he lied and said Dump won the election I am glad he is blocked so he can spread no more lies to unwitting idiot repubs.
We'll never know because Facebook refuses to identify the reason. Very leftist to punish people without telling anyone why.

Looks like they merged threads.

It was resolved the following afternoon. It was a mistake on facebook's behalf, which they acknowledged, so that's all that is necessary.

For the record, it was not an algorithmic error. Just an error. ;)

Last edited:
Glad to hear it. It didn't sound like the NC I know.

I'm sure the insinuation that it sounded like a threat of violence sounded awfully interesting to the casual passer-by who doesn't know Natty C from Adam, though. Particularly in a time when everyone is just reporting people to the police and the intelligence agencies for no other reason than to get their rocks off.

Last edited:
I just squandered half an hour trying to close a very old facebook account. First came the forgotten password....then the impossibility of finding any way close it. I'll try again when I have more time.

Progress!

I finally had a little more time and found this very helpful clip:

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 8.05.02 PM.png

It worked though it seems to have been made as difficult as possible and is replete with a series of dire warnings about consequences. Consequens\ces might well include failing to receive mandatory compliance communications from The Ministry of Truthiness?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 7.58.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 7.58.50 PM.png
    98 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Forum List

Back