facebook still floundering

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Facebook Says It Has Identified A Political Influence Campaign Aimed At Creating Left-Wing ‘Resistance’

Facebook announced Tuesday that it has removed 32 inauthentic Instagram and Facebook profiles and pages because the company believes they were part of a coordinated disinformation campaign.

“We’re still in the very early stages of our investigation and don’t have all the facts — including who may be behind this. But we are sharing what we know today given the connection between these bad actors and protests that are planned in Washington next week. We will update this post with more details when we have them, or if the facts we have change,” the company said in a statement.
----------
what really cracks me up is they removed 32 pages/accounts and then say "but we don't have all the facts".

yep. that sounds like facebook.

facebook is a shit hole.
and people are leaving it in droves.
I have a facebook account. I check a couple times a week, there's usually nothing new.

I have the absolute minimum amount of information on there to open an account, and even then what I have filled in is a lie, my location, my age, etc. Let them data mine that. They could close the joint up and I wouldn't miss it.

Facebook Says It Has Identified A Political Influence Campaign Aimed At Creating Left-Wing ‘Resistance’

Facebook announced Tuesday that it has removed 32 inauthentic Instagram and Facebook profiles and pages because the company believes they were part of a coordinated disinformation campaign.

“We’re still in the very early stages of our investigation and don’t have all the facts — including who may be behind this. But we are sharing what we know today given the connection between these bad actors and protests that are planned in Washington next week. We will update this post with more details when we have them, or if the facts we have change,” the company said in a statement.
----------
what really cracks me up is they removed 32 pages/accounts and then say "but we don't have all the facts".

yep. that sounds like facebook.
/----/ I bought FB Sept Puts at $170

I didn;'t delete my account, but I disabled it about 3 months ago...haven't missed t 1%.

I just text the people I want to contact.

I don't care what salad you got at "The Columbia" for lunch.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/05/nearly-half-of-millennials-have-deleted-facebook-app-study-shows/

Half of Millenials have deleted thier facebook app.

Facebook will be like Myspace. GOne baby Gone.

They have moved on. FB is what their parents use, so they will not

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
yea but they moved to instagram which is just the "hip" facebook. i try to use instagram but you can't use it from a PC, just consume and i don't really talk in gifs alone so it's hard for me to get into it.

which may be the point. :)

I dumped facebook months ago when I discovered Gab.ai. Quit google too and replaced it with StartPage search engine.

Forum List

Back