FaceTheNation:McConnell on his decision to block Merrick Garland's SCOTUS, Still deflecting lies!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Video at the linked site.
Testy exchange on @FaceTheNation as John Dickerson presses Mitch McConnell on his decision to block Merrick Garland's Supreme Court nomination in 2016 McConnell: Senate won't be "intimidated" by "mob-like tactics" of anti-Kavanaugh protesters

:dunno: The McTurd is still deflecting and lying. When will the GOP/And NOW know as the ANAL-DOPers JUST pass a law, that all Obama records of him being here on the planet, are to be removed from Ameican History and burned?
Institute marshall laws to find and burn all books, records and media this happened
like in
Fahrenheit 451
But call it..........................
ANAL DOPer Special Order 'Fahrenheit 44'

Coming on DOPers, explain to us how they did not block Garland votes, for 10 months plus. I'm popping my corn now.

FYI: Nicely done.
Colin Powell: It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

Yep, It be clear. Only DOPers can love this Great Orange Douche who just lies only.

Last edited:
Not what I saw.

I saw him correct the host, who was only going back to the 50s on the history of SCOTUS nominations.

Mitch was going back to the 1880s

the host had a definite agenda.

Obama told us that if we wanted to make our influence felt, we had to "go out there and win some elections"

We did

Testy exchange on @FaceTheNation as John Dickerson presses Mitch McConnell on his decision to block Merrick Garland's Supreme Court nomination in 2016 McConnell: Senate won't be "intimidated" by "mob-like tactics" of anti-Kavanaugh protesters

:dunno: The McTurd is still deflecting and lying. When will the GOP/And NOW know as the ANAL-DOPers JUST pass a law, that all Obama records of him being here on the planet, are to be removed from Ameican History and burned?
Institute marshall laws to find and burn all books, records and media this happened
like in
Fahrenheit 451

Coming on DOPers, explain to us how they did not block Garland votes, for 10 months plus. I'm popping my corn now.

Yep, It be clear. Only DOPers can love this Great Orange Douche who just lies only.

I guess elections have consequences, twat.

exc.gif

Live with it lefties, it's a done deal. Watch out for that morning when they discover the little gnome has been dead for a week. Trump might get to pick another Justice.

like in
Fahrenheit 451

What’s wrong with blocking Obama’s pick? The Dems just tried to block President Trump’s pick for the court. In doing so you just validated the actions of McConnell.

like in
Fahrenheit 451

You lost. Go fuck yourself

like in
Fahrenheit 451

What’s wrong with blocking Obama’s pick? The Dems just tried to block President Trump’s pick for the court. In doing so you just validated the actions of McConnell.
McTurd ran senate at the time. Never put him to a review or a vote.
Where the dems did not do that here, or before.
They played a process hand for a vote that McTurd let come to vote, that was being voted on.

NOT THE SAME THANG, LIAR!

like in
Fahrenheit 451

They played a process hand for a vote that McTurd let come to vote, that was being voted on.

Dems have already stated that if they win the midterms they will do everything to block future appointments.

like in
Fahrenheit 451

Dems have already stated that if they win the midterms they will do everything to block future appointments.
The McConnell Rule.

like in
Fahrenheit 451

Looking forward to November.

like in
Fahrenheit 451

How did I lose? What have I lost?
Most all stuff they vote on, never hits my door. Other than the Fraud partisan Dubya ruling.
And if Gore won it, be about the same. Liked some of his stands on the issue, never the man.
Never like Dubya, somethang he did were fair-minded, others downright wrong.
Only a DOPer stupid would vote this kind into office.

I do see this court will be for the top 5% more than ever now. That's just wrong.
Are you in that class? If you were, you would not be here.
If Roe is overturned. I see blue states getting rich off abortion traveling and vacation dining etc.
Are red states going to bar females from traveling out of state before taking a pee test for GOO
growing in the womb? At state border checks, Airports, trains, bus stations?
82% of Americans will allow abortion to be done. For limited few reasons to 23 weeks and over, where ever the female wants to do with a doctor help.

Abortion will not end if Roe is gone. Many red states that are closing abortion services will lose
in the end voters and power. So if you can understand really. And red states always ignore the court
and the feds anyhow if not in the 5%. GOP/DOPer are spending their last chip with the Great Douche.
Good luck in the coming elections. If the Douche males it to 2020. It may escape federal crimes with pardons, but NY got the Grabber cold in fraud crimes. And btw FL has protection from civil case awards
in damages. So what did I lose? Yes, the nation will not become greater, as the conservative justices on the SCOTUS are really NOT about America First.

Last edited:

like in
Fahrenheit 451

:CryingCow:

like in
Fahrenheit 451

Most all stuff they vote on, never hits my door. Other than the Fraud partisan Dubya ruling.
And if Gore won it, be about the same. Liked some of his stands on the issue, never the man.

I do see this court will be for the top 5% more than ever now. That's just wrong.
If Roe is overturned. I see blue states getting rich off abortion traveling and vacation dining etc.
Are red states going to bar females from traveling out of state before taking a pee test for GOO
growing in the womb? At state border checks, Airport, trains, bus stations?

Abortion will not end if Roe is gone. Many red states that are closing abortion services will lose
in the end voters and power. So if you can understand really. And red states always ignore the court
and the feds anyhow if not in the 5%. GOP/DOPer are spending their last chip with the Great Douche.
Good luck in the coming elections. If the Douche males it to 2020. It may escape federal crimes with pardons, but NY got the Grabber cold in fraud crimes. And btw FL has protection from civil case awards
in damages. So what did I lose? Yes, the nation will not become greater, as the conservative justices on the SCOTUS are really about America First.
It should be up to the individual states, certainly not up to the federal government

like in
Fahrenheit 451

Looking forward to November.
Have fun

like in
Fahrenheit 451

82% of Americans will allow abortion to be done. For limited few reasons to 23 weeks and over, where ever the female wants to do with a doctor help.

in damages. So what did I lose? Yes, the nation will not become greater, as the conservative justices on the SCOTUS are really about America First.
Your ideals and your aspirations lost.

like in
Fahrenheit 451

in damages. So what did I lose? Yes, the nation will not become greater, as the conservative justices on the SCOTUS are really NOT about America First.

So what kid this is all about abortion, ok....it doesn't matter if they lose everything as long as they do the wishes of GOD and end the baby killing.on demand .

Forum List

Back