🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FACT. The FBI wiretapped Carter Page and Donald Trump and found nothing

or do you believe that the FBI discovered that Page was a spy and did nothing? The fact of the matter is that the FBI said that Page was innocent, by not arresting him.

CNN is too dumb to understand this, as is the local mod

how would you know?

got a secret clearance?

...drip drip drip.....

So you are claiming that Page is guilty and the FBI did nothing....................LOL I know by the FBI's actions which were and are nothing.

Yada Yada Yada

kZgmqy.gif

America is corrupt to the core and no one cares unless it's on the "other" side. This is what we've morphed into. It's the first season of reality america; chaos, confusion, anxiety and hysteria reign. Stay tuned to your television for more.

Trump might be the most honest President ever as he does not care about politics

Trump can't go more than a day or two without lying.

If you think he doesn't care about politics- then you must think he doesn't care about his failure to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
Obama couldn't open his mouth without lying. I hope they don't repeal obamacare because democrats own it 100%.

Obama spied on anyone he considered a threat. These facts are just now coming out.
. His big mouth saying he was going to fundementally transform this nation said it all.. The only way to do that in the context that he meant it, would be to use every tool available to do it with. If he mis-used a tool, well that was ok, because he would never get caught with Hillary guaranteed the Presidency.

The regressives of the Alt Right and Far Right, most of them committed neo-fascists, lie all the time.

Fact: Carter Page was wire tapped on a FISA approved warrant, which requires a high level of evidence.

Fact: Trump was not wire tapped.

Obama spied on anyone he considered a threat. These facts are just now coming out.
. His big mouth saying he was going to fundementally transform this nation said it all.. The only way to do that in the context that he meant it, would be to use every tool available to do it with. If he mis-used a tool, well that was ok, because he would never get caught with Hillary guaranteed the Presidency.
^^^ Silliness but expected. We see Trump accepting Clinton positions on NATO, Russia, Syria, and North Korea. We see Trump ridding himself of neo-fascist Alt Righties in his administration.

or do you believe that the FBI discovered that Page was a spy and did nothing? The fact of the matter is that the FBI said that Page was innocent, by not arresting him.

Clearly you don't understand how that game is played or what the game pieces are. I suggest you read the accounts of how the FBI went about identifying and then capturing various foreign assets. Counter-intelligence is a process. It's like a murder where the deed is done, by whom is known, how they did it, where and when is also known, and what remains is to capture the perpetrator.

For instance, the FBI opened its investigation of Aldrich Ames in May 1993 and didn't arrest him until February of 1994. Ames was but a "lowly" employee of the CIA who didn't have rich and powerful interests such as the President, at least one Congressman, perhaps an Atty General (nee Senator), etc. sounding the alarm and "running interference" on his behalf. Moreover the investigation was conducted quietly, thus unlike whatever is being examined re: Trump, his team and Russia, the process went along as fast as it reasonably could. Also, the Ames matter was very "cut and dried." That is to say, there was tangible (rather than verbal) evidence and artifacts that contributed to the nexus of information militating for his guilt. The question of intent also was very different.

The FBI hasn't stated that it's found something, yet. "Yet," is the operative word. I'm sure we'll all hear about it when the FBI determines there's no there there. When that happens, "yet" will no longer be the operative word.

Susan Rice admitted no such thing.

She said legal wire taps were carried out on Trump associates.

how would you know?

got a secret clearance?

...drip drip drip.....
Johnny Nutsack needs to get his Drip, Drip, Drip checked out..

FISA approved the wire tap on Page, which required a high level of evidence.

No one spied on Trump.

And the FBI does not give a crap what the Alt Right neo-fascist regressives think about any of it.

Typical regressive claim: Page and Manafort are not guilty of anything because there was no arrest yet Clinton was guilty of everything except no arrest.
Hmmm.
Any and all communication with a consultant to the Trump campaign was surveiled. Any contact with any person.
Page was an unmasked target by virtue of the FISA but ANYONE he had contact with were subject to surveillance as well.
EVERYONE was in that spiders web who had contact with him or the campaign.
What better way to keep tabs on the opposition.
Circumstantial evidence and a sympathetic judge and VOILA surveillance.

As other stated, there are two lies in your thread. firstly, the reason why nothing has been found is that the investigation is not over yet. Secondly, you lied about the wiretapping on Donald Trump. please don't make stuff up again.

Rice spied on Trump and found NOTHING, or else the dems would have indicted any of the Trump team. The "investigation" is going over old stale intercepts. I'm waiting for the Clinton Foundation investigation so we can get some indictments.
You made that up.

how would you know?

got a secret clearance?

...drip drip drip.....

So you are claiming that Page is guilty and the FBI did nothing....................LOL I know by the FBI's actions which were and are nothing. Page is and was a great help to Trump which is why Hillary wanted him out...............Too bad kids

Yada Yada Yada

kZgmqy.gif
The investigation is still ongoing. And you know that, but pretend not to know.

how would you know?

got a secret clearance?

...drip drip drip.....

So you are claiming that Page is guilty and the FBI did nothing....................LOL I know by the FBI's actions which were and are nothing. Page is and was a great help to Trump which is why Hillary wanted him out...............Too bad kids

Yada Yada Yada

kZgmqy.gif
The investigation is still ongoing. And you know that, but pretend not to know.
. I bet the Demon-crats wished it wasn't on going... I bet they figure wow, now we've gone to far with this.

Susan Rice admitted no such thing.

She said legal wire taps were carried out on Trump associates.
Susan Rice admitted to "reverse targeting" without a warrant. She should be in prison as should most of the Obama Admin.
No, she did not. That is your term and it means nothing. Statements like yours are actionable in court.

Do you ever tire of being wrong about everything?
Since that is not so, why would I?

In fact, Rice admitted to nothing of the sort.

Forum List

Back