🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FACT. The FBI wiretapped Carter Page and Donald Trump and found nothing

I'm glad that whenever these children post this tripe when they obviously have nothing to add, all I see is a tiny little black and white box with a pussy sized "x" inside.
Dude, there is no way to speak into stupid. When you cuckoos fking start behaving logically, I'm all in. Posting fake shit is so old!

No really, all I see is a tiny little black and white box with a pussy sized "x" inside.

I'm glad that whenever these children post this tripe when they obviously have nothing to add, all I see is a tiny little black and white box with a pussy sized "x" inside.
Dude, there is no way to speak into stupid. When you cuckoos fking start behaving logically, I'm all in. Posting fake shit is so old!

No really, all I see is a tiny little black and white box with a pussy sized "x" inside.
Then I guess it sucks to be you

Then I guess it sucks to be you
I'm very thankful, you're the one with the issue about it.

Forum List

Back