🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FACT. The FBI wiretapped Carter Page and Donald Trump and found nothing

or do you believe that the FBI discovered that Page was a spy and did nothing? The fact of the matter is that the FBI said that Page was innocent, by not arresting him.d

LOL

So you agree that Hillary Clinton is innocent right?
I believe that Homey boy is a scared useless piece of shit
So you agree that Hillary Clinton is innocent right?[

Let me quote you again:

The fact of the matter is that the FBI said that Page was innocent, by not arresting him.
There was no arrest because Page did nothing wrong.

I think you are very honest to admit that you apply a different standard to Page and Clinton just because you are a partisan idiot.
There is no information on Page..................tell me what it is if you have seen it? How many billion dollars in his foundation?

or do you believe that the FBI discovered that Page was a spy and did nothing? The fact of the matter is that the FBI said that Page was innocent, by not arresting him.d

LOL

you're projecting

Comey is either 100 percent ignorant of the law or he is on the take or being blackmailed, as Clinton is so good at

So Page may be blackmailing Comey- and that may be the reason why the FBI is not arresting Page?

LOL

What a partisan idiot you are.
I never said or implied that, but Hillary Cliton blames Comey for costing her the election

LOL LOL LOL

LOL

you're projecting

Comey is either 100 percent ignorant of the law or he is on the take or being blackmailed, as Clinton is so good at

So Page may be blackmailing Comey- and that may be the reason why the FBI is not arresting Page?

LOL

I never said or implied that, but Hillary Cliton blames Comey for costing her the election

LOL LOL LOL

Let us review:
You claim that Page is innocent- because the FBI never charged him with any crime.
But you claim that Clinton is guilty- because the FBI never charged her with any crime- because she must be blackmailing the FBI.

the weather in my area has been excellent this week-----Easter promises to be a BEAUTIFUL DAY

you're projecting

LOL

LOL LOL LOL

Let us review:
You claim that Page is innocent- because the FBI never charged him with any crime.
But you claim that Clinton is guilty- because the FBI never charged her with any crime- because she must be blackmailing the FBI.

No I claim that Clinton is guilty based upon the espionage act.

or do you believe that the FBI discovered that Page was a spy and did nothing? The fact of the matter is that the FBI said that Page was innocent, by not arresting him.

CNN is too dumb to understand this, as is the local mod

1. there was a FISA warrant out for carter page.

2. they did not "spy on trump".;

and you lying insane twits don't know what was found because the FBI is still investigating and hasn't released its findings.

moron
FISA warrants mean nothing, arrest do....................There was no arrest because Page did nothing wrong.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It can mean one of several things:
a) Page did nothing wrong
b) Page did something wrong, but the FBI couldn't get enough information to convict him or
c) The FBI is still investigating him.

But of course- you know what the FBI is really thinking....LOL
. Which do you prefer ? A. ?? Thought not.

FISA approved the wire tap on Page, which required a high level of evidence.

No one spied on Trump.

And the FBI does not give a crap what the Alt Right neo-fascist regressives think about any of it.

Typical regressive claim: Page and Manafort are not guilty of anything because there was no arrest yet Clinton was guilty of everything except no arrest.

No one spied on Trump.

And the FBI does not give a crap what the Alt Right neo-fascist regressives think about any of it.

Typical regressive claim: Page and Manafort are not guilty of anything because there was no arrest yet Clinton was guilty of everything except no arrest.
Nice self portrait Jake

No one spied on Trump.

Nice self portrait Jake
Of you, indeed, Bassman007. You regressives cannot escape from your inconsistencies.

No one spied on Trump.

Nice self portrait Jake
Of you, indeed, Bassman007. You regressives cannot escape from your inconsistencies.
And you can not escape

schiz.jpg

No one spied on Trump.

Nice self portrait Jake
It's comical to see you talking about inconsistencies. lol

No one spied on Trump.

Nice self portrait Jake
Jake is the most consistently inconsistent poster here

No one spied on Trump.

Nice self portrait Jake
Jake is the most consistently inconsistent poster here
I'll give him credit for trying to maintain a consistent thought.

Forum List

Back