🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FACT. The FBI wiretapped Carter Page and Donald Trump and found nothing

Rice spied on Trump and found NOTHING, or else the dems would have indicted any of the Trump team. The "investigation" is going over old stale intercepts. I'm waiting for the Clinton Foundation investigation so we can get some indictments.
The FBI is currently investigating all the Clintons and their (cough) 'Foundation'. When the FBI releases their findings to Sessions you can bet there will be felony charges involved.

LOL

So you agree that Hillary Clinton is innocent right?
I believe that Homey boy is a scared useless piece of shit

you're projecting

Comey is either 100 percent ignorant of the law or he is on the take or being blackmailed, as Clinton is so good at

So Page may be blackmailing Comey- and that may be the reason why the FBI is not arresting Page?

LOL

What a partisan idiot you are.
I never said or implied that, but Hillary Cliton blames Comey for costing her the election

LOL LOL LOL
Hillary blames the "mycoginist" females who didn't vote for her.

Last night Chrissy Matthews and his panel of 'experts' ALL broke out laughing at what a fucking idiot they thought Page was/is.
In the next breath they were ALL accusing him of being behind some sort of 'mastermind' behind Trump's collusion.
These MSNBC talking heads are fucking idiots!

Rice spied on Trump and found NOTHING, or else the dems would have indicted any of the Trump team. The "investigation" is going over old stale intercepts. I'm waiting for the Clinton Foundation investigation so we can get some indictments.
You made that up.
Had there been ANYTHING to pin on Page some Obama mole inside the Trump administration would have already 'leaked' it to the LIB MSM.
You fucking LIBs just can't accept your party ran the worst Presidential candidate in US history.......and LOST to who you describe as an "orange clown".
Because you are so embarrassed you had to invent the already disproven claim that 'the Russians did it!"!
Fucking idiots!
Grow up and accept your defeat like men!

or do you believe that the FBI discovered that Page was a spy and did nothing? The fact of the matter is that the FBI said that Page was innocent, by not arresting him.

CNN is too dumb to understand this, as is the local mod

how would you know?

got a secret clearance?

...drip drip drip.....

So you are claiming that Page is guilty and the FBI did nothing....................LOL I know by the FBI's actions which were and are nothing.

Yada Yada Yada

kZgmqy.gif

America is corrupt to the core and no one cares unless it's on the "other" side. This is what we've morphed into. It's the first season of reality america; chaos, confusion, anxiety and hysteria reign. Stay tuned to your television for more.

Trump might be the most honest President ever as he does not care about politics

Sure pard, that must be it. I mean hell, just look at how he has "drained the swamp"?

Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/...s-now-theyre-on-his-transition-team.html?_r=0

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration

Trump Names Mortgage Industry Lobbyist to HUD Transition Team

Donald Trump Puts Coal Lobbyist in Charge of Prosecuting Environmental Crimes

Only Lobbyists Can Help Trump ‘Drain the Swamp’

Last night Chrissy Matthews and his panel of 'experts' ALL broke out laughing at what a fucking idiot they thought Page was/is.
In the next breath they were ALL accusing him of being behind some sort of 'mastermind' behind Trump's collusion.
These MSNBC talking heads are fucking idiots!
That's what television is for, and you reward them by watching and participating.

or do you believe that the FBI discovered that Page was a spy and did nothing? The fact of the matter is that the FBI said that Page was innocent, by not arresting him.

1. there was a FISA warrant out for carter page.

2. they did not "spy on trump".;

and you lying insane twits don't know what was found because the FBI is still investigating and hasn't released its findings.

moron
200w.gif

I'm glad that whenever these children post this tripe when they obviously have nothing to add, all I see is a tiny little black and white box with a pussy sized "x" inside.

I believe that Homey boy is a scared useless piece of shit

you're projecting

Comey is either 100 percent ignorant of the law or he is on the take or being blackmailed, as Clinton is so good at

So Page may be blackmailing Comey- and that may be the reason why the FBI is not arresting Page?

LOL

What a partisan idiot you are.
I never said or implied that, but Hillary Cliton blames Comey for costing her the election

LOL LOL LOL
Hillary blames the "mycoginist" females who didn't vote for her.

Well you have to blame some stupid women! Trump won women, got quite a few minorities, and probably some Muslims! Someone has to take responsibility for the plight we're in! It wasn't a phantom vote that put this lunatic in office! :9::321: :badgrin:

how would you know?

got a secret clearance?

...drip drip drip.....

So you are claiming that Page is guilty and the FBI did nothing....................LOL I know by the FBI's actions which were and are nothing.

Yada Yada Yada

kZgmqy.gif

America is corrupt to the core and no one cares unless it's on the "other" side. This is what we've morphed into. It's the first season of reality america; chaos, confusion, anxiety and hysteria reign. Stay tuned to your television for more.

Trump might be the most honest President ever as he does not care about politics

Trump can't go more than a day or two without lying.

If you think he doesn't care about politics- then you must think he doesn't care about his failure to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
Obama couldn't open his mouth without lying. I hope they don't repeal obamacare because democrats own it 100%.

Oh, well if everyone's lying then never mind, american society and it's political system are simply corrupt and dishonest.

well since you have a L Clearance I'll take your word for it!

So all of Obama's political Intel operatives: Comey, Rogers, etc lied about the wiretapping, they all knew about the FISA warrant and lied about it as recently as a few weeks ago

Yada Yada Yada

kZgmqy.gif

If you think he doesn't care about politics- then you must think he doesn't care about his failure to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
Obama couldn't open his mouth without lying. I hope they don't repeal obamacare because democrats own it 100%.

Oh, well if everyone's lying then never mind, american society and it's political system are simply corrupt and dishonest.

Trump's made this the new norm; "alternative facts!" There you go; that explains the rampant stupidity! :321: :bang3: :blowup:

Trump's made this the new norm; "alternative facts!" There U go; that explains the rampant stupidity! :321: :bang3: :blowup:
Hmmm, ... well he's certainly mainlined it and capitalized on it, but as per usual with the american public, we always strive to deny our own participation and complicity in all the shit we moan about. The american power structure and political system has always been dishonest just like the history we were all "taught". But once Clinton deregulated the FCC and 6 major multinational corporations bought up 90% of what americans see, hear, and read, yeah, it was nothing but a PR machine after that. And Andrew Breitbart stepped up to roll out a new false perceptual reality.

And then here we have Don, an utter fraud his entire life, who made his way into the political arena on bogus "birtherism" and accusing Ted Cruz' father of being involved in the Kennedy assassination, whining about "fake news".

It is the first season of Reality America, enjoy the show.

Trump's made this the new norm; "alternative facts!" There U go; that explains the rampant stupidity! :321: :bang3: :blowup:
Hmmm, ... well he's certainly mainlined it and capitalized on it, but as per usual with the american public, we always strive to deny our own participation and complicity in all the shit we moan about. The american power structure and political system has always been dishonest just like the history we were all "taught". But once Clinton deregulated the FCC and 6 major multinational corporations bought up 90% of what americans see, hear, and read, yeah, it was nothing but a PR machine after that. And Andrew Breitbart stepped up to roll out a new false perceptual reality.

And then here we have Don, an utter fraud his entire life, who made his way into the political arena on bogus "birtherism" and accusing Ted Cruz' father of being involved in the Kennedy assassination, whining about "fake news".

You mean The National Inquire is fake? Hmmm, I wonder why the President seems to like quoting them over the NYT's and MSM? Strange; it's not like we just found all this out! :banana: :beer: :blowup:

You mean The National Inquire I fake? Hmmm, I wonder why the President seems to like quoting them over the NYT's and MSM? Strange; it's not like we just found all this out! :banana: :beer: :blowup:

Don will quote and make up anything the mesmerized will swallow and follow. And then be fully comfortable contradicting himself, who's going to call bullshit? Corporate state media?

GUARDIAN: FBI Now Has "specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion" - Guardian source.
There are now multiple investigations going on in Washington into Trump campaign officials and Russia. They include the FBI-led counter-espionage investigation and probes by both the House and Senate intelligence committees.

One source suggested the official investigation was making progress. “They now have specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion,” the source said. “This is between people in the Trump campaign and agents of influence relating to the use of hacked material.”

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Let’s say it one more time and let it sink in:

“..specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion…. between people in the Trump campaign and agents of influence relating to the use of hacked material.”

FBI has "specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion" - Guardian source.

GUARDIAN: FBI Now Has "specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion" - Guardian source.
There are now multiple investigations going on in Washington into Trump campaign officials and Russia. They include the FBI-led counter-espionage investigation and probes by both the House and Senate intelligence committees.

One source suggested the official investigation was making progress. “They now have specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion,” the source said. “This is between people in the Trump campaign and agents of influence relating to the use of hacked material.”

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Let’s say it one more time and let it sink in:

“..specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion…. between people in the Trump campaign and agents of influence relating to the use of hacked material.”

FBI has "specific concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion" - Guardian source.
The left wing hack called the 'guardian'... :gay:

'Might' Just more conjecture...

I'm glad that whenever these children post this tripe when they obviously have nothing to add, all I see is a tiny little black and white box with a pussy sized "x" inside.
Dude, there is no way to speak into stupid. When you cuckoos fking start behaving logically, I'm all in. Posting fake shit is so old!

Forum List

Back