Faither/Daughter prosecuted for having sex

IF you don't support what they did, you are a hateful, intolerant, bigot, right? DO gays go to jail for having sex?
Ahh so since we can make assumptions about large groups of people via glaring logical fallacy, I think it is fair for the forum to assume you support father-daughter incest. XXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
If you support same sex marriage, then you are a hypocrite if you are going to tell anyone else who they can love and have sex with.

Red-Equal-Sign-Profile-Picture.jpg

There was a time when homosexuality was illegal too.

Maybe they need to start having incest pride parades

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
They should. Biologically unsound to also have babies, but with modern genetic screening you could find out if it's unadvisable enough not to.

As with other marriage-relate issues, my reaction is always "What the fuck do I care who marries whom?"

News & Star | News | Cumbrian father and daughter admit incest

IF you don't support what they did, you are a hateful, intolerant, bigot, right? DO gays go to jail for having sex?

They were born that way.

They are victims, the poor couple.

Notice how all the sodomite defenders say they don't care what kind of sex people have as if that were the issue. Or more to the point, if they don't care then why are they so adamant in the defense of the will of the people being thwarted? Only one reason, they want their own way.

They were born that way.

They are victims, the poor couple.

Notice how all the sodomite defenders say they don't care what kind of sex people have as if that were the issue. Or more to the point, if they don't care then why are they so adamant in the defense of the will of the people being thwarted? Only one reason, they want their own way.

Freewill, your "I want my way despite the law" is simply silly. Step along.

They should. Biologically unsound to also have babies, but with modern genetic screening you could find out if it's unadvisable enough not to.

As with other marriage-relate issues, my reaction is always "What the fuck do I care who marries whom?"

Your first line shows you do have some concern on whom marries whom.

News & Star | News | Cumbrian father and daughter admit incest

51 father and 23 daughter, AND in the UK. Wouldn't even be illegal in most US states, illegal to marry, but not to have a consensual relationship.

Marriage between a man and a woman illegal? How can that be if marriage is a civil right?

because a relationship between a father and daughter is based in a history of abuse.

someone with more than a double digit IQ would understand the distinction.

51 father and 23 daughter, AND in the UK. Wouldn't even be illegal in most US states, illegal to marry, but not to have a consensual relationship.

Marriage between a man and a woman illegal? How can that be if marriage is a civil right?

because a relationship between a father and daughter is based in a history of abuse.

someone with more than a double digit IQ would understand the distinction.

It is only abuse because you say it is.

You want to deny a man an woman what I am sure you would call their civil rights over your lurid thoughts about abuse? What is more lurid then sodomy?

Not true, you're thinking about homosexuals.

But how about a mother and daughter, mother and son, son and father or brother and sister

Forum List

Back