Fake GOP scandals stick to the Clintons, real scandals slide off Teflon Trump

R

rdean

Trump is so crude:

Flat chested women can't be a 10.

Mexicans are rapists.

(asked about tax returns says) Mind your own business

Bankruptcies

His butler of years says the president should be hung in front of the White Mosque, not White House

Ban Muslims

Trump refuses to release tax returns.

Trump is one disgusting and nasty person.

Hillary and her entire family have been attacked by Republicans for 30 years. Republicans have spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money attacking this one family over decades.

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) reportedly told a "joke" about Chelsea Clinton in 1998, saying, "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

The general election hasn't even started yet. What happens when people really go looking for stuff on Trump?

Staggering History of Trump's Attacks on African-Americans: including DOJ suing him for Discrimination - The Ring of Fire Network

During O’Donnell’s tenure as president of the Trump Plaza Hotel, Trump told him that he hates “black guys counting my money!” He added that “the only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.” To Trump, “laziness is a trait in blacks.” Several years later, Trump didn’t bother to deny it: “The stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”

In 1989, Trump again stirred up race-centered controversy when he published a full-page ad in the New York Times, calling for the death penalty for five teenagers, all black or Hispanic, who had been accused of raping and beating a jogger in Central Park. According to Eugene Puryear of Justice First, Trump was “using vastly racist discourse about black thugs and criminals and being black animals and roaming the park to racialize this incident.” The five youths were convicted, but later acquitted after a sixth man confessed to the crime. Even after the acquittal, Trump was unrepentant. A recent message on Twitter asked: “What were they doing in the park, playing checkers?”

" Trump is so crude" but Hillary's husband was accused of rape by a credible victim and Hillary blamed the DNA stain on Monica's (barely older than her daughter) dress on the "vast right wing conspiracy". Which candidate is crude and which candidate is a psychotic enabler?

No shit. The liberal called a Republican a racist. Man that never gets old. Too funny. If they don't keep reiterating it, the voters on the left might forget and vote the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fake GOP scandals stick to the Clintons...

We remain forever in search of honest leftists and liberals to have an honest discussion with on this board.

You resemble your "heroes."

No shit. The liberal called a Republican a racist. Man that never gets old. Too funny. If they don't keep reiterating it, the voters on the left might forget and vote the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sad when "both" sides are this fucked up.

Trump has the same chances of gaining the White House as he does of keeping a wife, roughly zero.

And Clinton, with 40 years in politics, knows how to win when it matters. TY in advance, Madam President.

Ahhhh, but other peoples tax returns are Hypocrite Trump's concern!!!!!

"Every hour we're getting calls from reporters from The Washington Post asking ridiculous questions," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity. "And I will tell you, this is owned as a toy by Jeff Bezos ... Amazon is getting away with murder, tax-wise. He's using The Washington Post for power so that the politicians in Washington don't tax Amazon like they should be taxed."

" Trump is so crude" but Hillary's husband was accused of rape by a credible victim and Hillary blamed the DNA stain on Monica's (barely older than her daughter) dress on the "vast right wing conspiracy". Which candidate is crude and which candidate is a psychotic enabler?
I thought Monica was in her mid 20's. Hardly a child. And what is a "psychotic enabler"?

I like how people here rate truths they can't accept as funny? Funny.
Because the 40 years has been a failure. Failed as a wife.
Failed first lady.
Failed at being self sufficient as first lady. We were dead broke when we left the white house.
Had to move to a liberal state, she knew she could win. To become senator. With no accomplishments, unless you consider the Iraq vote she gave a yes too. An accomplishment?
Secretary of State? Benghazi, emails?
President nominee in 2008? Really, lol!
She is a train wreck, Trump will bury her in the debates!

I accuse you of tardation. It must be true.

Trump is so crude:

Mexicans are rapists.

Bankruptcies

His butler of years says the president should be hung in front of the White Mosque, not White House

Ban Muslims

Hillary and her entire family have been attacked by Republicans for 30 years. Republicans have spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money attacking this one family over decades.

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) reportedly told a "joke" about Chelsea Clinton in 1998, saying, "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

The general election hasn't even started yet. What happens when people really go looking for stuff on Trump?

Staggering History of Trump's Attacks on African-Americans: including DOJ suing him for Discrimination - The Ring of Fire Network

During O’Donnell’s tenure as president of the Trump Plaza Hotel, Trump told him that he hates “black guys counting my money!” He added that “the only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.” To Trump, “laziness is a trait in blacks.” Several years later, Trump didn’t bother to deny it: “The stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”

In 1989, Trump again stirred up race-centered controversy when he published a full-page ad in the New York Times, calling for the death penalty for five teenagers, all black or Hispanic, who had been accused of raping and beating a jogger in Central Park. According to Eugene Puryear of Justice First, Trump was “using vastly racist discourse about black thugs and criminals and being black animals and roaming the park to racialize this incident.” The five youths were convicted, but later acquitted after a sixth man confessed to the crime. Even after the acquittal, Trump was unrepentant. A recent message on Twitter asked: “What were they doing in the park, playing checkers?”

Which of the Clinton scandals are fake?

Trump is so crude:

Mexicans are rapists.

Bankruptcies

Ban Muslims

Which of the Clinton scandals are fake?
So far, all of them.

Forum List

Back