Fake GOP scandals stick to the Clintons, real scandals slide off Teflon Trump

She's most likely to win. Santa hates you.

Win, you are funny. She's going down in flames. Fuck your dynasty. She'll be hammered dogshit by the end of summer.
That must be why she is still the odds on favorite?

Keep lying to yourself. Trump beat the best the GOP could throw at him and all of those people were better quality than Killary. Her public record smells like a pig farm. You stick by that 'ole stink bag. We really can't wait for the main event.
The GOP ran idiots, like those here.

Stop looking in the mirror. There is nobody else there in your mother's basement with you.

Name Hillary's accomplishment. She's done nothing that any real voter can be proud of. She is scandal after scandal going all the way back to being a staffer during Whitewater. You've got wish in one hand and shit in the other and you are rubbing them together like you are an alchemist. Let me give you a piece of advice: you can't shine shit.
8 years senator of NY State, Sec of state and for more just google it Now trump the con man the vile nasty pos you want as president?

Win, you are funny. She's going down in flames. Fuck your dynasty. She'll be hammered dogshit by the end of summer.

Keep lying to yourself. Trump beat the best the GOP could throw at him and all of those people were better quality than Killary. Her public record smells like a pig farm. You stick by that 'ole stink bag. We really can't wait for the main event.

Stop looking in the mirror. There is nobody else there in your mother's basement with you.

Name Hillary's accomplishment. She's done nothing that any real voter can be proud of. She is scandal after scandal going all the way back to being a staffer during Whitewater. You've got wish in one hand and shit in the other and you are rubbing them together like you are an alchemist. Let me give you a piece of advice: you can't shine shit.
8 years senator of NY State, Sec of state and for more just google it Now trump the con man the vile nasty pos you want as president?

All that and still she had no accomplishments.

" Trump is so crude" but Hillary's husband was accused of rape by a credible victim and Hillary blamed the DNA stain on Monica's (barely older than her daughter) dress on the "vast right wing conspiracy". Which candidate is crude and which candidate is a psychotic enabler?
I thought Monica was in her mid 20's. Hardly a child. And what is a "psychotic enabler"?

She was 20, young enough to be Slicks daughter.
Maybe at your family reunion. She got what she was due.

Clinton is 69. Monica is now 42. Clinton is 28 years older than Monica. Who would be embarrassed about having a daughter 28 years younger than you are?

I like how people here rate truths they can't accept as funny? Funny.
Because the 40 years has been a failure. Failed as a wife.
Failed first lady.
Failed at being self sufficient as first lady. We were dead broke when we left the white house.
Had to move to a liberal state, she knew she could win. To become senator. With no accomplishments, unless you consider the Iraq vote she gave a yes too. An accomplishment?
Secretary of State? Benghazi, emails?
President nominee in 2008? Really, lol!
She is a train wreck, Trump will bury her in the debates!
The only reason Clinton won her Senate seat,was because Rudy G came down with cancer ,there was no way she was going to win against him.she didn't do shit for new Yorkers,besides follow Chuck shummer around for photo ops and credit for shit she didn't deliver.

What did she accomplish as Senator? Secretary of State?

Trump is so crude:

Flat chested women can't be a 10.

Mexicans are rapists.

(asked about tax returns says) Mind your own business

Bankruptcies

His butler of years says the president should be hung in front of the White Mosque, not White House

Ban Muslims

Trump refuses to release tax returns.

Trump is one disgusting and nasty person.

Hillary and her entire family have been attacked by Republicans for 30 years. Republicans have spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money attacking this one family over decades.

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) reportedly told a "joke" about Chelsea Clinton in 1998, saying, "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

The general election hasn't even started yet. What happens when people really go looking for stuff on Trump?

Staggering History of Trump's Attacks on African-Americans: including DOJ suing him for Discrimination - The Ring of Fire Network

During O’Donnell’s tenure as president of the Trump Plaza Hotel, Trump told him that he hates “black guys counting my money!” He added that “the only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.” To Trump, “laziness is a trait in blacks.” Several years later, Trump didn’t bother to deny it: “The stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”

In 1989, Trump again stirred up race-centered controversy when he published a full-page ad in the New York Times, calling for the death penalty for five teenagers, all black or Hispanic, who had been accused of raping and beating a jogger in Central Park. According to Eugene Puryear of Justice First, Trump was “using vastly racist discourse about black thugs and criminals and being black animals and roaming the park to racialize this incident.” The five youths were convicted, but later acquitted after a sixth man confessed to the crime. Even after the acquittal, Trump was unrepentant. A recent message on Twitter asked: “What were they doing in the park, playing checkers?”

Not sure about the Teflon claim. Trump is getting his ass handed to him, and it's just the beginning of a relentless campaign that will have him limping into the General making McCain's botched run look like a stellar effort.

Trump is so crude:

Mexicans are rapists.

Bankruptcies

His butler of years says the president should be hung in front of the White Mosque, not White House

Ban Muslims

Hillary and her entire family have been attacked by Republicans for 30 years. Republicans have spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money attacking this one family over decades.

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) reportedly told a "joke" about Chelsea Clinton in 1998, saying, "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

The general election hasn't even started yet. What happens when people really go looking for stuff on Trump?

Staggering History of Trump's Attacks on African-Americans: including DOJ suing him for Discrimination - The Ring of Fire Network

During O’Donnell’s tenure as president of the Trump Plaza Hotel, Trump told him that he hates “black guys counting my money!” He added that “the only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.” To Trump, “laziness is a trait in blacks.” Several years later, Trump didn’t bother to deny it: “The stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”

In 1989, Trump again stirred up race-centered controversy when he published a full-page ad in the New York Times, calling for the death penalty for five teenagers, all black or Hispanic, who had been accused of raping and beating a jogger in Central Park. According to Eugene Puryear of Justice First, Trump was “using vastly racist discourse about black thugs and criminals and being black animals and roaming the park to racialize this incident.” The five youths were convicted, but later acquitted after a sixth man confessed to the crime. Even after the acquittal, Trump was unrepentant. A recent message on Twitter asked: “What were they doing in the park, playing checkers?”

These aren't scandals. Pissing off leftists doesn't make something Trump said a scandal.
Trump does that all by himself.

How?

Trump is so crude:

Mexicans are rapists.

Bankruptcies

Ban Muslims

Not sure about the Teflon claim. Trump is getting his ass handed to him, and it's just the beginning of a relentless campaign that will have him limping into the General making McCain look like a superstar.

Leftwing douche bag wishful thinking.

Ahhhh, but other peoples tax returns are Hypocrite Trump's concern!!!!!

"Every hour we're getting calls from reporters from The Washington Post asking ridiculous questions," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity. "And I will tell you, this is owned as a toy by Jeff Bezos ... Amazon is getting away with murder, tax-wise. He's using The Washington Post for power so that the politicians in Washington don't tax Amazon like they should be taxed."

When did Trump say he was concerned about the returns of other candidates?
he said romney should show his taxes and now he's giving Amazon a hard time Funny how the con man is afraid to show america how he rips off the irs but he has problems with others?? shame on you and him

She's accomplished zero. Her policies led to the collapse of the Middle East and the rise of ISIS, which she funded and trained. She couldn't see the terrorist the same way that her Husband couldn't with Al Quida. She is everything that the Dems say they hate and over 1/2 of them want Sanders but the anti-white racists and anti-God freeloaders on the left want Hillary because they do as they are told by their masters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is so crude:

Mexicans are rapists.

Bankruptcies

Ban Muslims

Not sure about the Teflon claim. Trump is getting his ass handed to him, and it's just the beginning of a relentless campaign that will have him limping into the General making McCain look like a superstar.

REpublicans would vote for dog shit rather than vote for a good person a dem, to run the country That's how they roll

Trump is so crude:

Mexicans are rapists.

Bankruptcies

Ban Muslims

REpublicans would vote for dog shit rather than vote for a good person a dem, to run the country That's how they roll

You haven't run a good person on the Dem ticket in a long time. Don't cry.

Too long to write Google her accomplishments

Ahhhh, but other peoples tax returns are Hypocrite Trump's concern!!!!!

"Every hour we're getting calls from reporters from The Washington Post asking ridiculous questions," Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity. "And I will tell you, this is owned as a toy by Jeff Bezos ... Amazon is getting away with murder, tax-wise. He's using The Washington Post for power so that the politicians in Washington don't tax Amazon like they should be taxed."

When did Trump say he was concerned about the returns of other candidates?
he said romney should show his taxes and now he's giving Amazon a hard time Funny how the con man is afraid to show america how he rips off the irs but he has problems with others?? shame on you and him

Rips off the IRS. What a joke. Is that why the Clinton Foundation is set up in Canada?

Toilet paper comes in long rolls. You can write her accomplishments in shit next time you wipe.

Trump is so crude:

Mexicans are rapists.

Bankruptcies

Ban Muslims

The terms "good person" and "Dem" are mutually exclusive. You are right about one thing: I would vote for a pile of dog shit before I would vote for a Dem.

She's accomplished zero. Her policies led to the collapse of the Middle East and the rise of ISIS, which she funded and trained. She couldn't see the terrorist the same way that her Husband couldn't with Al Quida. She is everything that the Dems say they hate and over 1/2 of them want Sanders but the anti-white racists and anti-God freeloaders on the left want Hillary because they do as they are told by their masters.

Zero? BS and in Nov you can call her Mrs President

I have Googled her accomplishments: nada.

How can we do that? Will she be able to take calls from jail?

President of her cell block.

Forum List

Back