Fake GOP scandals stick to the Clintons, real scandals slide off Teflon Trump

I like how people here rate truths they can't accept as funny? Funny.
Because the 40 years has been a failure. Failed as a wife.
Failed first lady.
Failed at being self sufficient as first lady. We were dead broke when we left the white house.
Had to move to a liberal state, she knew she could win. To become senator. With no accomplishments, unless you consider the Iraq vote she gave a yes too. An accomplishment?
Secretary of State? Benghazi, emails?
President nominee in 2008? Really, lol!
She is a train wreck, Trump will bury her in the debates!
Bury her with what exactly?

What you rightwing jackasses fail to understand is that hatred doesn't win elections.

What NEW scandal will Trump pull out of his A$$? Benghazi or something from 20+ years ago?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Hatred helped Obama. Hillary hasn't debated someone who isn't afraid to hit her back. Trump will, hell no democrat has had a hard debate.

ted-cruz-afp1-80x80.jpg
images
Speaker-of-the-House-Paul-Ryan-80x80.jpg

child_crying_shutterstock_132367175-80x80.jpg
57.jpg

Republicans claim that Hillary lies. But what hasn't Trump lied about? It's as if EVERYTHING he says is a lie. but that's OK. Only Democrats are held accountable by the GOP. Only Democrats.
Basically.

Trump is so crude:

Flat chested women can't be a 10.

Mexicans are rapists.

(asked about tax returns says) Mind your own business

Bankruptcies

His butler of years says the president should be hung in front of the White Mosque, not White House

Ban Muslims

Trump refuses to release tax returns.

Trump is one disgusting and nasty person.

Hillary and her entire family have been attacked by Republicans for 30 years. Republicans have spent millions of dollars of taxpayer money attacking this one family over decades.

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) reportedly told a "joke" about Chelsea Clinton in 1998, saying, "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

The general election hasn't even started yet. What happens when people really go looking for stuff on Trump?

Staggering History of Trump's Attacks on African-Americans: including DOJ suing him for Discrimination - The Ring of Fire Network

During O’Donnell’s tenure as president of the Trump Plaza Hotel, Trump told him that he hates “black guys counting my money!” He added that “the only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.” To Trump, “laziness is a trait in blacks.” Several years later, Trump didn’t bother to deny it: “The stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”

In 1989, Trump again stirred up race-centered controversy when he published a full-page ad in the New York Times, calling for the death penalty for five teenagers, all black or Hispanic, who had been accused of raping and beating a jogger in Central Park. According to Eugene Puryear of Justice First, Trump was “using vastly racist discourse about black thugs and criminals and being black animals and roaming the park to racialize this incident.” The five youths were convicted, but later acquitted after a sixth man confessed to the crime. Even after the acquittal, Trump was unrepentant. A recent message on Twitter asked: “What were they doing in the park, playing checkers?”

What says you about supporting the candidate who backed a child molester?
And what say you about the pos gwb who was responsible for deaths of 1000's in his bs war?

ecbadf46-aefd-4dd3-a939-36afabdf4f42_zpsyxsoyfds.png

What "his war" are you talking about? GWB executed the plan to remove Saddam Hussein.....something Clintons, Gore, Kerry, Schumer, Albright and all of the Democrats had been calling for since 1993.

Failed first lady.
Failed at being self sufficient as first lady. We were dead broke when we left the white house.
Had to move to a liberal state, she knew she could win. To become senator. With no accomplishments, unless you consider the Iraq vote she gave a yes too. An accomplishment?

What you rightwing jackasses fail to understand is that hatred doesn't win elections.

What NEW scandal will Trump pull out of his A$$? Benghazi or something from 20+ years ago?

Calling everything you disagree with "hate" also doesn't win elections. It just makes people think you're a douche bag, and they are right.
Again, jackass, you have NOTHING.

She was 23 at the time of the scandal, you lying POS!

Slick was nailing her several years before the facts became public, douche bag.
Liar.
She was 22 when she STARTED as a page.
You see the Right just has to make up stuff to confirm their lies.

The difference is too trivial for anyone to care about.
So why lie about it then?

It's not worth it to look up, so I just guessed. It doesn't change the point one iota.
You lie like a rug. GTFOH!

Failed first lady.

What NEW scandal will Mr. Trump pull out?

Benghazi hearings are still taking place. They would have been finished long ago except for this administration stonewalling turning over documents and having to be sued, time after time, to produce them. As you know, new documents were turned over just last week.

The email hearings are still going on along with the FBI INVESTIGATION. That would be a criminal investigation as they do NOT do "security inquiries".

The Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Foundation is also being investigated. Isn't it curious that as soon as the Clintons learned that their slush fund was coming under scrutiny, they scrambled and filed FIVE YEARS of "AMENDED" tax returns? I thought so too!

Then there was the sniper fire she was able to dodge.
As if 11+ hours of Congressional hearings on live TV wasn't enough, your rightwing DUMBA$$ is STILL hinging on this fake Benghazi scandal?

ROTFLMBAO!

Failed first lady.

Hatred helped Obama. Hillary hasn't debated someone who isn't afraid to hit her back. Trump will, hell no democrat has had a hard debate.
Describe how hatred helped Obama. I gotta hear this one.

The GOP ran idiots, like those here.

Stop looking in the mirror. There is nobody else there in your mother's basement with you.

Name Hillary's accomplishment. She's done nothing that any real voter can be proud of. She is scandal after scandal going all the way back to being a staffer during Whitewater. You've got wish in one hand and shit in the other and you are rubbing them together like you are an alchemist. Let me give you a piece of advice: you can't shine shit.
8 years senator of NY State, Sec of state and for more just google it Now trump the con man the vile nasty pos you want as president?

What did she accomplish as Senator? Secretary of State?
Too long to write Google her accomplishments

Did you really write, and I quote: "Too long to write Google her accomplishments". When asked, Hillary Clinton has not been able to give even one example nor have her strongest supporters.

Glad to see you went out of your way to confirm that her "accomplishments" have been only negative.
What Is Hillary’s Greatest Accomplishment?

There are so many but I mostly agree with the top three:

1. Her China speech on women.
2. Her role in killing Osama bin Laden.
3. The effort to create and implement the toughest sanctions ever on Iran—helping to lead us to the agreement currently on the table.

‘Nearly every foreign policy victory of President Obama’s second term has Secretary Clinton’s fingerprints on it’

By Harry Reid, Senate Democratic leader.

‘The SCHIP program … which expanded health coverage to millions of lower-income children’

By Anita Dunn, Democratic political strategist.

‘Rebuilding America’s leadership and prestige overseas after the Bush years’

Bill Richardson is a former secretary of energy and governor of New Mexico.

‘The Pediatric Research Equity Act’

By Chris Dodd, former U.S. Senator for Connecticut, Democratic party.

Here’s A List Of Hillary Clinton’s Accomplishments, So Quit Saying She Doesn’t Have Any | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

You don’t have to like Hillary Clinton or her ideas. I get it. She’s a Democrat, a progressive (in most eyes), and conservatives don’t like that. However, you cannot say she does not have any accomplishments. Here are just a few:

These are not all of her accomplishments. Her activism on behalf of women a children across the world is renowned. Her activism for raising the minimum wage and combating climate change is stellar. You do not have to support what she does or stands for. But do not say she doesn’t have any accomplishments. The conservatives who say this are the ones who are pushing for Ted Cruz – who brought on a $24 billion shut down. That, to them, is an accomplishment?

When you look at GOP accomplishments, you get things like:

Stopped millions from health care
Invaded Iraq
Government shut down
Tax cuts for billionaires
Helped move millions of jobs to China
Spent trillions on Iraq
Cut food stamps for poor children

What else is there? Let Bin Laden go?

Invaded Iraq
Government shut down
Spent trillions on Iraq

That's awful! How'd they do it? Any specifics?

Invaded Iraq
Government shut down
Spent trillions on Iraq

Sure, from 2001 to 2008 millions of jobs were moved to China and over 42,000 factories closes.

Democratic lawmakers think it’s unfair that a company can take a deduction for moving costs when those costs include money spent transporting jobs out of the country. To remedy this, Senate Democrats proposed the Bring Jobs Home Act in 2012 and again in 2014. The bill failed both times.

Is there a corporate tax break that ships jobs overseas?

GOP, U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Beat Back Bill To Combat Outsourcing

Honestly, I don't understand your kind. During all the Bush years and the years under Obama, there have been news stories about the US Chamber of Commerce and how they give to Democrats one tenth of what they give to Republicans.

Then there are all the stories about how they give to Republicans. All the stories about how the GOP blocks any bill that would work to keep jobs here.

‘US’ Chamber Of Commerce Hosts Seminars With Chinese Gov Officials To Teach American Firms How To Outsource

http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/uschamberofoutsourcing.pdf

bchinab.jpg

If you want to know anything, don't you ever spend the time to go look it up? Don't you want to know the facts? How can you make any reasonable replies when you don't even know what's going on?

I don't get this urge to remain stupid. Perhaps you could explain it.

Failed first lady.

Calling everything you disagree with "hate" also doesn't win elections. It just makes people think you're a douche bag, and they are right.
Again, jackass, you have NOTHING.

Aside from accusing those you disagree with of "hate," what do you have?

Answer: nothing.

BTW, using ugly smears against the opposition candidate is a Democrat specialty. It's ironic that you claim to find it so distasteful.

Stop looking in the mirror. There is nobody else there in your mother's basement with you.

Name Hillary's accomplishment. She's done nothing that any real voter can be proud of. She is scandal after scandal going all the way back to being a staffer during Whitewater. You've got wish in one hand and shit in the other and you are rubbing them together like you are an alchemist. Let me give you a piece of advice: you can't shine shit.
8 years senator of NY State, Sec of state and for more just google it Now trump the con man the vile nasty pos you want as president?

What did she accomplish as Senator? Secretary of State?
Too long to write Google her accomplishments

Did you really write, and I quote: "Too long to write Google her accomplishments". When asked, Hillary Clinton has not been able to give even one example nor have her strongest supporters.

Glad to see you went out of your way to confirm that her "accomplishments" have been only negative.
What Is Hillary’s Greatest Accomplishment?

There are so many but I mostly agree with the top three:

1. Her China speech on women.

Speeches aren't accomplishments. Trump gives two or three speeches every day.

2. Her role in killing Osama bin Laden.

She played absolutely no role in that. In fact, Obama played no role in it.

3. The effort to create and implement the toughest sanctions ever on Iran—helping to lead us to the agreement currently on the table.

ROFL! What role was that?

Invaded Iraq
Government shut down
Spent trillions on Iraq

Sure, from 2001 to 2008 millions of jobs were moved to China and over 42,000 factories closes.

Democratic lawmakers think it’s unfair that a company can take a deduction for moving costs when those costs include money spent transporting jobs out of the country. To remedy this, Senate Democrats proposed the Bring Jobs Home Act in 2012 and again in 2014. The bill failed both times.

Honestly, I don't understand your kind. During all the Bush years and the years under Obama, there have been news stories about the US Chamber of Commerce and how they give to Democrats one tenth of what they give to Republicans.

Then there are all the stories about how they give to Republicans. All the stories about how the GOP blocks any bill that would work to keep jobs here.

‘US’ Chamber Of Commerce Hosts Seminars With Chinese Gov Officials To Teach American Firms How To Outsource

http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/uschamberofoutsourcing.pdf

bchinab.jpg

If you want to know anything, don't you ever spend the time to go look it up? Don't you want to know the facts? How can you make any reasonable replies when you don't even know what's going on?

Those same "tax breaks," as you call them were in place during the Clinton Administration and the Obama Administration. So how do you justify blaming Bush for them? Income tax is determined by calculating a firms income. You get that from deducting expenses from gross revenue. Moving expenses are legitimate, so how does Congress get off disallowing a business from claiming them? Any bill that would disallow deducting moving expenses would probably be ruled unconstitutional.

Invaded Iraq
Government shut down
Spent trillions on Iraq

bchinab.jpg

That's awful. But That doesn't show that was a "GOP accomplishment".

Democratic lawmakers think it’s unfair that a company can take a deduction for moving costs when those costs include money spent transporting jobs out of the country.

Democrats think a lot of imaginary things are unfair.

The bill failed both times.

Thanks for the link. I liked this part.

"When we asked Democratic groups for evidence for their claims, they pointed us to Republican votes on a failed tax reform bill -- a bill that experts told us would not have affected corporations’ behavior."

It's nice when a liberal disproves his own claim.

If you want to know anything, don't you ever spend the time to go look it up?

I do, but the easiest way to disprove a liberal claim, is to ask the claimant to prove it.

Thanks again!

Failed first lady.

Hatred of Bush.

Failed first lady.

Hatred of Bush.
Of the slimebag that got 1000's killed by starting a BS war? GWB should be hung by his neck

Failed first lady.

Hatred of Bush.
Of the slimebag that got 1000's killed by starting a BS war? GWB should be hung by his neck
He liberated a country dumbass, to NAD Obama cut and ran and screwed it up. Making all those 1000's of soldiers that died. Died in vain.

Forum List

Back