Fake news crying child used by Time magazine & CNN was never separated from her mother

The photo is not fake. It is a real child crying as her mother is searched by a border guard. The child was not separated from her mother and that is why INFO Wars calls it fake news, but there is nothing fake about the child crying as she comes across the border with her mother.
I see kids crying with their mom's rather often. Try again

-Geaux
Democrats cry all the time.

This is my thought:

There have been multiple threads on this and the pic is being shit all over by Trump supporters for a reason:

It hits too close to home.
Own it. Love it. It is what you stand for. Be proud and leave alone the people who take the pictures.

So they could show a picture of an old lady being killed by Obama care and you would believe it?

The image of a crying child at the border that has been used by Time Magazine and CNN to push open border propaganda has been proven completely misleading given that the Honduran girl was never separated from her mother.

Fake News: Crying Child Used by Time Magazine & CNN Was Never Separated From Her Mother
------------------------------------------

This is as good as the two losers who posted pictures of Melani wearing a rain coat with some bs saying on it and the stupid asses believed it omfg. Leftist Trump haters are so beyond pathetic there aren't even any word left to descripe how pathetic they are.

Fake news is right. Info Wars, the fake news site that said the Parkland kids were crisis actors, that John Podesta was running a child sex ring out of a DC pizza parlour, and other right wing fake news hits.

You lying piece of Russian shit. This won’t work.

funny, none of you trumplings had a problem with this fake cover

frauds
Awesome edition. Great man.

fake edition. fake man. moron supporters

TO REAL FOR TRUMP HATERS TO COMPREHEND......

The image of a crying child at the border is being grossly misrepresented by the mainstream media, the Border Patrol agent who appears in the famous photo says.

On Friday, CBP agent Carlos Ruiz, whose legs appear in the photo as he’s searching the girl’s mother, cleared up the severely distorted events behind the viral image.

“We were patrolling the border, it was after 10 o’clock at night,” agent Ruiz explained in an interview with CBS.

“We asked her to set the kid down in front of her, not away from her… and so we can properly search the mother. So, the kid immediately started crying as she set her down,” Ruiz noted. “I personally went up to the mother and asked her, ‘are you doing OK, is the kid OK?’ and she said, ‘Yes, she’s tired and thirsty and it’s 11 o’clock at night.”

“They’re using it to symbolize a policy and that was not the case on this picture,” he added. “It took less than two minutes, as soon as the search was finished she immediately picked the girl up and the girl immediately stopped crying.”

The crying girl has been the poster child for the media’s contrived outrage over illegal immigrant family separations being blamed on Donald Trump. The child was even featured on a Time Magazine cover with President Trump looking down on her.

Border Patrol Agent in ‘Family Separation’ Photo Disputes Media Narrative

Later, after the actual facts behind the photo emerged, Time added a correction to the bottom of their article, noting the girl had never actually been separated from her mom.

On Thursday the child’s father, Denis Javier Varela Hernandez, revealed the truth behind his family’s plight, telling The Daily Mail his wife left their home in Honduras with $6,000 against his wishes. She reached the United States about a month later with the help of human smugglers.

“I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border,” Hernandez told the Daily Mail.

“I don’t have any resentment for my wife, but I do think it was irresponsible of her to take the baby with her in her arms because we don’t know what could happen.”

The Daily Caller reports the mother had been previously deported for attempting to illegally enter the US in 2013.

upload_2018-6-22_12-28-9.png

The image of a crying child at the border that has been used by Time Magazine and CNN to push open border propaganda has been proven completely misleading given that the Honduran girl was never separated from her mother.

Fake News: Crying Child Used by Time Magazine & CNN Was Never Separated From Her Mother

This is as good as the two losers who posted pictures of Melani wearing a rain coat with some bs saying on it and the stupid asses believed it omfg. Leftist Trump haters are so beyond pathetic there aren't even any word left to descripe how pathetic they are.

Fake news is right. Info Wars, the fake news site that said the Parkland kids were crisis actors, that John Podesta was running a child sex ring out of a DC pizza parlour, and other right wing fake news hits.

:9:Your delusional.

Russia...Russia...Russia!
Marsha...Marsha...Marsha!
(eye roll...eye roll...eye roll!)

frauds

The image of a crying child at the border is being grossly misrepresented by the mainstream media, the Border Patrol agent who appears in the famous photo says.

On Friday, CBP agent Carlos Ruiz, whose legs appear in the photo as he’s searching the girl’s mother, cleared up the severely distorted events behind the viral image.

“We were patrolling the border, it was after 10 o’clock at night,” agent Ruiz explained in an interview with CBS.

“We asked her to set the kid down in front of her, not away from her… and so we can properly search the mother. So, the kid immediately started crying as she set her down,” Ruiz noted. “I personally went up to the mother and asked her, ‘are you doing OK, is the kid OK?’ and she said, ‘Yes, she’s tired and thirsty and it’s 11 o’clock at night.”

“They’re using it to symbolize a policy and that was not the case on this picture,” he added. “It took less than two minutes, as soon as the search was finished she immediately picked the girl up and the girl immediately stopped crying.”

The crying girl has been the poster child for the media’s contrived outrage over illegal immigrant family separations being blamed on Donald Trump. The child was even featured on a Time Magazine cover with President Trump looking down on her.

Later, after the actual facts behind the photo emerged, Time added a correction to the bottom of their article, noting the girl had never actually been separated from her mom.

On Thursday the child’s father, Denis Javier Varela Hernandez, revealed the truth behind his family’s plight, telling The Daily Mail his wife left their home in Honduras with $6,000 against his wishes. She reached the United States about a month later with the help of human smugglers.

“I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border,” Hernandez told the Daily Mail.

“I don’t have any resentment for my wife, but I do think it was irresponsible of her to take the baby with her in her arms because we don’t know what could happen.”

The Daily Caller reports the mother had been previously deported for attempting to illegally enter the US in 2013.

View attachment 200340

The Daily Caller, Breitbart. Add in Breitbart and you’d have the Fake News Trifecta. Liars and Russians and Trump, oh my!!!

frauds

View attachment 200340

Legally or illegal?

We’re going to keep reminding posters about the Russian trolls on this board until they’re gone. I know you’ll miss them because you believe all the shit they post.

frauds

View attachment 200340

The Daily Caller, Breitbart. Add in Breitbart and you’d have the Fake News Trifecta. Liars and Russians and Trump, oh my!!!

Dragon you and Old Lady are two of my favorite posters. You look at the media in America and you find only two conservative sites. Speaks volumes.

frauds

View attachment 200340

Legally or illegal?

meaning?

We’re going to keep reminding posters about the Russian trolls on this board until they’re gone. I know you’ll miss them because you believe all the shit they post.
I’m not Russian. Stood against them during Cold War...with weapon...in uniform. Faced those AK 47’s in Iraq that Russians so liberally provided. Don’t call me a Russian again please. I am 100% USA all the way ma’am. Decorated combat veteran for your info.

and we will do the same to the PAID Trolls like you UNTIL YOU ARE GONE law suites can bring truth when spew it to much.

Websites don't like law suites it drags their names down , setting people up so they leave a site never works out well either for many websites because often PEOPLE WILL SUE and they come after the acuser LIKE YOU who makes the threat to others " UNTIL THEY ARE GONE"

K.......t you don't even know what planet you live on Cyka

B u can't stand the truth now can you sucks to be you now doesn't it.

I smell vodka and caviar on your breath. Da comrade. But seriously, the Time cover has been debunked by left leaning media. What more do you need?

I’m not Russian. Stood against them during Cold War...with weapon...in uniform. Faced those AK 47’s in Iraq that Russians so liberally provided. Don’t call me a Russian again please. I am 100% USA all the way ma’am. Decorated combat veteran for your info.

That bitch would run if a bee chased her , hypcocritical pos asshole acts all big and bad on here but in real life this cyka would run like the ANTIFA pussies who run when someone stands up to them.

They're cowards all of them are pussy cowards.

K.......t you don't even know what planet you live on Cyka

You’re a lying piece of shit out to destroy the USA. Like most of your posts, this post seeks to divide Americans, destroy trust in the MSM, and in the government. It what you Russians do. That’s why you’re here.

Sewing mistrust and division and to deflect from Trump’s legal troubles.

Forum List

Back