Family is the Building Block of society

Family is the Building Block of society

QUOTE:
Has anyone ever said to you:: Why do you care how LGBTQ live their lives? It doesn't effect you personally does it?
People who say that are idiots and morons. They have no clue about the building blocks of society and civilization.

OP COMMENT: The destruction of the family by the Left brings us ever closer to an implosion of society. Family has always been the essential social unit.

MAGA only cares about families that toe their line. Democrats believe all families are important.

The only people fucked in the head are those who need to bash and oppress others to feel superior about themselves. The LGBTQ+ community has won. Get used to it.
They lose in the end

The process of natural selection will always favor those who are not fucked in the heads; those who recognize the distinction between male and female, and who make proper application thereof to create future generations to which to pass their traits along.

The degenerate LGBTQpbiWTF freaks will never be anything more than litter and detritus left along the side of the highway of evolution.

The process of natural selection will always favor those who are not fucked in the heads; those who recognize the distinction between male and female, and who make proper application thereof to create future generations to which to pass their traits along.

The degenerate LGBTQpbiWTF freaks will never be anything more than litter and detritus left along the side of the highway of evolution.
So, what are you worried about? Live and let live.

So, what are you worried about? Live and let live.

If only you fucked-up sexual degenerates would observe that request yourselves; keep your fucked-up perversions out of the faces of those of us who want no part of them, and especially keep your fucked-up perversions away from children.

You insist on forcing your sick fucked-up shit on society, and then complain about every bit of pushback that you get from sane, decent human beings.

If only you fucked-up sexual degenerates would observe that request yourselves; keep your fucked-up perversions out of the faces of those of us who want no part of them, and especially keep your fucked-up perversions away from children.

You insist on forcing your sick fucked-up shit on society, and then complain about every bit of pushback that you get from sane, decent human beings.
:chillpill:

Weird statement when your people are trying to get the age of consent to marriage down to twelve or otherwise fighting raising it.

As America spirals down into the sewers of oblivion, degradation, and base filth. Where kids cut off their genitals and Presidents sniff little girls and sanctions his son's crack addiction and federal gun violations. And where men force their way into women's sports and restrooms. That's the godless nation you revel in.
You forgot about the Catholic priests molesting boys and girls, oogling their own daughters, multiple divorces and affairs...one while a newborn is at home with mom, groomers for governor's, liars and groomers in Congress etc etc.

Maybe if so many blind folk would stop worshipping their false deities and embrace the true God this stuff wouldn't be happening.

I will pray for you.

You forgot about the Catholic priests molesting boys and girls, oogling their own daughters, multiple divorces and affairs...one while a newborn is at home with mom, groomers for governor's, liars and groomers in Congress etc etc.

Maybe if so many blind folk would stop worshipping their false deities and embrace the true God this stuff wouldn't be happening.

I will pray for you.
dont you mean gay men pretending to be preachers so they can molest young boys??

same sex cpls cant have children of their own,, they can just purchase them,,,
Sure they can. Both members just can't share dna with the child. Thats no different than someone with children marries someone else, making that person a step parent. You're a fucking moron and just insulted tens of millions of Americans, cocksucker.

Sure they can. Both members just can't share dna with the child. Thats no different than someone with children marries someone else, making that person a step parent. You're a fucking moron and just insulted tens of millions of Americans, cocksucker.
no they cant,, two women or two men can have children of their own,,

And straight men molesting young girls, which happens far more often, but you don't care about for...reasons.
those are pedophiles not straight men,,
have you figured put a way to tell the difference between the two?? if so I am willing to listen to how to prevent them from having access to young girls,,

for now we can stop the gays pretending to be preachers from molestion young boys by banning them from being preachers and boy scout troop leaders

no they cant,, two women or two men can have children of their own,,
One woman can have the child. One woman can adopt the child. Welcome to the thing called step parents. or are you knocking step parents, in which case go fuck yourself.
those are pedophiles not straight men,,
have you figured put a way to tell the difference between the two?? if so I am willing to listen to how to prevent them from having access to young girls,,
Then they are pedophiles and not gay men either. But I agree. I am extremely supportive of doing what is legally possible to limit this crime.

One woman can have the child. One woman can adopt the child. Welcome to the thing called step parents. or are you knocking step parents, in which case go fuck yourself.

Then they are pedophiles and not gay men either. But I agree. I am extremely supportive of doing what is legally possible to limit this crime.
sure they can cheat so they can abuse children and deny them the right to a mother and a father,,,,

so youre in favor of banning gays from being preachers and troop leaders,, thats progress,,

dont you mean gay men pretending to be preachers so they can molest young boys??
No. I mean gay and straight preachers and religious leaders using their position to molest both girls and boys and hiding behind the protection of right wing religious fanatics who worship a false god and try to blame other groups so they can pretend to be righteous.

sure they can cheat so they can abuse children and deny them the right to a mother and a father,,,,
You're saying step parents aren't step parents. On behalf of step parents - die in a fire you piece of shit.
so youre in favor of banning gays from being preachers and troop leaders,, thats progress,,
I am in favor of screening efforts to keep out pedophiles. Following your logic gays would be out, but also straight people. Unless you're employing robots thats not going to work. You do want to exclude pedophiles, but can't exclude groups because thats not the problem.

No. I mean gay and straight preachers and religious leaders using their position to molest both girls and boys and hiding behind the protection of right wing religious fanatics who worship a false god and try to blame other groups so they can pretend that be righteous.
straight preachers by definition dont molest young children,, thats an LGBTQ+ thing,,

Forum List

Back