Family is the Building Block of society

QUOTE:
Has anyone ever said to you:: Why do you care how LGBTQ live their lives? It doesn't effect you personally does it?
People who say that are idiots and morons. They have no clue about the building blocks of society and civilization.

OP COMMENT: The destruction of the family by the Left brings us ever closer to an implosion of society. Family has always been the essential social unit.

Which is why destoying the nuclear family is commie commandment.

what happened to the real father?? does he cease to exist??
Does the sperm donor exist? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Being the sperm donor doesn't make you a father, not hardly. Answer the question.

you selected words from my cops comment,, why didnt you post my entire comment in context,,
That pretty did it. You had plenty of supportive posts.

So you do think Step Parents are parents now?
if a women divorces a step father what is he then?? he isnt the step father anymore,,

if a women divorces the father he is still the father,,

my children are on their 2nd step father with no sign that this is their last one,,

they can be like a father to the child but they never will be the father,,

Yep, on behalf of all Step Parents: Fuck you. This explains so much.
if she divorces you then what are you?? just a man that was married to a women that had children,,

you can be like a father to the child but you will never be the father,,

why wont you post my whole comment in context about cops??

what are you afraid of??

if a women divorces a step father what is he then?? he isnt the step father anymore,,

if a women divorces the father he is still the father,,

my children are on their 2nd step father with no sign that this is their last one,,

they can be like a father to the child but they never will be the father,,
After my parents got divorced my Dad married 3 other women. They all sucked. The 2nd got drunk every single night and would call whoever and talk shit about my Dad and then either me or my Brother. He was married to her from about 1972 to 1990...she died of brain brain aneurysm. They were split at that time but still married.

After my parents got divorced my Dad married 3 other women. They all sucked. The 2nd got drunk every single night and would call whoever and talk shit about my Dad and then either me or my Brother. He was married to her from about 1972 to 1990...she died of brain brain aneurysm. They were split at that time but still married.
my ex wife divorced her 2nd husband while our kids were away at college and remarried 3 months later and put all their stuff in storage and moved his 5 kids unto their house,,,

theres a lot of evil and propensity to abuse child in a lot of women,,

QUOTE:
Has anyone ever said to you:: Why do you care how LGBTQ live their lives? It doesn't effect you personally does it?
People who say that are idiots and morons. They have no clue about the building blocks of society and civilization.

OP COMMENT: The destruction of the family by the Left brings us ever closer to an implosion of society. Family has always been the essential social unit.

Define family.....there are so many different kinds.

my ex wife divorced her 2nd husband while our kids were away at college and remarried 3 months later and put all their stuff in storage and moved his 5 kids unto their house,,,

theres a lot of evil and propensity to abuse child in a lot of women,,
Some people have to be married. They throw all common sense out of the window. Insanely selfish. Hopefully your kids figured out how much of a pos she is.

Some people have to be married. They throw all common sense out of the window. Insanely selfish. Hopefully your kids figured out how much of a pos she is.
unfortunately they havent,, and I try to never say a negative thing about her in front of them,,

its an ugly cycle I really hope they manage to avoid,, both are married with children and one of their wives is a demanding bitch that doesnt give him space to live, her mother was also divorced,,
the others wife comes from a good solid family of navy veterans,, that one has hope

Define family.....there are so many different kinds.

Stuff that bullshit back where it came from.

Father, mother, and child. Family,

1696456634954.png

Old Testament said it was ok to have multiple wives.

Who gives a shit what it says. This is America and we dont do that here.

Nice try to derail though . . . not. Go move to Arabia if you want multiple wives.

Who gives a shit what it says. This is America and we dont do that here.

Nice try to derail though . . . not. Go move to Arabia if you want multiple wives.
1. You are not American. You are a Russobot.

2. This is the US and we do all kinds of things here.

Forum List

Back