🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Famous Navy Seal calls for veterans to defend Trump now

And your hatred is burning you up, no one else. Even if the basis for your hatred is true, and I don't believe it for a second, there is nothing you will do that will make the slightest difference. So you live with your hatred, separating you from what makes life worth living, and you let it consume you. You are miserable by your own choice. It is not impressive. It is pitiful.

Spot on.

I have Odium on ignore, but of course you have every right to use your time how you see fit.

But he does not provide suitable discussion IMO because he doesnt seem to have any concrete axioms he bases his values on.

In essence he seems to be little more than a troll, and those guys are a complete waste of time, again IMO.

BYMMV

Whether someone served for 4 years or 30 years, as long as they served they are veterans.
But in McCain's case he is a collaborator and a traitor.

Where are you getting this information? It sounds like bullshit to me.
Third, John McCain has been actively interfering with investigations into the possible survival of POWs from Vietnam, Laos and the Soviet Union.

Why Has John McCain Blocked Info on MIAs?

John McCain, who has risen to political prominence on his image as a Vietnam POW war hero, has, inexplicably, worked very hard to hide from the public stunning information about American prisoners in Vietnam who, unlike him, didn’t return home. Throughout his Senate career, McCain has quietly sponsored and pushed into federal law a set of prohibitions that keep the most revealing information about these men buried as classified documents. Thus the war hero people would logically imagine to be a determined crusader for the interests of POWs and their families became instead the strange champion of hiding the evidence and closing the books.

Almost as striking is the manner in which the mainstream press has shied from reporting the POW story and McCain’s role in it, even as McCain has made his military service and POW history the focus of his presidential campaign. Reporters who had covered the Vietnam War have also turned their heads and walked in other directions. McCain doesn’t talk about the missing men, and the press never asks him about them.

The sum of the secrets McCain has sought to hide is not small. There exists a telling mass of official documents, radio intercepts, witness depositions, satellite photos of rescue symbols that pilots were trained to use, electronic messages from the ground containing the individual code numbers given to airmen, a rescue mission by a Special Forces unit that was aborted twice by Washington and even sworn testimony by two defense secretaries that "men were left behind." This imposing body of evidence suggests that a large number–probably hundreds–of the US prisoners held in Vietnam were not returned when the peace treaty was signed in January 1973 and Hanoi released 591 men, among them Navy combat pilot John S. McCain.

The Pentagon had been withholding significant information from POW families for years. What’s more, the Pentagon’s POW/MIA operation had been publicly shamed by internal whistleblowers and POW families for holding back documents as part of a policy of "debunking" POW intelligence even when the information was obviously credible. The pressure from the families and Vietnam veterans finally produced the creation, in late 1991, of a Senate "Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs." The chair was John Kerry, but McCain, as a POW, was its most pivotal member. In the end, the committee became part of the debunking machine.

Included in the evidence that McCain and his government allies suppressed or tried to discredit is a transcript of a senior North Vietnamese general’s briefing of the Hanoi Politburo, discovered in Soviet archives by an American scholar in the 1990s. The briefing took place only four months before the 1973 peace accords. The general, Tran Van Quang, told the Politburo members that Hanoi was holding 1,205 American prisoners but would keep many of them at war’s end as leverage to ensure getting reparations from Washington.

Throughout the Paris negotiations, the North Vietnamese tied the prisoner issue tightly to the issue of reparations. Finally, in a February 1, 1973, formal letter to Hanoi’s premier, Pham Van Dong, Nixon pledged $3.25 billion in "postwar reconstruction" aid. The North Vietnamese, though, remained skeptical about the reparations promise being honored (it never was). Hanoi thus held back prisoners–just as it had done when the French were defeated at Dien Bien Phu in 1954 and withdrew their forces from Vietnam. France later paid ransoms for prisoners and brought them home.

McCains fiery temper he let lose at families of POWs trying to pursue information on missing relatives became legendary.

Why members of POW/MIA families despise McCain
McCain was advised (Nov. 11, 1992) that Dolores Apodaca Alfond, chairwoman of the National Alliance of POW/MIA Families (her pilot brother Capt. Victor J. Apodaca is missing in action in North Vietnam), was offering testimony critical of the Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA Affairs. He rushed into the hearing room to confront her.

Award winning journalist Sydney Schanberg described the scene. "His face [McCain] angry and his voice very loud, he accused her of making 'allegations ... that are patently and totally false and deceptive.'

"Making a fist, he shook his index finger at her and said she had insulted an emissary to Vietnam sent by President Bush. He said she had insulted other MIA families with her remarks. And then he said, through clenched teeth: 'And I am sick and tired of you insulting mine and other people's [patriotism] who happen to have different views than yours.'

"By this time, tears were running down Alfond's cheeks. She reached into her handbag for a handkerchief. She tried to speak: 'The family members have been waiting for years -- years! And now you're shutting down.' He kept interrupting her. She tried to say, through tears, that she had issued no insults. He kept talking over her words. He said she was accusing him and others of 'some conspiracy without proof, and some cover-up.' She said she was merely seeking 'some answers. That is what I am asking.' He ripped into her for using the word 'fiasco.' She replied: 'The fiasco was the people that stepped out and said we have written the end, the final chapter to Vietnam.' 'No one said that,' he shouted. 'No one said what you are saying they said, Ms. Alfond.' And then, his face flaming pink, he stalked out of the room, to shouts of disfavor from members of the audience."

video of the incident here:

There was another situation, sadly not captured on video, where McCain was physically abusive to some family members who were trying to learn about their missing family members. He even shoved a woman in a wheelchair:

In 1996, McCain encountered a group of POW/MIA family members outside a Senate hearing room. The family members were some of the same who worked tirelessly during the Vietnam War to make sure Hanoi released all U.S. POWs - including POW McCain.

McCain immediately began quarreling with the POW/MIA family members, who were eager to question him on the issue of what happened to their loved ones.

Instead of showing courtesy and appropriate compassion by answering their questions, the Arizona senator pushed through the group, shoving them out of his way, nearly toppling the wheelchair of POW/MIA mother Jane Duke Gaylor. Her son, Charles Duke, a civilian worker in Vietnam, is among 2,300 American POWs and MIAs still unaccounted for by the communists.

John McCain has been a shill for global multinational corporations and has tried to prefent any impediments to the corporations like Nike from moving into Vietname to exploit cheap Vietnamese labor.

Whether someone served for 4 years or 30 years, as long as they served they are veterans.
But in McCain's case he is a collaborator and a traitor.

Where are you getting this information? It sounds like bullshit to me.
John McCain assaulted Jeannette Jenkins, cousin of an American missing in South Vietnam since May of 1965, by backhanding her against the wall. He then threatened a wheelchair-bound mother by raising his left arm as if to strike her before coming to his senses. He then pushed her wheelchair out of the way and abruptly continued down the hall.

It's all in PSD now. You wouldn't believe how they've centralized everything.

It also depends on the size of the command. I served on an FBM submarine. No DKs onboard.

No need for them either! I also served on an boomer.

Good man. Bubbleheads are the best.

USS James Madison SSBN 627 Blue crew
Er.....except for Airdales.

Qualified submariners are the best trained sailors in the fleet.

My quals were the toughest training, academically, that I have ever had. I have a BS in secondary education/comprehensive sciences, numerous OSHA and DOT certifications, and training credentials in numerous area of line work (including transmission lines) and other areas in utility construction. None of them even came close to the difficulty of submarine quals. My "dolphins" are something I am very proud of.
You know the main difference between bubbleheads, black shoes and airdales, right?

Bubbleheads don't do it unless the manuals say to do it.

Blackshoes do it as long as the manuals don't forbid it.

Airdales...it's easier to ask forgiveness after than to ask permission beforehand.

He was criticizing the gas bag, not all POWs. When did he say his school was like military service?

Didn't he say "I always felt I was in the military" referring to his attending a private school?

And then some nonsense about him getting more training, militarily, than guys who go into the military.

Yes, he was making the remarks towards McCain. But why would they not be about any POW? The "I like people who weren't captured"? So he dislikes POWs.
I didn't take his words that way. Neither do most vets so....

You have talked to "most vets"? Or POWs?

I am not fan of McCain. But he is a hero for what he did, not for any failure by getting caught.

He was on the USS Forrestal as a pilot. The Forrestal was famous for the fires that almost destroyed her. McCain got out of his own jet, and rather than run for cover, he ran to another jet to help a pilot get out. He was hit by shrapnel when a nearby bomb exploded.

When he was in the quaint little place known as "The Hanoi Hilton", he was offered a chance to go home. It was a PR move by the North Vietnamese. McCain refused. He would only accept their "mercy" if every man who was captured before him was released with him. He stayed in that hellhole for another 4 years.
I've been to military communities, nothing but Trump signs then. Everyone across the country said the same.

There may be more to McCain's history though:

USS Forrestal, July 29, 1967 - The worst accident aboard a US Navy surface vessel since WWII | Sonoran News
The Navy released John McCain’s military record after a Freedom of Information Act request from the Associated Press. The record is packed with information on McCain’s medals and commendations but little else. The one thing that the McCain campaign does not want to see released is the record of McCain’s antics on board the USS Forestal in 1967.

McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy. That catastrophe, with 27 dead and over 100 wounded trumps McCain’s record as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam.

WMR has learned additional details regarding the deadly fire aboard the Navy aircraft carrier, the USS Forrestal, on July 19, 1967 in the Gulf of Tonkin. The additional details point to then-Lt. Commander John McCain playing more of a role in triggering the fire and explosions than previously reported.

On January 16, 2006, WMR reported that according to a US Navy sailor who was aboard the Forrestal on the fateful day of the fire, “McCain and the Forrestal’s skipper, Capt. John K. Beling, were warned about the danger of using M-65 1000-lb. bombs manufactured in 1935, which were deemed too dangerous to use during World War II and, later, on B-52 bombers. The fire from the Zuni missle misfire resulted in the heavy 1000 pound bombs being knocked loose from the pylons of McCain’s A-4 aircraft, which were only designed to hold 500-pound bombs.”

WMR further reported, “The unstable bombs had a 60-second cook-off threshold in a fire situation and this warning was known to both Beling and McCain prior to the disaster.” WMR also cited the potential that McCain’s Navy records were used against him by the neo-cons in control of the Pentagon, “The neo-cons, who have had five years to examine every file within the Department of Defense, have likely accessed documents that could prove embarrassing to McCain, who was on board the USS Forrestal on July 29, 1967, and whose A-4 Skyhawk was struck by an air-toground Zuni missile that had misfired from an F-4 Phantom.”

WMR has been informed that crewmen aboard the Forrestal have provided additional information about the Forrestal incident. It is believed by many crewmen and those who have investigated the case that McCain deliberately “wet-started” his A-4E to shake up the guy in the plane behind his A-4. “Wet-starts”, done either deliberately or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft.

In McCain’s case, the “wet-start” apparently “cooked off” and launched the Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that touched off the explosions and massive fire. The F-4 pilot was reportedly killed in the conflagration. “Wet starting” was apparently a common practice among young “hot-dog” pilots.

McCain was quickly transferred to the USS Oriskany (the only Forrestal crewman to be immediately transferred). Three months later, McCain was shot down over North Vietnam on October 26, 1967.

As WMR previously reported, at the time of the Forrestal disaster, McCain’s father, Admiral John McCain, Jr., was Commander-in-Chief of US Naval Forces Europe (CINCUSNAVEUR) and was busy covering up the details of the deadly and pre-meditated June 8, 1967, Israeli attack on the NSA spy ship, the USS Liberty.

The fact that both McCains were involved in two incidents just weeks apart that resulted in a total death count of 168 on the Forrestal and the Liberty, with an additional injury count of 234 on both ships (with a number of them later dying from their wounds) with an accompanying classified paper trail inside the Pentagon, may be all that was needed to hold a Sword of Damocles over the head of the “family honor”-oriented McCain by the neo-cons.

WMR has also been informed by knowledgeable sources, including an ex-Navy A-4 pilot, the “wet-start game” was a common occurrence. However, it is between “very unlikely” and “impossible” for the Forrestal “wet start” to have been accidental. “Wet starts” were later rendered impossible by automated engine controls.

That "story" about the fire on the Forrestal is a pure piece of fiction.

I was an electronics technician while I was enlisted and learned that certain munitions, i.e. the Zuni rocket (not missile) are susceptible to induced voltages caused by electromagnetic interference. That was determined as the cause of the rocket being fired.

Also, the aircraft that fired that Zuni flew down the deck and struck the A-4 Skyhawks on the area near the waist catapult where McCain's plane was parked. There was no aircraft behind him as his plane was backed in on the port side.
True this......and the first explosions wiped out the firefighting crew....that's a main reason why all shipboard are heavily trained in firefighting now.

It also depends on the size of the command. I served on an FBM submarine. No DKs onboard.

My quals were the toughest training, academically, that I have ever had. I have a BS in secondary education/comprehensive sciences, numerous OSHA and DOT certifications, and training credentials in numerous area of line work (including transmission lines) and other areas in utility construction. None of them even came close to the difficulty of submarine quals. My "dolphins" are something I am very proud of.
You know the main difference between bubbleheads, black shoes and airdales, right?

Airdales...it's easier to ask forgiveness after than to ask permission beforehand.

One difference you forgot. The bubbleheads can find the airdales.

I will too - and we'll see how those redneck couch potatoes do against a woman with military training and a US Army sharpshooter rating.

Couldn't get expert, eh?
Yes, but only wearing corrective lenses.

Stuff that up your skanky ****. And BLESS YOUR HEART!

I doubt you knew there was an expert. Skank
What's your military experience, skanky ****?

Someone who is willing to admit not being the most perfect at something is probably telling the truth. There is plenty I'm most perfect at, but I do wear corrective lenses so I don't count my expert rating earned with them because I won't be wearing them when I shoot you between the eyes should you follow your fascist President into battle to try to destroy this country.

M'kay? Bless your heart.
I hope you're on a watch list. If you aren't you should be.
For declaring my intention to defend my country against fascism? Fine with me. Context is everything, idiot.

I'd give up my life to keep this country from going the way turkey has been going...You fascist pieces of shit will have a war on your hands.
I will too - and we'll see how those redneck couch potatoes do against a woman with military training and a US Army sharpshooter rating.

Couldn't get expert, eh?

So you are really brave behind a scope? LOL. How special. Bless your hate filled little pea brain.
I'm brave every day of my life. I'm skilled with a weapon thanks to US Army training. What of it?

This coming from someone who is only brave at a keyboard on an anonymous internet board. Bwahahaha!

Couldn't get expert, eh?

Someone who is willing to admit not being the most perfect at something is probably telling the truth. There is plenty I'm most perfect at, but I do wear corrective lenses so I don't count my expert rating earned with them because I won't be wearing them when I shoot you between the eyes should you follow your fascist President into battle to try to destroy this country.

M'kay? Bless your heart.
For declaring my intention to defend my country against fascism? Fine with me. Context is everything, idiot.
I'll bet you were the company cumdump with your attitude. The context is that you don't get to declare what fascism is and go war against it in a free society. You don't even know what the word means, to you it's someone that disagrees with your views.

I'd give up my life to keep this country from going the way turkey has been going...You fascist pieces of shit will have a war on your hands.

Couldn't get expert, eh?

So you are really brave behind a scope? LOL. How special. Bless your hate filled little pea brain.
I'm brave every day of my life. I'm skilled with a weapon thanks to US Army training. What of it?

This coming from someone who is only brave at a keyboard on an anonymous internet board. Bwahahaha!
Sorry but I can't see your marksmanship from here. But the irony alert is going full bore.

M'kay? Bless your heart.
I'll bet you were the company cumdump with your attitude. The context is that you don't get to declare what fascism is and go war against it in a free society. You don't even know what the word means, to you it's someone that disagrees with your views.
Nope, not the case. Go back and read the whole conversation asshole. It was within a very specific context that I declared my intention to lay down my life in defense of the Constitution, which I have numerous times sworn to uphold.

Why don't you go fuck yourself?

Couldn't get expert, eh?

Sorry but I can't see your marksmanship from here. But the irony alert is going full bore.
As if I care. You very likely don't even understand irony. Go play with yourself on ignore, twat.

M'kay? Bless your heart.
Nope, not the case. Go back and read the whole conversation asshole. It was within a very specific context that I declared my intention to lay down my life in defense of the Constitution, which I have numerous times sworn to uphold.

Why don't you go fuck yourself?
Sorry maggot. You can't get away with it. You said:

"There is plenty I'm most perfect at, but I do wear corrective lenses so I don't count my expert rating earned with them because I won't be wearing them when I shoot you between the eyes should you follow your fascist President into battle to try to destroy this country."

That's you declaring for yourself who is fascist and what you'd be happy to do to any followers. You need to be kept on a very short leash.

Couldn't get expert, eh?

As if I care. You very likely don't even understand irony. Go play with yourself on ignore, twat.
I'll be here maggot. Probably the FBI too.

And you were never a SEAL either.

Doesn't matter if Asclepias was a SEAL, he's still a veteran. And, as a veteran, he, like myself, is simply expressing an opinion about Trump.

Sorry Trumpettes, but the military doesn't blindly support the GOP or whoever is in the White House. As a matter of fact, I wasn't a big fan of Clinton because of his lying to the American people about getting a blowjob. He should have just said yeah, I did it but then again, women are attracted to power and I'm the most powerful man on the planet.

You're a legend in your own mind.

I guess you missed the part where I said that I didn't like Clinton for what he did, and then, when I wrote "he should have just said" I was referring to what I thought Clinton should have said. And yeah, the president is considered to be one of the most powerful men on the planet.

Reading comprehension dude.
Reading comprehension is a struggle for him.

My reading comprehension level is 5x higher than some black bosunmate that never saw combat.

Guaranteed.

And also anti-american ex-military navy other fucktard as well. That never saw combat and tries to be seditious.

I love how the morons who served in infantry or whatever because they were too stupid to get into a career field that required brains moronically criticize those like me who excelled at their ASVAB who's talents were cherished by commanders.

Because they mistakenly think they won't face danger.

Newsflash.

Everyone in the military faces danger at times. Noone who's served is any less a hero than any other soldier.

Aside from your namesake, Marion Morrison, a draft dodging, white separatist (“I believe in white supremacy"), racist homophobe; who's only contribution to the war effort was standing on a USO stage in Australia.

Paramilitary? LMAO!!!

Here is the description of the Student Life:
"The days at NYMA typically begin at 6:00 am and end at 10:00 pm. Cadets attend grade-specific classes during that time and also participate in organized or intramural sports, activities, and study hall. During closed weekends, cadets are expected to attend additional leadership training, drill & ceremony, and maintain the appearance of their respective barracks. Upon gaining the opportunity for an open weekend, cadets in good academic standing can apply for weekend furlough."

Most people do not consider "drill & ceremony" to be "paramilitary".
Yes, it is similar to high school and college ROTC which is paramilitary.
So....you believe playing soldier in college is the same as actually serving. Interesting.

Actually, I spent my last 10 years in ASW.....we found you......a lot.

Actually, I spent my last 10 years in ASW.....we found you......a lot.

Fast attack boats maybe. But not me. My boat went thru sea trials after time in the Newport News shipyards. Part of that was ASW with a surface fleet group. Maybe you did something similar? The sub would send up a red flare if they were hit, a green flare if they hit the surface ship, and a yellow flare when the surface fleet requested our position. The Madison ran out of yellow flares.

The best evasive incident was against the USS America. Cruising around low & slow, like boomers do, a surface fleet task force came over us. Our CO brought us to periscope depth in the wake of the America. He snapped 2 pics of the stern with the polaroid camera and slid down again. None of the surface ships playing tag with the fast attack subs ever knew we were there. Neither did the attack boats. The CO mailed one of the pics to the CO of the America with the word "Gotcha" on the back.

I'm a 20 year veteran from the U.S. Navy, and I wouldn't piss up Trump's ass if his guts were on fire.
yea but you were a faggot ass PN......a womans rate

And you served where?

Yanno Winterborn, with the pay error rate that I had while I was in, most commands would have LOVED to have had me in their office. Outstanding for a personnel office was to have a 5 percent or less error rate for their payroll. When I was stationed with the USNS CONCORD (a MSC vessel where I was the only PN), my error rate was less than TWO percent. Whenever a new PN checked onboard a MSC vessel, if my ship was inport, MSC required them to come see me and get a copy of the programs I was using to keep my error rate so low.

One of the reasons I was awarded 3 flag level Navy Achievement medals.

Nothing anyone says about my service bothers me, I have the retirement check, retired ID, and all the benefits that go with it, and my 214 and shadowbox tells you how I did.

That's a really interesting story because PNs had nothing to do with payroll when I served. That was a DKs job!

You must have gotten out in the 90's then, because they were starting to join the 2 rates towards the late 90's, which is why I went to an MSC vessel, as I'd already been through the course to be able to take care of both.

And, by the late 2000's, PN and DK had completely combined. The payroll system you know is nothing like what it t is today.

Forum List

Back