🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Famous Navy Seal calls for veterans to defend Trump now

The arrangements were made BECAUSE he was an admiral's son. And it was documented thru the negotiations the NV had to create the good PR.
Yeah, according to the story that is told.

John McCain has served Vietnams commercial interest quite well, squelching investigations into POW sightings and other grievances by US citizens on order to allow Nike and other American companies to go over their to exploit Vietnamese labor and make Communist Officials very wealthy.

So of course they support his story as well.

Lots of POWs that served with him have not and in fact damn him as a traitor..

Grunts maybe majority support him.
Not the smarter folks up the food chain who can see his dangerous stupidity.
If it came to it, the military would not stand with Trump.
Oh, bullshit.

The Us military will do its Constitutional duty and not support any overthrow of their Commander in Chief.

You obviously do not have any gasp of the nature of our military training programs.

IF there is to be a coup it will be a camoflaged coup that leaves the President in office but strips him of any real power.
You're the one talking coup.

I'm talking about when Trump is impeached and refuses to leave and you idiots take up arms to defend him.

Then the military will be taking out Trump and a bunch of idiots who should be culled from the herd and gene pool, anyway.

Country comes before ANY President or other public official.

The arrangements were made BECAUSE he was an admiral's son. And it was documented thru the negotiations the NV had to create the good PR.
Yeah, according to the story that is told.

John McCain has served Vietnams commercial interest quite well, squelching investigations into POW sightings and other grievances by US citizens on order to allow Nike and other American companies to go over their to exploit Vietnamese labor and make Communist Officials very wealthy.

So of course they support his story as well.

Lots of POWs that served with him have not and in fact damn him as a traitor..
Credible sources?

Didn't think so.

yea but you were a faggot ass PN......a womans rate

And you served where?

Yanno Winterborn, with the pay error rate that I had while I was in, most commands would have LOVED to have had me in their office. Outstanding for a personnel office was to have a 5 percent or less error rate for their payroll. When I was stationed with the USNS CONCORD (a MSC vessel where I was the only PN), my error rate was less than TWO percent. Whenever a new PN checked onboard a MSC vessel, if my ship was inport, MSC required them to come see me and get a copy of the programs I was using to keep my error rate so low.

One of the reasons I was awarded 3 flag level Navy Achievement medals.

Nothing anyone says about my service bothers me, I have the retirement check, retired ID, and all the benefits that go with it, and my 214 and shadowbox tells you how I did.

That's a really interesting story because PNs had nothing to do with payroll when I served. That was a DKs job!
It's all in PSD now. You wouldn't believe how they've centralized everything.

It also depends on the size of the command. I served on an FBM submarine. No DKs onboard.

No need for them either! I also served on an boomer.

I'm a 20 year veteran from the U.S. Navy, and I wouldn't piss up Trump's ass if his guts were on fire.

And you served where?

Yanno Winterborn, with the pay error rate that I had while I was in, most commands would have LOVED to have had me in their office. Outstanding for a personnel office was to have a 5 percent or less error rate for their payroll. When I was stationed with the USNS CONCORD (a MSC vessel where I was the only PN), my error rate was less than TWO percent. Whenever a new PN checked onboard a MSC vessel, if my ship was inport, MSC required them to come see me and get a copy of the programs I was using to keep my error rate so low.

Nothing anyone says about my service bothers me, I have the retirement check, retired ID, and all the benefits that go with it, and my 214 and shadowbox tells you how I did.

That's a really interesting story because PNs had nothing to do with payroll when I served. That was a DKs job!

Ships don't have PSDs.

And you served where?

It also depends on the size of the command. I served on an FBM submarine. No DKs onboard.

Good man. Bubbleheads are the best.

USS James Madison SSBN 627 Blue crew

Didn't he say "I always felt I was in the military" referring to his attending a private school?

And then some nonsense about him getting more training, militarily, than guys who go into the military.

Yes, he was making the remarks towards McCain. But why would they not be about any POW? The "I like people who weren't captured"? So he dislikes POWs.
Winterbrosky, some MOS get barely any military training at all, 8 weeks when I was in back in the 70's. Trump had years of paramilitary training as a cadet in a military school, so yeah, he could justifiably say he *felt* like he was int he military, IMNSHO.

As far as McCain goes, I respect POWS, but I REFUSE to respect collaborators like that PoS. We had good men still being tortured while McCain was walking around in fresh clean civilian clothes drinking Coka Colas because he gave up everything the commies asked him to, so much they nicknamed him the Songbird.

Fuck John McCain, the fucking collaborating traitor.

Where are you getting this fiction?

USS John C. Calhoun SSBN -630 Gold Crew

USS John C. Calhoun SSBN -630 Gold Crew
ah....a bubblehead. Boomer, even.

Er.....except for Airdales.

And you served where?

Ships don't have PSDs.
Wasn't shipboard. Except for 2 weeks on the Lady Lex in 1980....(training carrier in the Gulf)

My reading comprehension level is 5x higher than some black bosunmate that never saw combat.

Guaranteed.

And also anti-american ex-military navy other fucktard as well. That never saw combat and tries to be seditious.

Really? How do you know where I was deployed and who I served with? As far as combat, drew tax free and combat pay 4 times in my career. Once was in '83 in Beruit (you know, that place where over 250 Marines died in a car bombing), the next 2 times were during Desert Storm, pts. 1 and 2, and the last time was in 98/99, when I was deployed to the Adriatic in support of operations in Bosnia.

What service were you in? Did you ever serve in a war zone, because I did, 4 times.

You were a personnel desk jockey. Don't make yourself out to be a war hero.
Did he do such a thing? And your service was.........?

Actually, he's referring to what I said about being nervous about going to the USO's when Reagan was in charge because he pissed off other countries to the point where they were bombing USO's and night clubs in Europe. Yeah, if you didn't keep your head on a swivel and notice when something wasn't right, you could end up hurt. And, Reagan pissing off other countries is the reason they were bombing USO's.

After the first USO bombing, part of our regular port briefs when we got into a new place covered how to look for bombs and suspicious packages.
My reading comprehension level is 5x higher than some black bosunmate that never saw combat.

Guaranteed.

And also anti-american ex-military navy other fucktard as well. That never saw combat and tries to be seditious.

Really? How do you know where I was deployed and who I served with? As far as combat, drew tax free and combat pay 4 times in my career. Once was in '83 in Beruit (you know, that place where over 250 Marines died in a car bombing), the next 2 times were during Desert Storm, pts. 1 and 2, and the last time was in 98/99, when I was deployed to the Adriatic in support of operations in Bosnia.

What service were you in? Did you ever serve in a war zone, because I did, 4 times.

You were a personnel desk jockey. Don't make yourself out to be a war hero.
Did he do such a thing? And your service was.........?

Actually, he's referring to what I said about being nervous about going to the USO's when Reagan was in charge because he pissed off other countries to the point where they were bombing USO's and night clubs in Europe. Yeah, if you didn't keep your head on a swivel and notice when something wasn't right, you could end up hurt. And, Reagan pissing off other countries is the reason they were bombing USO's.

After the first USO bombing, part of our regular port briefs when we got into a new place covered how to look for bombs and suspicious packages.

When we had liberty in Rota Spain, we were told not to wear our uniforms out on the town. We would be targets for terrorists ect. The same in Naples and Rotterdam, but not as hard a suggestion.

Military can't even wear uniforms out here in Germany. Too likely to get attacked by Muslims.

He was criticizing the gas bag, not all POWs. When did he say his school was like military service?

Didn't he say "I always felt I was in the military" referring to his attending a private school?

And then some nonsense about him getting more training, militarily, than guys who go into the military.

Yes, he was making the remarks towards McCain. But why would they not be about any POW? The "I like people who weren't captured"? So he dislikes POWs.
I didn't take his words that way. Neither do most vets so....

You have talked to "most vets"? Or POWs?

I am not fan of McCain. But he is a hero for what he did, not for any failure by getting caught.

He was on the USS Forrestal as a pilot. The Forrestal was famous for the fires that almost destroyed her. McCain got out of his own jet, and rather than run for cover, he ran to another jet to help a pilot get out. He was hit by shrapnel when a nearby bomb exploded.

When he was in the quaint little place known as "The Hanoi Hilton", he was offered a chance to go home. It was a PR move by the North Vietnamese. McCain refused. He would only accept their "mercy" if every man who was captured before him was released with him. He stayed in that hellhole for another 4 years.
I've been to military communities, nothing but Trump signs then. Everyone across the country said the same.

There may be more to McCain's history though:

USS Forrestal, July 29, 1967 - The worst accident aboard a US Navy surface vessel since WWII | Sonoran News
The Navy released John McCain’s military record after a Freedom of Information Act request from the Associated Press. The record is packed with information on McCain’s medals and commendations but little else. The one thing that the McCain campaign does not want to see released is the record of McCain’s antics on board the USS Forestal in 1967.

McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy. That catastrophe, with 27 dead and over 100 wounded trumps McCain’s record as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam.

WMR has learned additional details regarding the deadly fire aboard the Navy aircraft carrier, the USS Forrestal, on July 19, 1967 in the Gulf of Tonkin. The additional details point to then-Lt. Commander John McCain playing more of a role in triggering the fire and explosions than previously reported.

On January 16, 2006, WMR reported that according to a US Navy sailor who was aboard the Forrestal on the fateful day of the fire, “McCain and the Forrestal’s skipper, Capt. John K. Beling, were warned about the danger of using M-65 1000-lb. bombs manufactured in 1935, which were deemed too dangerous to use during World War II and, later, on B-52 bombers. The fire from the Zuni missle misfire resulted in the heavy 1000 pound bombs being knocked loose from the pylons of McCain’s A-4 aircraft, which were only designed to hold 500-pound bombs.”

WMR further reported, “The unstable bombs had a 60-second cook-off threshold in a fire situation and this warning was known to both Beling and McCain prior to the disaster.” WMR also cited the potential that McCain’s Navy records were used against him by the neo-cons in control of the Pentagon, “The neo-cons, who have had five years to examine every file within the Department of Defense, have likely accessed documents that could prove embarrassing to McCain, who was on board the USS Forrestal on July 29, 1967, and whose A-4 Skyhawk was struck by an air-toground Zuni missile that had misfired from an F-4 Phantom.”

WMR has been informed that crewmen aboard the Forrestal have provided additional information about the Forrestal incident. It is believed by many crewmen and those who have investigated the case that McCain deliberately “wet-started” his A-4E to shake up the guy in the plane behind his A-4. “Wet-starts”, done either deliberately or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft.

In McCain’s case, the “wet-start” apparently “cooked off” and launched the Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that touched off the explosions and massive fire. The F-4 pilot was reportedly killed in the conflagration. “Wet starting” was apparently a common practice among young “hot-dog” pilots.

McCain was quickly transferred to the USS Oriskany (the only Forrestal crewman to be immediately transferred). Three months later, McCain was shot down over North Vietnam on October 26, 1967.

As WMR previously reported, at the time of the Forrestal disaster, McCain’s father, Admiral John McCain, Jr., was Commander-in-Chief of US Naval Forces Europe (CINCUSNAVEUR) and was busy covering up the details of the deadly and pre-meditated June 8, 1967, Israeli attack on the NSA spy ship, the USS Liberty.

The fact that both McCains were involved in two incidents just weeks apart that resulted in a total death count of 168 on the Forrestal and the Liberty, with an additional injury count of 234 on both ships (with a number of them later dying from their wounds) with an accompanying classified paper trail inside the Pentagon, may be all that was needed to hold a Sword of Damocles over the head of the “family honor”-oriented McCain by the neo-cons.

WMR has also been informed by knowledgeable sources, including an ex-Navy A-4 pilot, the “wet-start game” was a common occurrence. However, it is between “very unlikely” and “impossible” for the Forrestal “wet start” to have been accidental. “Wet starts” were later rendered impossible by automated engine controls.
Disgusting garbage. You're a POS.
To a foul turd like you everything looks like shit.

I'd give up my life to keep this country from going the way turkey has been going...You fascist pieces of shit will have a war on your hands.
I will too - and we'll see how those redneck couch potatoes do against a woman with military training and a US Army sharpshooter rating.

Couldn't get expert, eh?
Yes, but only wearing corrective lenses.

Stuff that up your skanky ****. And BLESS YOUR HEART!
So you are really brave behind a scope? LOL. How special. Bless your hate filled little pea brain.

I'd give up my life to keep this country from going the way turkey has been going...You fascist pieces of shit will have a war on your hands.
I will too - and we'll see how those redneck couch potatoes do against a woman with military training and a US Army sharpshooter rating.

Couldn't get expert, eh?
Yes, but only wearing corrective lenses.

Stuff that up your skanky ****. And BLESS YOUR HEART!

I doubt you knew there was an expert. Skank
What's your military experience, skanky ****?

Someone who is willing to admit not being the most perfect at something is probably telling the truth. There is plenty I'm most perfect at, but I do wear corrective lenses so I don't count my expert rating earned with them because I won't be wearing them when I shoot you between the eyes should you follow your fascist President into battle to try to destroy this country.

M'kay? Bless your heart.
I hope you're on a watch list. If you aren't you should be.

Er.....except for Airdales.

Qualified submariners are the best trained sailors in the fleet.

My quals were the toughest training, academically, that I have ever had. I have a BS in secondary education/comprehensive sciences, numerous OSHA and DOT certifications, and training credentials in numerous area of line work (including transmission lines) and other areas in utility construction. None of them even came close to the difficulty of submarine quals. My "dolphins" are something I am very proud of.

Not a chance in hell I would serve Israel's overseas territory aka the USA. My father and grandfather and uncle did unfortunately.I serve my race not a government that hates my race.
Then shut the fuck up about what US veterans should or shouldn't do.
Odium has to prove his name sake on occasion, and it looks like this is such an occasion.
I don't need to prove it. I am PURE HATRED.....it keeps me warm.

And your hatred is burning you up, no one else. Even if the basis for your hatred is true, and I don't believe it for a second, there is nothing you will do that will make the slightest difference. So you live with your hatred, separating you from what makes life worth living, and you let it consume you. You are miserable by your own choice. It is not impressive. It is pitiful.

Forum List

Back