🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Famous Navy Seal calls for veterans to defend Trump now

My reply disappeared but here it is. Vets who spit on POWs on election day are worse than Jane Fonda. They deserve no respect.
McCain is the POWs? Looks like Trump was right about that gas bag all along. No one gives a shit about what you respect.

You don't think "...He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” is disrespectful of every POW?

Especially coming from someone who thinks his time is some rich private school is the same as military service?
He was criticizing the gas bag, not all POWs. When did he say his school was like military service?

Didn't he say "I always felt I was in the military" referring to his attending a private school?

And then some nonsense about him getting more training, militarily, than guys who go into the military.

Yes, he was making the remarks towards McCain. But why would they not be about any POW? The "I like people who weren't captured"? So he dislikes POWs.
I didn't take his words that way. Neither do most vets so....
Thats because you are illiterate. If he says he likes people that werent captured that excludes POW's.

And any veteran who demands that other vets defend Trump, whether he is right or wrong, is the traitor.
IT is overly enthusiastic, but still just another opinion, no?

I cant see how one can defend a collaborator like McCain and at the same time slam on Trumpsters as traitors for feeling that active military should support their commander in chief.

Didn't he say "I always felt I was in the military" referring to his attending a private school?

And then some nonsense about him getting more training, militarily, than guys who go into the military.

Yes, he was making the remarks towards McCain. But why would they not be about any POW? The "I like people who weren't captured"? So he dislikes POWs.
Winterbrosky, some MOS get barely any military training at all, 8 weeks when I was in back in the 70's. Trump had years of paramilitary training as a cadet in a military school, so yeah, he could justifiably say he *felt* like he was int he military, IMNSHO.

As far as McCain goes, I respect POWS, but I REFUSE to respect collaborators like that PoS. We had good men still being tortured while McCain was walking around in fresh clean civilian clothes drinking Coka Colas because he gave up everything the commies asked him to, so much they nicknamed him the Songbird.

Fuck John McCain, the fucking collaborating traitor.
Ah...another hater of our POWs. Used to be that each American Legion post would have a table set with a POW/MIA flag over an empty chair.....perhaps you Trump supporters spit on those now.

Winterbrosky, some MOS get barely any military training at all, 8 weeks when I was in back in the 70's. Trump had years of paramilitary training as a cadet in a military school, so yeah, he could justifiably say he *felt* like he was int he military, IMNSHO.

As far as McCain goes, I respect POWS, but I REFUSE to respect collaborators like that PoS. We had good men still being tortured while McCain was walking around in fresh clean civilian clothes drinking Coka Colas because he gave up everything the commies asked him to, so much they nicknamed him the Songbird.

Fuck John McCain, the fucking collaborating traitor.

Paramilitary? LMAO!!!

Here is the description of the Student Life:
"The days at NYMA typically begin at 6:00 am and end at 10:00 pm. Cadets attend grade-specific classes during that time and also participate in organized or intramural sports, activities, and study hall. During closed weekends, cadets are expected to attend additional leadership training, drill & ceremony, and maintain the appearance of their respective barracks. Upon gaining the opportunity for an open weekend, cadets in good academic standing can apply for weekend furlough."

Most people do not consider "drill & ceremony" to be "paramilitary".

Paramilitary? LMAO!!!

"The days at NYMA typically begin at 6:00 am and end at 10:00 pm. Cadets attend grade-specific classes during that time and also participate in organized or intramural sports, activities, and study hall. During closed weekends, cadets are expected to attend additional leadership training, drill & ceremony, and maintain the appearance of their respective barracks. Upon gaining the opportunity for an open weekend, cadets in good academic standing can apply for weekend furlough."

Yes, it is similar to high school and college ROTC which is paramilitary.

I'm a 20 year veteran from the U.S. Navy, and I wouldn't piss up Trump's ass if his guts were on fire.
yea but you were a faggot ass PN......a womans rate

And you served where?

Yanno Winterborn, with the pay error rate that I had while I was in, most commands would have LOVED to have had me in their office. Outstanding for a personnel office was to have a 5 percent or less error rate for their payroll. When I was stationed with the USNS CONCORD (a MSC vessel where I was the only PN), my error rate was less than TWO percent. Whenever a new PN checked onboard a MSC vessel, if my ship was inport, MSC required them to come see me and get a copy of the programs I was using to keep my error rate so low.

One of the reasons I was awarded 3 flag level Navy Achievement medals.

Nothing anyone says about my service bothers me, I have the retirement check, retired ID, and all the benefits that go with it, and my 214 and shadowbox tells you how I did.

That's a really interesting story because PNs had nothing to do with payroll when I served. That was a DKs job!
It's all in PSD now. You wouldn't believe how they've centralized everything.

It also depends on the size of the command. I served on an FBM submarine. No DKs onboard.

Paramilitary? LMAO!!!

Yes, it is similar to high school and college ROTC which is paramilitary.

And not much more useful in actual military service. I learned to march in Boot Camp. After my A school, I never marched again.

Whether someone served for 4 years or 30 years, as long as they served they are veterans.
But in McCain's case he is a collaborator and a traitor.
And I suppose you would have fared better in the Hanoi Hilton?
Most did.

I cannot say what I would have done as that would be hubris of the highest form, but I find it hard to believe that I would betray my country, my family and my own wife and children to sing like that fucking collaborator did.

And not much more useful in actual military service. I learned to march in Boot Camp. After my A school, I never marched again.
And when I was an 11B we marched every fucking day.

Marching was developed to herd grown men from point A to point B in good manageable order and that is all it is required to do.

And any veteran who demands that other vets defend Trump, whether he is right or wrong, is the traitor.
IT is overly enthusiastic, but still just another opinion, no?

I cant see how one can defend a collaborator like McCain and at the same time slam on Trumpsters as traitors for feeling that active military should support their commander in chief.

If you claim McCain was a collaborator, ok. Did he demand all other POWs do the same?

I have no problem with someone supporting the President, or at least the office. But this idea that we support the man, right or wrong, is as traitorous and dishonorable as anything else.

Whether someone served for 4 years or 30 years, as long as they served they are veterans.
Most did.

I cannot say what I would have done as that would be hubris of the highest form, but I find it hard to believe that I would betray my country, my family and my own wife and children to sing like that fucking collaborator did.

McCain was given the opportunity to get out of the Hanoi Hilton in 1968. He refused unless every man captured before him was also released. He stayed in that hellhole until 1973.

And when I was an 11B we marched every fucking day.

Marching was developed to herd grown men from point A to point B in good manageable order and that is all it is required to do.

Eh, there was more than just marhcing to it. The drill and ceremony nonsense was what we did in boot camp. And it was useless in the fleet.

If you claim McCain was a collaborator, ok. Did he demand all other POWs do the same?

Of course not. Presumably the POWS were not supposed to have that choice and be considered loyal. There were techniques that they were taught to fake collaboration, but McCain gave the real data and caused other pilots to get shot down over Hanoi as he gave over the bombing route entry lanes that were used at the time. He did real damage to our servicemen.

I have no problem with someone supporting the President, or at least the office. But this idea that we support the man, right or wrong, is as traitorous and dishonorable as anything else.

Again, I do not support Trump without limitation, and so I certainly do not advocate others do the same thing.

But it is my experience that every military vet I personally know supports Trump.

It seems most of them realize that Trump is an improvement for the armed forces over his predecessor.

Most did.

McCain was given the opportunity to get out of the Hanoi Hilton in 1968. He refused unless every man captured before him was also released. He stayed in that hellhole until 1973.
I wouldnt believe every tale that a Navy Admirals son has told about him to justify his not being charged with collaboration.

Eh, there was more than just marhcing to it. The drill and ceremony nonsense was what we did in boot camp. And it was useless in the fleet.
Yes, the Navy is different than the Army in that respect.

Not much point to right oblique march on a deck, lol.

Of course not. Presumably the POWS were not supposed to have that choice and be considered loyal. There were techniques that they were taught to fake collaboration, but McCain gave the real data and caused other pilots to get shot down over Hanoi as he gave over the bombing route entry lanes that were used at the time. He did real damage to our servicemen.

Again, I do not support Trump without limitation, and so I certainly do not advocate others do the same thing.

But it is my experience that every military vet I personally know supports Trump.

It seems most of them realize that Trump is an improvement for the armed forces over his predecessor.
Grunts maybe majority support him.

Not the smarter folks up the food chain who can see his dangerous stupidity.

If it came to it, the military would not stand with Trump.

Most did.

I wouldnt believe every tale that a Navy Admirals son has told about him to justify his not being charged with collaboration.

The arrangements were made BECAUSE he was an admiral's son. And it was documented thru the negotiations the NV had to create the good PR.

Grunts maybe majority support him.
Not the smarter folks up the food chain who can see his dangerous stupidity.
If it came to it, the military would not stand with Trump.
Oh, bullshit.

The Us military will do its Constitutional duty and not support any overthrow of their Commander in Chief.

You obviously do not have any gasp of the nature of our military training programs.

IF there is to be a coup it will be a camoflaged coup that leaves the President in office but strips him of any real power.

Forum List

Back