🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Famous Navy Seal calls for veterans to defend Trump now

No real military person is for Drumpf. They no he is an accident waiting to happen and they are not eager to die for his stupidity.

So you were career military, right?
What does that have to do with Drumpf being a flaming idiot?

You're talking "real military" It doesn't seem you were "real" enough about it to make it a career.
Not concerned with what it seems. Drumpf is an idiot and there is no way I would support him.

Ok
Your concession is noted. i will render my final decision on accepting it tomorrow.

Tell him to fuck off for me please. I wont ever support that clown and i will laugh if someone euthanizes him.

And you were never a SEAL either.
Were you?

No, but 5 have been close friends.
2 are still alive.

I have lost several friends who were SEALs. The first was in Genada.

I will defend Trump when he is right. I will condemn him when he is wrong. To do anything else is traitorous and dishonorable.

This bullshit that those behind the lines are somehow less is ridiculous. Every person who joined the military was eligible for combat duty. Regardless of what job you were trained to do, you could be sent into combat zones at any time you were needed.

Those who didn't serve don't get to tell the vets who they have to support.

I'm a 20 year veteran from the U.S. Navy, and I wouldn't piss up Trump's ass if his guts were on fire.
Eh there are traitors in the military....so run along Benedict.

Are you a veteran, Odium?
Not a chance in hell I would serve Israel's overseas territory aka the USA. My father and grandfather and uncle did unfortunately.I serve my race not a government that hates my race.
Figures. Couldnt pass the pysch test.

So you were career military, right?

You're talking "real military" It doesn't seem you were "real" enough about it to make it a career.
Not concerned with what it seems. Drumpf is an idiot and there is no way I would support him.

Ok
Your concession is noted. i will render my final decision on accepting it tomorrow.

Until then:

I'm a 20 year veteran from the U.S. Navy, and I wouldn't piss up Trump's ass if his guts were on fire.

Not a chance in hell I would serve Israel's overseas territory aka the USA. My father and grandfather and uncle did unfortunately.I serve my race not a government that hates my race.
So, you're another cowardly chickenhawk like the so-called president. No wonder you support him over our vets.

Ok

Until then:

Leave your sexual fetishes in your bedroom. I respect your right to be gay but I'm not interested.

Then shut the fuck up about what US veterans should or shouldn't do.

w
Doesn't matter if Asclepias was a SEAL, he's still a veteran. And, as a veteran, he, like myself, is simply expressing an opinion about Trump.

Sorry Trumpettes, but the military doesn't blindly support the GOP or whoever is in the White House. As a matter of fact, I wasn't a big fan of Clinton because of his lying to the American people about getting a blowjob. He should have just said yeah, I did it but then again, women are attracted to power and I'm the most powerful man on the planet.

You're a legend in your own mind.

Tit-less WAVEs have that problem a great deal of the time.
I beg your pardon? Oh, you must be one of those misogynists that we eventually overcame.

It is an old Navy expression for the often effeminate paper-pushers before the Navy put women on combat ships. That's what he was!
I know perfectly well what your derogatory term mean. Sounds like you've got some manliness issues that you have to put down an Admin rate like that. You must have been a Black Shoe. :razz:

No. No manliness issues here. There are some outstanding admin types in the Navy. I just bet the aforementioned individuali falls into that category due to his rampant liberal agenda.

Some of the best officers I ever met were women. But that was many years later when the Navy became more gender neutral. I never served on a ship with woman with the exception of a few weeks when we were assigned our first female crewmember who was our doctor.

Tell him to fuck off for me please. I wont ever support that clown and i will laugh if someone euthanizes him.

And you were never a SEAL either.

Doesn't matter if Asclepias was a SEAL, he's still a veteran. And, as a veteran, he, like myself, is simply expressing an opinion about Trump.

Sorry Trumpettes, but the military doesn't blindly support the GOP or whoever is in the White House. As a matter of fact, I wasn't a big fan of Clinton because of his lying to the American people about getting a blowjob. He should have just said yeah, I did it but then again, women are attracted to power and I'm the most powerful man on the planet.

Exactly. Well said. And what effect does the federal hiring freeze have on veteran's healthcare?

I make my own decisions. I do not blindly follow anyone.

The freeze apparently does not apply to the VA as they are still hiring here.

w
You're a legend in your own mind.

I beg your pardon? Oh, you must be one of those misogynists that we eventually overcame.

It is an old Navy expression for the often effeminate paper-pushers before the Navy put women on combat ships. That's what he was!
I know perfectly well what your derogatory term mean. Sounds like you've got some manliness issues that you have to put down an Admin rate like that. You must have been a Black Shoe. :razz:

No. No manliness issues here. There are some outstanding admin types in the Navy. I just bet the aforementioned individuali falls into that category due to his rampant liberal agenda.

Some of the best officers I ever met were women. But that was many years later when the Navy became more gender neutral. I never served on a ship with woman with the exception of a few weeks when we were assigned our first female crewmember who was our doctor.
So...you automatically classify a shipmate with different political views than you as somehow less?

w

So...you automatically classify a shipmate with different political views than you as somehow less?

No, but this individual has proven himself worthy of my scorn and ridicule.

American veterans finally have a commander-in-chief who is ready to fight for their rights.

Navy Seal To Vets: Defend Trump Now

Infowars.com is starting an email initiative to show that U.S. veterans stand with president Trump.

As the establishment tries to delegitimize Donald Trump, now is the time to show your support for him.

Send in photos with your Trump gear or signs, as well as other creative ideas to [email protected] and we will get them out to the

Famous Navy SEAL Calls For Veterans To Defend Trump NOW!

Navy SEAL veteran Craig Sawyer gives a live public defense of Trump

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings keep coming but people are to hung up on their proud liberal mental illness cloud . Gawd if you liberals would gtf out of that trance.
[/QU
Vets who spit on POWs on election day won`t ever have my respect. They`re worse than Jane Fonda.

My reply disappeared but here it is. Vets who spit on POWs on election day are worse than Jane Fonda. They deserve no respect.

American veterans finally have a commander-in-chief who is ready to fight for their rights.

Navy Seal To Vets: Defend Trump Now

Infowars.com is starting an email initiative to show that U.S. veterans stand with president Trump.

As the establishment tries to delegitimize Donald Trump, now is the time to show your support for him.

Send in photos with your Trump gear or signs, as well as other creative ideas to [email protected] and we will get them out to the

Famous Navy SEAL Calls For Veterans To Defend Trump NOW!

Navy SEAL veteran Craig Sawyer gives a live public defense of Trump

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings keep coming but people are to hung up on their proud liberal mental illness cloud . Gawd if you liberals would gtf out of that trance.
[/QU
Vets who spit on POWs on election day won`t ever have my respect. They`re worse than Jane Fonda.

"Vets who spit on POWs on election day won`t ever have my respect. They`re worse than Jane Fonda."

Exactly!!!

Forum List

Back