🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Famous Navy Seal calls for veterans to defend Trump now

And you were never a SEAL either.

Doesn't matter if Asclepias was a SEAL, he's still a veteran. And, as a veteran, he, like myself, is simply expressing an opinion about Trump.

Sorry Trumpettes, but the military doesn't blindly support the GOP or whoever is in the White House. As a matter of fact, I wasn't a big fan of Clinton because of his lying to the American people about getting a blowjob. He should have just said yeah, I did it but then again, women are attracted to power and I'm the most powerful man on the planet.

You're a legend in your own mind.

I guess you missed the part where I said that I didn't like Clinton for what he did, and then, when I wrote "he should have just said" I was referring to what I thought Clinton should have said. And yeah, the president is considered to be one of the most powerful men on the planet.

Reading comprehension dude.
Reading comprehension is a struggle for him.

My reading comprehension level is 5x higher than some black bosunmate that never saw combat.

Guaranteed.

And also anti-american ex-military navy other fucktard as well. That never saw combat and tries to be seditious.

You lying RWNJ traitors "honor our vets" until you're actually called upon to HONOR OUR VETS.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I'd give up my life to keep this country from going the way turkey has been going...You fascist pieces of shit will have a war on your hands.

Tell him to fuck off for me please. I wont ever support that clown and i will laugh if someone euthanizes him.

Doesn't matter if Asclepias was a SEAL, he's still a veteran. And, as a veteran, he, like myself, is simply expressing an opinion about Trump.

Sorry Trumpettes, but the military doesn't blindly support the GOP or whoever is in the White House. As a matter of fact, I wasn't a big fan of Clinton because of his lying to the American people about getting a blowjob. He should have just said yeah, I did it but then again, women are attracted to power and I'm the most powerful man on the planet.

You're a legend in your own mind.

This from a boy who thinks he's John Wayne and that Wayne was a man of honor.

Or do you like him because you know that he was almost as slimy as the lying cheeto you now idolize?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Tell him to fuck off for me please. I wont ever support that clown and i will laugh if someone euthanizes him.

Were you?

No, but 5 have been close friends.
2 are still alive.
Oh...so you live vicariously thru others. Hey....look here! He wasn't a SEAL but he had friends who were. Whoooopeee! How do your SEAL "friends" like the so-called president's comments about POWs?

Every military person I talk to is for Trump.

Haven't seen one be anti- Trump yet.
No real military person is for Drumpf. They know he is an accident waiting to happen and they are not eager to die for his stupidity.

Last edited:
Trump has done nothing for this country. If he can't personally benefit personally, well then it's tough shit. He has zero idea of what sacrificing for his country involves. His history backs me up.

Were you?

2 are still alive.
Oh...so you live vicariously thru others. Hey....look here! He wasn't a SEAL but he had friends who were. Whoooopeee! How do your SEAL "friends" like the so-called president's comments about POWs?

No real military person is for Drumpf. They no he is an accident waiting to happen and they are not eager to die for his stupidity.

So you were career military, right?

Exactly. Well said. And what effect does the federal hiring freeze have on veteran's healthcare?

I make my own decisions. I do not blindly follow anyone.

American veterans finally have a commander-in-chief who is ready to fight for their rights.

Navy Seal To Vets: Defend Trump Now

Infowars.com is starting an email initiative to show that U.S. veterans stand with president Trump.

As the establishment tries to delegitimize Donald Trump, now is the time to show your support for him.

Send in photos with your Trump gear or signs, as well as other creative ideas to [email protected] and we will get them out to the

Famous Navy SEAL Calls For Veterans To Defend Trump NOW!

Navy SEAL veteran Craig Sawyer gives a live public defense of Trump

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings keep coming but people are to hung up on their proud liberal mental illness cloud . Gawd if you liberals would gtf out of that trance.

Their right to die in a botched operation?

Were you?

2 are still alive.

No real military person is for Drumpf. They no he is an accident waiting to happen and they are not eager to die for his stupidity.

What does that have to do with Drumpf being a flaming idiot?

w
I beg your pardon? Oh, you must be one of those misogynists that we eventually overcame.

It is an old Navy expression for the often effeminate paper-pushers before the Navy put women on combat ships. That's what he was!
I know perfectly well what your derogatory term mean. Sounds like you've got some manliness issues that you have to put down an Admin rate like that. You must have been a Black Shoe. :razz:

Says the bosun. I bet your deck wasn't even clean.

FAIL
Not a bosun....Did you ever serve? Besides like our so-called president....in the STD brigade?

Can't say I did. And-?
Ah...so you are not a vet like many of us are. You are not offended by the so-called president's comments about POWs?

2 are still alive.

You're talking "real military" It doesn't seem you were "real" enough about it to make it a career.

Were you?

2 are still alive.

I was. 21 years compared to your admitted 0 years.

w
It is an old Navy expression for the often effeminate paper-pushers before the Navy put women on combat ships. That's what he was!
I know perfectly well what your derogatory term mean. Sounds like you've got some manliness issues that you have to put down an Admin rate like that. You must have been a Black Shoe. :razz:

FAIL
Not a bosun....Did you ever serve? Besides like our so-called president....in the STD brigade?

Can't say I did. And-?
Ah...so you are not a vet like many of us are. You are not offended by the so-called president's comments about POWs?

In what capacity did you serve? McCain is a giant douche, by the way.

No outrage from me, winners don't get shot down and called "songbird" baby.

w

FAIL

Can't say I did. And-?

In what capacity did you serve? McCain is a giant douche, by the way.
Naval Aviator. And McCain served our country and was a POW for our country....doing a million times more for this country than you would ever dare to.

You're talking "real military" It doesn't seem you were "real" enough about it to make it a career.

Whether someone served for 4 years or 30 years, as long as they served they are veterans.

Not concerned with what it seems. Drumpf is an idiot and there is no way I would support him.

Not concerned with what it seems. Drumpf is an idiot and there is no way I would support him.

Ok

Forum List

Back