🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Famous Navy Seal calls for veterans to defend Trump now

My reply disappeared but here it is. Vets who spit on POWs on election day are worse than Jane Fonda. They deserve no respect.
McCain is the POWs? Looks like Trump was right about that gas bag all along. No one gives a shit about what you respect.

You don't think "...He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” is disrespectful of every POW?

Especially coming from someone who thinks his time is some rich private school is the same as military service?

My reply disappeared but here it is. Vets who spit on POWs on election day are worse than Jane Fonda. They deserve no respect.
McCain is the POWs? Looks like Trump was right about that gas bag all along. No one gives a shit about what you respect.

You don't think "...He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” is disrespectful of every POW?

Especially coming from someone who thinks his time is some rich private school is the same as military service?
He was criticizing the gas bag, not all POWs. When did he say his school was like military service?

I'm a 20 year veteran from the U.S. Navy, and I wouldn't piss up Trump's ass if his guts were on fire.
LOLOL....I'm a 10 year Naval Vet and I would roast a fuckin hotdog off his face, if this bitch was on fire....Fuck the Lyin King and the bitch that gave birth to him!!

He was criticizing the gas bag, not all POWs. When did he say his school was like military service?

Didn't he say "I always felt I was in the military" referring to his attending a private school?

And then some nonsense about him getting more training, militarily, than guys who go into the military.

Yes, he was making the remarks towards McCain. But why would they not be about any POW? The "I like people who weren't captured"? So he dislikes POWs.

Didn't he say "I always felt I was in the military" referring to his attending a private school?

And then some nonsense about him getting more training, militarily, than guys who go into the military.

Yes, he was making the remarks towards McCain. But why would they not be about any POW? The "I like people who weren't captured"? So he dislikes POWs.
I didn't take his words that way. Neither do most vets so....

You have talked to "most vets"? Or POWs?

I am not fan of McCain. But he is a hero for what he did, not for any failure by getting caught.

He was on the USS Forrestal as a pilot. The Forrestal was famous for the fires that almost destroyed her. McCain got out of his own jet, and rather than run for cover, he ran to another jet to help a pilot get out. He was hit by shrapnel when a nearby bomb exploded.

When he was in the quaint little place known as "The Hanoi Hilton", he was offered a chance to go home. It was a PR move by the North Vietnamese. McCain refused. He would only accept their "mercy" if every man who was captured before him was released with him. He stayed in that hellhole for another 4 years.

I am not fan of McCain. But he is a hero for what he did, not for any failure by getting caught.

He was on the USS Forrestal as a pilot. The Forrestal was famous for the fires that almost destroyed her. McCain got out of his own jet, and rather than run for cover, he ran to another jet to help a pilot get out. He was hit by shrapnel when a nearby bomb exploded.

When he was in the quaint little place known as "The Hanoi Hilton", he was offered a chance to go home. It was a PR move by the North Vietnamese. McCain refused. He would only accept their "mercy" if every man who was captured before him was released with him. He stayed in that hellhole for another 4 years.
I've been to military communities, nothing but Trump signs then. Everyone across the country said the same.

There may be more to McCain's history though:

USS Forrestal, July 29, 1967 - The worst accident aboard a US Navy surface vessel since WWII | Sonoran News
The Navy released John McCain’s military record after a Freedom of Information Act request from the Associated Press. The record is packed with information on McCain’s medals and commendations but little else. The one thing that the McCain campaign does not want to see released is the record of McCain’s antics on board the USS Forestal in 1967.

McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy. That catastrophe, with 27 dead and over 100 wounded trumps McCain’s record as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam.

WMR has learned additional details regarding the deadly fire aboard the Navy aircraft carrier, the USS Forrestal, on July 19, 1967 in the Gulf of Tonkin. The additional details point to then-Lt. Commander John McCain playing more of a role in triggering the fire and explosions than previously reported.

On January 16, 2006, WMR reported that according to a US Navy sailor who was aboard the Forrestal on the fateful day of the fire, “McCain and the Forrestal’s skipper, Capt. John K. Beling, were warned about the danger of using M-65 1000-lb. bombs manufactured in 1935, which were deemed too dangerous to use during World War II and, later, on B-52 bombers. The fire from the Zuni missle misfire resulted in the heavy 1000 pound bombs being knocked loose from the pylons of McCain’s A-4 aircraft, which were only designed to hold 500-pound bombs.”

WMR further reported, “The unstable bombs had a 60-second cook-off threshold in a fire situation and this warning was known to both Beling and McCain prior to the disaster.” WMR also cited the potential that McCain’s Navy records were used against him by the neo-cons in control of the Pentagon, “The neo-cons, who have had five years to examine every file within the Department of Defense, have likely accessed documents that could prove embarrassing to McCain, who was on board the USS Forrestal on July 29, 1967, and whose A-4 Skyhawk was struck by an air-toground Zuni missile that had misfired from an F-4 Phantom.”

WMR has been informed that crewmen aboard the Forrestal have provided additional information about the Forrestal incident. It is believed by many crewmen and those who have investigated the case that McCain deliberately “wet-started” his A-4E to shake up the guy in the plane behind his A-4. “Wet-starts”, done either deliberately or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft.

In McCain’s case, the “wet-start” apparently “cooked off” and launched the Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that touched off the explosions and massive fire. The F-4 pilot was reportedly killed in the conflagration. “Wet starting” was apparently a common practice among young “hot-dog” pilots.

McCain was quickly transferred to the USS Oriskany (the only Forrestal crewman to be immediately transferred). Three months later, McCain was shot down over North Vietnam on October 26, 1967.

As WMR previously reported, at the time of the Forrestal disaster, McCain’s father, Admiral John McCain, Jr., was Commander-in-Chief of US Naval Forces Europe (CINCUSNAVEUR) and was busy covering up the details of the deadly and pre-meditated June 8, 1967, Israeli attack on the NSA spy ship, the USS Liberty.

The fact that both McCains were involved in two incidents just weeks apart that resulted in a total death count of 168 on the Forrestal and the Liberty, with an additional injury count of 234 on both ships (with a number of them later dying from their wounds) with an accompanying classified paper trail inside the Pentagon, may be all that was needed to hold a Sword of Damocles over the head of the “family honor”-oriented McCain by the neo-cons.

WMR has also been informed by knowledgeable sources, including an ex-Navy A-4 pilot, the “wet-start game” was a common occurrence. However, it is between “very unlikely” and “impossible” for the Forrestal “wet start” to have been accidental. “Wet starts” were later rendered impossible by automated engine controls.

I've been to military communities, nothing but Trump signs then. Everyone across the country said the same.

USS Forrestal, July 29, 1967 - The worst accident aboard a US Navy surface vessel since WWII | Sonoran News
The Navy released John McCain’s military record after a Freedom of Information Act request from the Associated Press. The record is packed with information on McCain’s medals and commendations but little else. The one thing that the McCain campaign does not want to see released is the record of McCain’s antics on board the USS Forestal in 1967.

McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy. That catastrophe, with 27 dead and over 100 wounded trumps McCain’s record as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam.

WMR has learned additional details regarding the deadly fire aboard the Navy aircraft carrier, the USS Forrestal, on July 19, 1967 in the Gulf of Tonkin. The additional details point to then-Lt. Commander John McCain playing more of a role in triggering the fire and explosions than previously reported.

On January 16, 2006, WMR reported that according to a US Navy sailor who was aboard the Forrestal on the fateful day of the fire, “McCain and the Forrestal’s skipper, Capt. John K. Beling, were warned about the danger of using M-65 1000-lb. bombs manufactured in 1935, which were deemed too dangerous to use during World War II and, later, on B-52 bombers. The fire from the Zuni missle misfire resulted in the heavy 1000 pound bombs being knocked loose from the pylons of McCain’s A-4 aircraft, which were only designed to hold 500-pound bombs.”

WMR further reported, “The unstable bombs had a 60-second cook-off threshold in a fire situation and this warning was known to both Beling and McCain prior to the disaster.” WMR also cited the potential that McCain’s Navy records were used against him by the neo-cons in control of the Pentagon, “The neo-cons, who have had five years to examine every file within the Department of Defense, have likely accessed documents that could prove embarrassing to McCain, who was on board the USS Forrestal on July 29, 1967, and whose A-4 Skyhawk was struck by an air-toground Zuni missile that had misfired from an F-4 Phantom.”

WMR has been informed that crewmen aboard the Forrestal have provided additional information about the Forrestal incident. It is believed by many crewmen and those who have investigated the case that McCain deliberately “wet-started” his A-4E to shake up the guy in the plane behind his A-4. “Wet-starts”, done either deliberately or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft.

In McCain’s case, the “wet-start” apparently “cooked off” and launched the Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that touched off the explosions and massive fire. The F-4 pilot was reportedly killed in the conflagration. “Wet starting” was apparently a common practice among young “hot-dog” pilots.

McCain was quickly transferred to the USS Oriskany (the only Forrestal crewman to be immediately transferred). Three months later, McCain was shot down over North Vietnam on October 26, 1967.

As WMR previously reported, at the time of the Forrestal disaster, McCain’s father, Admiral John McCain, Jr., was Commander-in-Chief of US Naval Forces Europe (CINCUSNAVEUR) and was busy covering up the details of the deadly and pre-meditated June 8, 1967, Israeli attack on the NSA spy ship, the USS Liberty.

The fact that both McCains were involved in two incidents just weeks apart that resulted in a total death count of 168 on the Forrestal and the Liberty, with an additional injury count of 234 on both ships (with a number of them later dying from their wounds) with an accompanying classified paper trail inside the Pentagon, may be all that was needed to hold a Sword of Damocles over the head of the “family honor”-oriented McCain by the neo-cons.

WMR has also been informed by knowledgeable sources, including an ex-Navy A-4 pilot, the “wet-start game” was a common occurrence. However, it is between “very unlikely” and “impossible” for the Forrestal “wet start” to have been accidental. “Wet starts” were later rendered impossible by automated engine controls.

As your qouted posts states, the "wet starts" were common.

Nothing in your post changes what I posted about McCain. Especially him staying in the Hanoi Hilton from 1968 (when he was offered a release) until 1973 out of a sense of duty and honor where his fellow prisoners were concerned.

Nothing in your post changes what I posted about McCain. Especially him staying in the Hanoi Hilton from 1968 (when he was offered a release) until 1973 out of a sense of duty and honor where his fellow prisoners were concerned.

Also, when I was on my second ship, I was in charge of the cargo ordnance records and storage. The Zuni rockets could be set off by static. The4 Chief GM was a ballsy old salt. The Zunis were the only thing (I knew of) that scared him, because they were so unstable.

w
I beg your pardon? Oh, you must be one of those misogynists that we eventually overcame.

It is an old Navy expression for the often effeminate paper-pushers before the Navy put women on combat ships. That's what he was!
I know perfectly well what your derogatory term mean. Sounds like you've got some manliness issues that you have to put down an Admin rate like that. You must have been a Black Shoe. :razz:

No. No manliness issues here. There are some outstanding admin types in the Navy. I just bet the aforementioned individuali falls into that category due to his rampant liberal agenda.

Some of the best officers I ever met were women. But that was many years later when the Navy became more gender neutral. I never served on a ship with woman with the exception of a few weeks when we were assigned our first female crewmember who was our doctor.
So...you automatically classify a shipmate with different political views than you as somehow less?

No, but this individual has proven himself worthy of my scorn and ridicule.
On an anonymous message board? Admit it's just because he has different political opinions than you.

IF you actually noticed what the so-called president said, his comments were about ALL POWs. But you don't care about POWs or Vets...unless they serve you and your purpose.

As a vet I most certainly take his words that way.....are you a vet? Do you know any former POWs? If so, how can you look them in the eye and tell them you voted for that so-called president?

I didn't seek to change your mind or diminish his captivity, I just said I wasn't buying into your narrow views and there may be more to his record.

If you want to believe Trump was talking about all POWs go for it. I didn't take it that way and he got the majority military vote. I don't like McCain for what he is now, his record doesn't change it.

I didn't seek to change your mind or diminish his captivity, I just said I wasn't buying into your narrow views and there may be more to his record.

If you want to believe Trump was talking about all POWs go for it. I didn't take it that way and he got the majority military vote. I don't like McCain for what he is now, his record doesn't change it.

I said at the beginning of this discussion of McCain that I don't care for him.

But the man IS a hero.

I'm a 20 year veteran from the U.S. Navy, and I wouldn't piss up Trump's ass if his guts were on fire.
Eh there are traitors in the military....so run along Benedict.

Are you a veteran, Odium?
Not a chance in hell I would serve Israel's overseas territory aka the USA. My father and grandfather and uncle did unfortunately.I serve my race not a government that hates my race.

Then shut the fuck up about what US veterans should or shouldn't do.
Not gonna happen cuck. I am more loyal to our President than that "veteran" was/is. I will call his and every other Benedict Arnolds ass out if I see fit.

American veterans finally have a commander-in-chief who is ready to fight for their rights.

Navy Seal To Vets: Defend Trump Now

Infowars.com is starting an email initiative to show that U.S. veterans stand with president Trump.

As the establishment tries to delegitimize Donald Trump, now is the time to show your support for him.

Send in photos with your Trump gear or signs, as well as other creative ideas to [email protected] and we will get them out to the

Famous Navy SEAL Calls For Veterans To Defend Trump NOW!

Navy SEAL veteran Craig Sawyer gives a live public defense of Trump

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings keep coming but people are to hung up on their proud liberal mental illness cloud . Gawd if you liberals would gtf out of that trance.

I can already hear the liberals sharpening their knives.

Eh there are traitors in the military....so run along Benedict.

Are you a veteran, Odium?
Not a chance in hell I would serve Israel's overseas territory aka the USA. My father and grandfather and uncle did unfortunately.I serve my race not a government that hates my race.

Then shut the fuck up about what US veterans should or shouldn't do.
Not gonna happen cuck. I am more loyal to our President than that "veteran" was/is. I will call his and every other Benedict Arnolds ass out if I see fit.

I find it hilarious that someone who didn't have the balls to step up and serve is calling out veterans because they make their own decisions. Too funny.

Yeah, you can hide behind whatever pretenses you want. But the fact is, you lacked the courage to step up. Your opinion is less than worthless.

And any veteran who demands that other vets defend Trump, whether he is right or wrong, is the traitor.

I said at the beginning of this discussion of McCain that I don't care for him.

But the man IS a hero.
What kind of hero squeals like a pig to his captors?

Forum List

Back