Fani Willis and Wade referred to Georgia State Bar for Misconduct

Please link where the money came from her campaign.
Are you not seeing the circular conversation that's taking place here?

Tell you what champ. You believe whatever you want. Doesn't matter to me, this will all get resolved regardless of what you or I believe about it.

Law isn't about what people think; it's about what they can prove.

Where in Fani's testimony does she say she took money from her campaign and used it for personal expenses?
In the quote you provided?

That said. Even if she didn't use the specific physical dollars she took from her campaign to pay for the specific trips in question I'm pretty sure it's not legal to just take money out of your campaign funds and just use it on whatever. If she was mixing her personal and campaign cash together which that quote clearly implies that's a whole different set of issues she now has.

Are you not seeing the circular conversation that's taking place here?

Tell you what champ. You believe whatever you want. Doesn't matter to me, this will all get resolved regardless of what you or I believe about it.
So you can't say where the money came from.

You just know she withdrew money and used some for her campaign and some for personal use.

May I perhaps postulate a scenario?

Is it possible that someone can take money out of a personal account and use some of that money to to support their campaign and some of that money to buy a trip to Hawaii?

In the quote you provided?

That said. Even if she didn't use the specific physical dollars she took from her campaign to pay for the specific trips in question I'm pretty sure it's not legal to just take money out of your campaign funds and just use it on whatever. If she was mixing her personal and campaign cash together which that quote clearly implies that's a whole different set of issues she now has.
It's perfectly legal when you're the one funding you're own campaign.

Forum List

Back