Fantastic Businessman Trump Loses 55 Year Golf Event To Mexico

I wonder if Donnie will bring back his business from Mexico?
Hey it's the fake warrior....how ya doin Juan? Donnie will do just fine, he always has.

No he hasn't always done fine. He has gone bankrupt four times and has dozens of failed businesses.
You need to look at other large corporations...they all go through what Trump has at one time or another. Sears, Target, Sams club Price club etc etc
Sears? Target went bankrupt? Sam's Club? Price Club? none of those companies went bankrupt. Trump is in a class by himself.

The PGA announced they are moving their tour event held at Miami's famed Trump National Doral course for the last 55 years to Mexico City. In 2013, the PGA announced a ten year extension to the Trump National Doral to be held through 2023, but when Cadillac, the sponsor did not renew sponsorship of the event, it was dropped.

Trump National Doral was unable to find a sponsor and criticized the move when Donald Trump said "he hopes they have good kidnapping insurance." Tour moves event from Trump Doral to Mexico
That course has been around for a long time. Long before Trump stapled his name onto it. And now he's destroyed a tradition that existed long before he came along.

Dipshit can't even make a golf course great again. Get ready for the same to be done to America.
Can you be more specific? How did he destroy the tradition?

I wonder if Donnie will bring back his business from Mexico?
Hey it's the fake warrior....how ya doin Juan? Donnie will do just fine, he always has.

No he hasn't always done fine. He has gone bankrupt four times and has dozens of failed businesses.
You need to look at other large corporations...they all go through what Trump has at one time or another. Sears, Target, Sams club Price club etc etc
Sears? Target went bankrupt? Sam's Club? Price Club? none of those companies went bankrupt. Trump is in a class by himself.
The fact that Mitt didn't gobble up Trump, slice off the deadwood and fire 90% of the staff, and then sell him off to Chinese investors should tell us something. (-:

The PGA announced they are moving their tour event held at Miami's famed Trump National Doral course for the last 55 years to Mexico City. In 2013, the PGA announced a ten year extension to the Trump National Doral to be held through 2023, but when Cadillac, the sponsor did not renew sponsorship of the event, it was dropped.

Trump National Doral was unable to find a sponsor and criticized the move when Donald Trump said "he hopes they have good kidnapping insurance." Tour moves event from Trump Doral to Mexico
That course has been around for a long time. Long before Trump stapled his name onto it. And now he's destroyed a tradition that existed long before he came along.

Dipshit can't even make a golf course great again. Get ready for the same to be done to America.

I can't say positively. If Cadillac or the PGA would add more information to the move it could be substantiated that his words did him in. Beyond that, the fact that he couldn't find a sponsor or sponsor it himself says a lot. He certainly didn't do anything to save it, that alone demonstrates he didn't have high regard for the tradition.

Sears restructured under Chapter 11 in 2011, 2012, 2013 and may do the same next month. I know this.... my son works for the sears corporation in Ill.

Sears restructured under Chapter 11 in 2011, 2012, 2013 and may do the same next month. I know this.... my son works for the sears corporation in Ill.

I think you're wrong. KMart which owns Sears has filed for BK, but I don't think Sears has ever done that.

I can't say positively. If Cadillac or the PGA would add more information to the move it could be substantiated that his words did him in. Beyond that, the fact that he couldn't find a sponsor or sponsor it himself says a lot. He certainly didn't do anything to save it, that alone demonstrates he didn't have high regard for the tradition.
Sounds like you are making shit up. There was no where else in the US for the PGA tour? I suspect Mexico offered a better deal and they took it.

I think you're wrong. KMart which owns Sears has filed for BK, but I don't think Sears has ever done that.
Bankruptcy isn't unusual, esp for real estate ventures. But the Donald's been in bankruptcy court 150 times in one way or another. He's put lawyers' kids through school. LOL

Sounds like you are making shit up. There was no where else in the US for the PGA tour? I suspect Mexico offered a better deal and they took it.
The PGA picked Mexico for a specific reason, and the reason is Trump.

Business is business. One would think the world's greatest businessman would have been up to the challenge.

How much are all the FBI and related Hillary investigations costing American taxpayers???

Congressional investigations over $20 million. FBI has around 14 working on the email, although there was a rumor that 50 were on it. That was proven false and either way, the FBI doesn't report the cost of an investigation.

So, it sounds like the pga democratic supporting ceo is making it political then, doesn't it?

The PGA picked Mexico for a specific reason, and the reason is Trump.

Business is business. One would think the world's greatest businessman would have been up to the challenge.
No one has claimed he is the worlds greatest businessman but he will be a better president than Obama the liar. Obama is pissed off today because he felt he didn't get a loud enough applause in Indiana yesterday. That is your man. Thin skinned as hell. What a loser. A loser you support so why would I listen to your opinion of Trump?

How much are all the FBI and related Hillary investigations costing American taxpayers???

Congressional investigations over $20 million. FBI has around 14 working on the email, although there was a rumor that 50 were on it. That was proven false and either way, the FBI doesn't report the cost of an investigation.

Is Hillary going to repay the taxpayers? I mean if she wasn't such an imbecile this wouldn't be costing us a fortune.

We should get our money back. LOL

No one has claimed he is the worlds greatest businessman but he will be a better president than Obama the liar. Obama is pissed off today because he felt he didn't get a loud enough applause in Indiana yesterday. That is your man. Thin skinned as hell. What a loser. A loser you support so why would I listen to your opinion of Trump?

Trump thinks of himself as the world's greatest businessman. Obama not running for reelection.

Forum List

Back