Farmers on welfare ... U.S. Soybean Exporters Might Find Painful Lesson In Chicken Exports To Russia

Have no doubt that Donald Trump will rescue his associates and friends from loss of deductibility of State/Local Tax by either increasing debt further or finding some other way to separate his foolish followers from the hard-earned cash.
That's pretty easy to do when they think the exporters pay the tariffs to the US Treasury.

Wrong. Importers pay the tariffs.

You are a typical Trump uneducated supporter that Trump loves dearly for your gullibility.

Your reading comprehension has failed you.

Repeating denunciations other made against you is not rational. Makes you appear dumb.

I am pretty sure that cnm is not a Trumper at all.

Oops. Friendly fire incident. Apologies to cnm.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Um... when Bush was in power, the deficit declined every year until 2007, when it was $161 Billion. It bounced to $450 Billion or so, because of the sub-prime crash and recession. That a record deficit in 2008, of $450 Billion plus.

Obama had deficits that were over $1.4 Trillion. In Obama first two years, he had spent more money of deficit spending, than Bush had in the entire 8 years in office.

..... NOW..... NOW suddenly, you pretend you care about deficits? Only now you care? Why didn't you care so much when Obama was in office?

In fact, when Republicans shut down the government, were you blaming Obama for spending too much? Or did you blame Republicans for trying to stop Obama from spending too much?

honestly, I'm all for cutting the deficit, and reducing spending. And I don't have a problem with you saying we should do that.

However, trying to blame 'the orange man', when you people were blowing money all over the place for years until the Republicans shut down the government..... laughable. Laughable sir. No credibility, not with your history.

Obama received a failing economy from Bush but turned it around in one year.

Donald Trump received a growing economy and is priming the pump harder than Obama did in a failing economy.

The orange man is directing money into his own pockets and those of his associates.

While Trump is blithering about Joe Biden and Hunter Biden Ivanka, Don Jr., Eric, and Jared Kushner are filling their pockets with free money as fast as they can. Melania was implicated in $30 million missing from the inauguration celebration fund. The whole family are crooks.

Excuses. Excuses. Always excuses.

When Coolidge had a failing economy, he cut spending, and cut taxes, and the economy recovered into what was the roaring twenties.

Never ending excuses with you people.

When you have less money coming in.... you cut spending. That is the very essence of fiscal responsibility.

When revenue declines, you don't jack up spending even more. That irresponsible and foolish.

The orange man is directing money into his own pockets and those of his associates.

And you are a liar.

Melania was implicated in $30 million missing from the inauguration celebration fund.

AOC’s chief of staff ran $1M slush fund by diverting campaign cash to his own companies

DNC sought to hide details of Clinton funding deal

EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi paid husband with PAC funds

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

Rep. Maxine Waters’ family continues to profit directly from her position in Congress

Yeah.... about that.... Not much room to talk. Either practice what you preach, or stop preaching.

Donald Trump fined $2 million for stealing from his own charities. Whole Trump family banned from operating charities until they pass a course on how not to steal from charities.

From a fraudulent DemonRAT CONTROLLED COURT AND PROSECUTOR in N.Y...again caught you with bullshit!!!

Donald Trump can't corrupt state courts as easy as Federal courts. There aren't 50 bill Barr's on the market.
Unfortunately a corrupt government state run by demonRATS cant be caught either

Um... when Bush was in power, the deficit declined every year until 2007, when it was $161 Billion. It bounced to $450 Billion or so, because of the sub-prime crash and recession. That a record deficit in 2008, of $450 Billion plus.

Obama had deficits that were over $1.4 Trillion. In Obama first two years, he had spent more money of deficit spending, than Bush had in the entire 8 years in office.

..... NOW..... NOW suddenly, you pretend you care about deficits? Only now you care? Why didn't you care so much when Obama was in office?

In fact, when Republicans shut down the government, were you blaming Obama for spending too much? Or did you blame Republicans for trying to stop Obama from spending too much?

honestly, I'm all for cutting the deficit, and reducing spending. And I don't have a problem with you saying we should do that.

However, trying to blame 'the orange man', when you people were blowing money all over the place for years until the Republicans shut down the government..... laughable. Laughable sir. No credibility, not with your history.

Donald Trump received a growing economy and is priming the pump harder than Obama did in a failing economy.

While Trump is blithering about Joe Biden and Hunter Biden Ivanka, Don Jr., Eric, and Jared Kushner are filling their pockets with free money as fast as they can. Melania was implicated in $30 million missing from the inauguration celebration fund. The whole family are crooks.

We all know what a sick liar you are but from now on everytime one of you sick fucking ABNORMALS state he's making all sorts of money from being president, I think I'll DROP this NBC NEWS story on your heads, and notice it IS an anti-Trump NBC article....you worthless piece of shit actually believes his own FAKE NEWS!

Trump has lost $1 billion in personal wealth since running for president - NBC News
Oct 3, 2018 · The presidency has been bad for Donald Trump's finances, with his personal net worth falling from $4.5 billion to $3.1 billion over

Trump is a crook and grifter. In regard to his family, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The losses are from Russian mob money to Trump drying up because there is too much risk of exposure while he is POTUS.
But MUELLER after over $30 million wasted tax dollars and over 2 years COULDN'T PROVE SHIT, BUT you silly bastard still believes Biden and his sons EXTORTION AND BRIBERY has been DEBUNKED...you actuallyvbelieved that shit when even Ukraine now has revealed

$ 16.5 million stolen by Bidens', Ukrainian General ...
www.usmessageboard.com/threads/16-5-million-stolen-by-bidens-ukrainian-general...

The residents of Ukraine would be more than happy if all corrupt Ukrainian officials (as well as their American bosses) and their crimes are investigated. The sooner the better. $ 16.5 million in royalties from Burisma Biden and partners - stolen from Ukra.

Yes, Biden Is Guilty Of Actual Crimes In Ukraine, But The ...
https://en-volve.com/2019/11/22/yes-biden-is-guilty-of-actual-crimes-in-ukraine-but...

Yes, Biden Is Guilty Of Actual Crimes In Ukraine, But The Left Is Desperate to Hide It With Their Phony Impeachment. by Patrick M. Arnold November 22, 2019, 8:10 pm. ... has been highly involved in the Ukraine Energy goldmine as Shane Trejo reported in...

Biden faces scrutiny for demanding ouster of Ukraine ...
Biden faces scrutiny for demanding ouster of Ukraine official probing firm that employed his son

But Biden's role in the firing of Ukraine Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin in 2016, after Shokin as part of a corruption probe targeted a natural gas firm that hired Biden's son two years earlier

Joe Biden & Son exposed in massive Ukraine fracking ...
https://theduran.com/joe-biden-son-exposed-in-massive-ukraine-fracking-corruption...

The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris examine how former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden may have leveraged the Maidan coup and war in East Ukraine to strike lucrative oil fracking deals in East Ukraine

Want MORE?...... YOU have been exposed!

The Trump family and associates are filling their pockets with Uncle Sam's money as we debate.
Already proved you LIED....HOW MANY TIMES LITTLE ASSHOLE DO YOU HAVE TO BE SLAPPED DOWN?....You are my entertainment!

Winning does mean that some will have to face hardships....that is why he is subsidizing them....but I would not deny that it angers you commie, anti-Americans that his tariffs on China and others, (N.Korea getting more, along with Russia) are putting more hardships on them than anything harmful to parts of our economy....but trying to explain that to ideologies is a fruitless adventure. Fortunately most Independents understand the concept and will vote accordingly!

Farm bankruptcies are up 25% in 2019 over a year ago. Even with recent increases in sales, American farmers are only at half the sales of soy beans to the Chinese. The rest won’t be back.

Excuses. Excuses. Always excuses.

When Coolidge had a failing economy, he cut spending, and cut taxes, and the economy recovered into what was the roaring twenties.

Never ending excuses with you people.

When you have less money coming in.... you cut spending. That is the very essence of fiscal responsibility.

When revenue declines, you don't jack up spending even more. That irresponsible and foolish.

And you are a liar.

Melania was implicated in $30 million missing from the inauguration celebration fund.

AOC’s chief of staff ran $1M slush fund by diverting campaign cash to his own companies

DNC sought to hide details of Clinton funding deal

EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi paid husband with PAC funds

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000

Rep. Maxine Waters’ family continues to profit directly from her position in Congress

Yeah.... about that.... Not much room to talk. Either practice what you preach, or stop preaching.

Donald Trump fined $2 million for stealing from his own charities. Whole Trump family banned from operating charities until they pass a course on how not to steal from charities.

Changes nothing of what I said. Almost the entire Democrap party is loaded with corrupt people enriching themselves off the public.

You have ingested too much Trump dogma and propaganda.

You will never be normal again.

So now corruption of Democraps, even from left-wing news outlets, is magically Trump dogma and propaganda.
I don't think you people were ever normal to begin with. I think you were evil to start with, and you'll die evil.

We all know what a sick liar you are but from now on everytime one of you sick fucking ABNORMALS state he's making all sorts of money from being president, I think I'll DROP this NBC NEWS story on your heads, and notice it IS an anti-Trump NBC article....you worthless piece of shit actually believes his own FAKE NEWS!

Trump has lost $1 billion in personal wealth since running for president - NBC News
Oct 3, 2018 · The presidency has been bad for Donald Trump's finances, with his personal net worth falling from $4.5 billion to $3.1 billion over

Trump is a crook and grifter. In regard to his family, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The losses are from Russian mob money to Trump drying up because there is too much risk of exposure while he is POTUS.

ANd once again.... a liar.

Even if you were right.... still doesn't change anything I said, that was accurate and true. The entire Democrap party is full of people no better than Trump.

So all you are saying here is.... Trump sucks as bad as we Democrats do.

Ok.... still better than voting for a Democrat then.

Trump is evil. Even the evangelicals are reaching that conculsion.

I didn't know they ever thought otherwise. I've always known that Trump was an arrogant adulterous person, filled with himself.

That still doesn't change the fact, he's way better than you people. It doesn't matter how bad Trump is, when you people are worse. When you give me a better alternative, I'll consider that better alternative.

Until then it's just a bunch of garbage people, complaining that someone else is garbage. That's not good argument.

You have the same lack of credibility by blaming Obama and giving Trump and the GOP a free pass with what is going on now.

I have never given them a free pass. You are just making up stuff now.

You have the same lack of credibility by blaming Obama and giving Trump and the GOP a free pass with what is going on now.

Have you ever mentioned it on here?

Have you ever mentioned it on here?

Yeah, many times. As do many conservative pundits. I remember Ben Shapiro tearing into Trump about the over spending. Many people have complained that Trump needs to control the spending. Many. Many. Todd has on this forum. Many people have.

The goal of fiscal conservative ideals has never shaken because of Trump. Never.

Our only problem is.... again..... what do you want us to do? Reject Trump, then the Democraps take power, and we end up with a $5 Trillion dollar deficit? How is that an improvement?

Again, if you have a viable alternative, that will cut the deficit, give the alternative. I didn't even vote for Trump in 2016, because I thought he would be a left-wing Republican, and because his character sucks.

But again.... WHERE IS THE ALTERNATIVE.

And if you have no alternative, then whats the point of standing around complaining non-stop? How does that help?

Say Warren is the challenger. And it's a choice of Warren or Trump. You come on here, and say "How can you vote for Trump! He's over spending!"

Well Warren just said publicly about how to pay for all the programs she supports "Well there's always more money!".

Which do you think I'm going to vote for? What good option is there? You tell me.

Which do you think I'm going to vote for? What good option is there? You tell me.

There is always other options, but we as a country have been brainwashed into accepting the lesser of two evils. Nobody will vote for a 3rd party candidate because they cannot win, and they cannot win because nobody will vote for them. Can you not see how this become a self fulfilling prophecy.

There is always other options, but we as a country have been brainwashed into accepting the lesser of two evils. Nobody will vote for a 3rd party candidate because they cannot win, and they cannot win because nobody will vote for them. Can you not see how this become a self fulfilling prophecy.

People do vote for the 3rd party, and they still don't win.
*I* voted for a 3rd party candidate in 2016.

It doesn't matter if what you think people should do.

We can sit here and complain about gravity, because it hurts when you fall down... that won't improve anything.

I don't need your explanation that the way the American people vote, sucks. That's not helpful, and nothing improves.

What I need from you, who are sitting here telling me how terrible Trump is because he spends to much.... is viable solution. You just in your own post said that your solution, a 3rd party, is not viable.

So.... we're back to where we started. Trump who over spends, and the left-wingers who want to over spend by many multiples of what Trump does.

So far... the only logical option presented is still Trump.

Donald Trump has permanently damaged the agricultural industry with his trade war. The effects will translate into economic death for some rural communities as the lack of economic activity dries up jobs.

It appears the soybean market might already be lost for US farmers based on historical precedent with loss of chicken exports to Russia.

But, on the bright side, Trump might be able to lean on Boris Johnson to get British to eat more US chicken if they eventually accept chlorinated chicken, and if it is actually competitive with other suppliers.

In the meantime, Donald Trump has spent more on subsidies to farmers than was spent on the auto industry bailout of 2008-9 which was eventually mostly paid back by the auto industry. Fat chance that farmers will ever pay back because the sustainability of the industry has deteriorated since the trade war.

Thank you Donald Trump.

U.S. Soybean Exporters Might Find Painful Lesson In Chicken Exports To Russia After 2014 Ukraine Invasion

U.S. Soybean Exporters Might Find Painful Lesson In Chicken Exports To Russia After 2014 Ukraine Invasion
Ken Roberts

If U.S. soybean exporters want a glimpse of their future in China, they might consider what has happened to the U.S. chicken export market after the 2014 Russian invasion of Ukraine.
It disappeared.
This is the risk of the U.S.-China trade war to not only the soybean industry but a number of targeted industries, including oil and lumber.
While there are some differences between the Chinese and Russian cases, there are also striking similarities.
In both cases, the United States was the dominant export market.
As recently as last year, China was buying as much as 57% of U.S. soybean exports. Russia, while not as dominant a market for U.S. poultry exporters, ranked first from 2003 to 2009 and was a leading market through 2013.
In August of last year, Chinese imports of U.S. soybeans dropped to 2% of the U.S. export market. While they recovered to 54% in August of this year, they dropped to 25% in September, the most recent U.S. Census Bureau data available.
U.S. soybean exports had followed a regular pattern for years, with surges in October and November -- until this year, as the effects of the U.S.-China trade war took hold.

U.S. soybean exports had followed a regular pattern for years, with surges in October and November ...
As for Russia, since 2013, it has not purchased any poultry from the United States. None. The global U.S. poultry export market has yet to fully recover. ...

If you are one of those top 1% corporate agribusiness executives, your golden parachute may be in danger. Otherwise, grow/raise something else.

We can sit here and complain about gravity, because it hurts when you fall down... that won't improve anything.

I don't need your explanation that the way the American people vote, sucks. That's not helpful, and nothing improves.

What I need from you, who are sitting here telling me how terrible Trump is because he spends to much.... is viable solution. You just in your own post said that your solution, a 3rd party, is not viable.

So.... we're back to where we started. Trump who over spends, and the left-wingers who want to over spend by many multiples of what Trump does.

The solution is for people to quit sending people back to congress when they spend too much.

Seems simple enough

China PAYS the tariffs on goods coming in

>>>>

Who pays Trump's tariffs, China or U.S. customers and companies?

- U.S. President Donald Trump says China pays the tariffs he has imposed on $250 billion of Chinese exports to the United States.
But that is not how tariffs work. China’s government and companies in China do not pay tariffs directly. Tariffs are a tax on imports. They are paid by U.S.-registered firms to U.S. customs for the goods they import into the United States.
Importers often pass the costs of tariffs on to customers - manufacturers and consumers in the United States - by raising their prices.

~S~

Those US registered companies are selling and promoting China;'s growth and employment.. Those companies are there to leverage the cheap labor, cheap energy, cheap real estate that CHINA BUILDS.. And the imports are not now or EVER --- just US registered companies. Plenty of Chinese knock-offs, original products and Foreign registered companies as well...

EVERYTHING is accounted for in China Yuan.. And China is fighting tariffs not by RAISING their costs of labor or supply stream goods -- but by devaluing their currency...

US consumers have seen very small upticks in pricing.. That money at the port of entry is REAL CASH that would otherwise get squandered in the Gen Fund.. I'm glad it's being targeted to relieve farmers who have goods flowing in the OTHER direction...

Last edited:

The solution is for people to quit sending people back to congress when they spend too much.

Seems simple enough

AMEN! Let's do it! By all means, convince all the public to kick out all the politicians who spend non-stop.

I'm all for it. In 2008 and 2012, I had a list of every single politicians that voted in favor of the bailouts, and every single one that showed up on my ballot I voted against them, no matter who was on the other side.

If you can get that grass roots movement to go, I'll join up.

Have no doubt that Donald Trump will rescue his associates and friends from loss of deductibility of State/Local Tax by either increasing debt further or finding some other way to separate his foolish followers from the hard-earned cash.

Actually Kermit -- It's fun to watch the Dems go to bat for the 1% when the "Republicans try to strip their tax benefits"... It just REAKS of hypocrisy..

By gum -- those are OUR 1% that are suffering from our OWN overtaxed states and we will DEFEND THEM...

Democrat politics is now officially a joke... Buttigieg can't do a fund raiser in a wine cave without being PUMMELED by the other richer clowns on the debate stage.. And Tom Steyer is one of those evil hedge fund managers that Dems want to lynch...

It's fun to watch the fur fly ---- keep it up.....

In case your not understanding HOW "Trump paid more subsidies to farmers" recently -- let me explain.. It will only hurt if you're totally ignorant of tariffs and what's goin on...

China PAYS the tariffs on goods coming in.. Whether those costs are passed on to consumers is not as clear as most MSNBC morons make it out to be... Actually very little price inflation has incurred.

Not really true, prices on good and food have been going up steadily while energy has been going down keeping the inflation in check.

If food is going UP here -- it ain't got ZIP to do with China trade.. They are holding back from massive amounts of farm product -- which means --- the raw corn, soy, hogs that they are NOT buying are CHEAPER for US consumers..

So no food price inflation, energy price DEFLATION, but maybe the US companies stupid enough to expose their Intellectual property and turn over considerable amounts of financial and supply chain control to China will have to raise the cost of SOME imported goods..

It doesn't make me sad that these companies have a temporary loss of 15 or 25% of the 50% of manufacturing savings that got them trapped over there..

It also doesn't make me sad that farmers who were TARGETED by China are getting some of the swag from the income at incoming customs..

Like China targeting US BASED plants and companies for tariffs -- OUR tariffs are highly weighted towards ACTUAL CHINESE GOODS, not US foreign manufacturing..

And like I said, I'm NOT a fan of tariffs unless there's a new "contract" to negotiate and they are temporary incentives.. It's part of the art of making those deals...

Seems simple enough

Donald Trump spent >$100 million on his golf excursions. Lock him up for theft and deceit.

Those US registered companies are selling and promoting China;'s growth and employment.. Those companies are there to leverage the cheap labor, cheap energy, cheap real estate that CHINA BUILDS.. And the imports are not now or EVER --- just US registered companies. Plenty of Chinese knock-offs, original products and Foreign registered companies as well...

If you're describing globalists , then this makes some sense

And China is fighting tariffs not by RAISING their costs of labor or supply stream goods -- but by devaluing their currency...

which means they pay less @ their ports in yuan...

US-China trade war in 300 words

US consumers have seen very upticks in pricing.

everything in my trade ticked up

in fact a good portion of sources had 'pre tariff' sales

~S~

Forum List

Back