Father of Oregon killer blames GUNS, not son, for massacre?

I know you can't be this stupid Joe. I also know you only post as instructed by the DNC.

But just in case, please get an education on the consequences of no rights to guns, by the people...throughout all of civilized history.

Actually, private gun ownership has never prevented a dictatorship.

German citizens had a shitload of guns. And they all enthusiastically supported Hitler up until the point allied armies were rolling into their cities. Some of them even used their guns to keep fighting after VE Day. (The allies solved that problem by taking the German gun nuts out and shooting them.)

Guy, here's the thing. I used to be a Republican, until the Religious nuts and the Libertarian Nuts, who are fringes, took over the party. So while you are fighting over government small enough to fit in a woman's vagina, I look for reasonable solutions to problems.

If you can come up with a method to keep guns out of the hands of guys like Christopher Mercer, people who never under any circumstances should have access to guns, please let me know.

The rest of the world figured this out. Gun ownership should be restricted to only those who are responsible. You know, a "Well-Regulated Militia".
Godwin's Law is strong in you...were the JEWS allowed guns in Nazi Germany Joey?

Your lack of knowledge is duly noted.

Read this...I know it won't help as you have shown a desire to stay ignorant.
What happens when governments disarm their citizens?

by Carlo

Here’s a history of what happens after governments have disarmed their citizens:

1911 – Turkey disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 1.5 million Armenians.

1929 – Russia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

1935 – China disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.

1938 – Germany disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 16 million Jews.

1956 – Cambodia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

1964 – Guatamala disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

1970 – Uganda disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians.

[Editor: You can argue about the numbers, but the point here is that disarmed citizens are vulnerable, and that there are many historical examples of disarmed citizens being killed and oppressed by their own government. The excuse given by authorities that they need to take guns away from citizens in order to lower crime rates is not supported by facts. Even if a government does not turn on its own citizens after disarming them, people are less safe – because unarmed citizens are easy targets to criminals. Over and over again, it has been clearly shown that taking guns away from citizens does not lead to a decrease in crime but rather a dramatic increase.]

Australia has disarmed it’s citizens, and a year later the homicide rate in the largest province is up 300%. The burglaries of seniors is “dramatically” up.

I guess the criminals did not turn their weapons in. Only the innocent law abiding citizens turned in weapons.

In US cities with the highest crime rates, taking guns away from the citizens has not lowered the homicide rate. All it has done is to make it easier for criminals to operate.

The 2nd amendment is not about duck hunting, or deer hunting. It is about having the ability and the right to defend oneself and your family. It doesn’t matter if that threat is a burglar, or the Federal Government. A disarmed population is fair game for any president who may be aspiring to become a dictator. Having its citizens armed was the plain and simple intent of the founding fathers of our country.

Joe knows the consequences, and approves.

No, I don't approve of 33,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries every year. That's the point.

Your side is set to nominate a Reality TV Rodeo Clown with a Bad Combover. You kind of don't get to lecture the rest of us on Democracy at this point.
Wrong again Joe.

Guns prevent far more crimes then they are used in crimes.

Your DNC handlers have not prepared you well this morning. Go back to bed and try again tomorrow.

Godwin's Law is strong in you...were the JEWS allowed guns in Nazi Germany Joey?

Jews were less than .5% of the population of Germany. Hitler had to invade other countries to find Jews to turn into lampshades.

1938 – Germany disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 16 million Jews.

That's simply not true. The Nazis REPEALED the gun control laws that had been put into place by the Weimar regime.

1956 – Cambodia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

You left out the part between 1968 and 1975 where the US and China dumped hundreds of thousands of tons of military grade weapons for all sides to have... Lack of guns wasn't Cambodia's problem. Too many guns and too many people looking for payback was.

Wrong again Joe.

Your DNC handlers have not prepared you well this morning. Go back to bed and try again tomorrow.

Uh, no, guy, they don't.

The FBI says that there are only 47,000 defensive gun uses a year. Any other statistic is pure bullshit.

We have 33,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries and 300,000 gun crimes every year.

Guns realy are the problem.

1929 – Russia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

That's not true, either.

Most of the Russians who died because of the Communist regime died BEFORE 1929, and the only way you get to the mythical 20 million number is if you throw in the Russian Civil War and the Ukrainian Famine. Guns would have had no effect on the latter and probably made the former worse.

Jews were less than .5% of the population of Germany. Hitler had to invade other countries to find Jews to turn into lampshades.

That's simply not true. The Nazis REPEALED the gun control laws that had been put into place by the Weimar regime.

You left out the part between 1968 and 1975 where the US and China dumped hundreds of thousands of tons of military grade weapons for all sides to have... Lack of guns wasn't Cambodia's problem. Too many guns and too many people looking for payback was.
The Jews and others the Nazi thought undesirable were DISARMED by the Nazis. Try for once to get history right, rather than accept the lies told you by the gun grabbing DNC.

History clearly SHOUTS at you that when the people are disarmed, they are subject to the whims of the elite. If you had any commonsense, you would know this.

Do you really think YOU of all people, is smarter than ALL the Founding Fathers?

Wrong again Joe.

Uh, no, guy, they don't.

The FBI says that there are only 47,000 defensive gun uses a year. Any other statistic is pure bullshit.

We have 33,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries and 300,000 gun crimes every year.

Wrong.

Criminals in the US know many people are armed. Why do you think the mass murder targets gun free zones? Do you need a clue?

Just the mere fact that millions of Americans are ARMED...PREVENTS CRIME!!!

Nor hearing of anyone being refused a car because of a criminal record.

I know quite a few people that have had their drivers' licenses revoked for assorted crimes.

And had there been laws to prevent crazy people from getting guns a lot of those mass shootings never would have happened.

I am now convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that the wingnut loonies know that they'd fail any sanity tests and shouldn't be allowed around firearms.

I know quite a few people that have had their drivers' licenses revoked for assorted crimes.

Need a drivers license to buy a car?

First I heard of that.

I've never been asked for my license when I bought a car.

You will when you get around to buying your first car from a real dealership instead of from a broke-ass relative.

Only place I've ever purchased a car was at a dealership.

Never had a background check done.

Never had to show my license.

Just bought a car. Had to show driver's license, proof of insurance, and they ran credit check. No driver's license usually equals no car. So does no proof of insurance.

Wrong. Buying a car on credit requires all those things. Purchasing a car for cash - which is easy to do, if it's a cheap, used vehicle - requires none of those. And insurance is only required to use public roadways. On private property, nothing is required but the car.

And had there been laws to prevent crazy people from getting guns a lot of those mass shootings never would have happened.

I am now convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt that the wingnut loonies know that they'd fail any sanity tests and shouldn't be allowed around firearms.

First I heard of that.

You will when you get around to buying your first car from a real dealership instead of from a broke-ass relative.

Just bought a car. Had to show driver's license, proof of insurance, and they ran credit check. No driver's license usually equals no car. So does no proof of insurance.

Wrong. Buying a car on credit requires all those things. Purchasing a car for cash - which is easy to do, if it's a cheap, used vehicle - requires none of those. And insurance is only required to use public roadways. On private property, nothing is required but the car.

You cannot legally buy a car in my state without a driver's license and proof of insurance. I was also a licensed car dealer. Have a nice day and enjoy your fantasy.

Yeah the people are too stupid to be allowed guns.

Only government should have guns because history tell us government is wonderful, peaceful, benevolent, nice, caring,objective, fair minded, and just plain peachy.:confused::rolleyes:o_O:woohoo:

Can't fix stupid.

What you don't get, probably because you are a libertarian mutant who can't operate in the real world- is that the Government is US. Government are usually no better or no worse than the people they rule.

33,000 gun deaths, 78,000 gun injuries and 300,000 gun crimes a year prove most people really, really are too stupid to have guns.

320 million guns in private hands…..

gun murder 2014…..8,124

self defense with a gun by law abiding citizens….1.5 million

Accidental gun deaths…. 505

So normal people are incredibly responsible when it comes to using guns…..criminals not so much.

I know you can't be this stupid Joe. I also know you only post as instructed by the DNC.

But just in case, please get an education on the consequences of no rights to guns, by the people...throughout all of civilized history.

Actually, private gun ownership has never prevented a dictatorship.

German citizens had a shitload of guns. And they all enthusiastically supported Hitler up until the point allied armies were rolling into their cities. Some of them even used their guns to keep fighting after VE Day. (The allies solved that problem by taking the German gun nuts out and shooting them.)

Guy, here's the thing. I used to be a Republican, until the Religious nuts and the Libertarian Nuts, who are fringes, took over the party. So while you are fighting over government small enough to fit in a woman's vagina, I look for reasonable solutions to problems.

If you can come up with a method to keep guns out of the hands of guys like Christopher Mercer, people who never under any circumstances should have access to guns, please let me know.

The rest of the world figured this out. Gun ownership should be restricted to only those who are responsible. You know, a "Well-Regulated Militia".

It has never prevented a dictatorship because they always happen to people who have already been disarmed or who never had guns to begin with…….

You guys always pull this card out and say……guns never stopped anything…….never pointing out that you create gun free zones which disarm normal gun owners so they can't stop most mass shooters, and governments disarm the people before they march them into gas chambers…

We have never had a situation where a well armed society was attacked by their government…because they are disarmed before they are attacked….

German citizens did not have guns….nazi party members had guns…every political opponent was disarmed…..

He is shooting her because he is a violent sociopath and not a normal citizen.....domestic violence is an abnormal behavior......and has a record of a lifetime of violent behavior......and acquaintance murder includes two gang members who know each other or a drug dealer killing a snitch.......

Yawn, guy. I know you think there are a bunch of Darkies out there shooting each other, but half the people who shoot other people in this country are "White", or as you would say, "Normal".

Fact is, most murders are people who know each other, not strangers, and guns make them more common.

The Europeans HAVE ALREADY FIGURED THIS OUT!!!

Yes…most criminals who kill each other know each other…the drug dealer to the user, the gang member to the rival gang member……..the crook to the victim…all considered acquaintances……………almost all shooters have long criminal records, and almost all victims have criminal records…..normal people do not murder other people….

Yeah….that is what you guys say overtime they passed concealed carry…and you were wrong every single time……gun ownership is higher than ever, and more than 13 million people carry guns for self defense…and gun murder rates are going down, not up……..

And guns are used by normal gun owners 1.5 million times a year to stop violent criminal attack…vs……8,124 gun murders….which is lower than it has ever been….

Wrong again Joe.

Uh, no, guy, they don't.

The bill clinton Department of Justice did the research and found 1.5 million times a year……..please link to the source for the FBI numbers…..

First I heard of that.

You cannot legally buy a car in my state without a driver's license and proof of insurance. I was also a licensed car dealer. Have a nice day and enjoy your fantasy.
The progressives always bring up the "car" thing, but Buying, driving and owning a car is a privilege as it should be. Owning and shooting firearms is a right.
Big difference, just look in Constitution.

The nazis didn't allow political enemies to have guns…..

Genocide, mass murder and ethnic cleansing only happen to unarmed people……let's try arming people and put an end to all 3.

First I heard of that.

Well, without knowing what state you live in, it's hard to verify, now isn't it? As for your anecdotal, "I did this for a living, so I WIN!", it gets exactly the respect and attention it deserves. :9:

He is shooting her because he is a violent sociopath and not a normal citizen.....domestic violence is an abnormal behavior......and has a record of a lifetime of violent behavior......and acquaintance murder includes two gang members who know each other or a drug dealer killing a snitch.......

Yawn, guy. I know you think there are a bunch of Darkies out there shooting each other, but half the people who shoot other people in this country are "White", or as you would say, "Normal".

Fact is, most murders are people who know each other, not strangers, and guns make them more common.

The Europeans HAVE ALREADY FIGURED THIS OUT!!!

Yes…most criminals who kill each other know each other…the drug dealer to the user, the gang member to the rival gang member……..the crook to the victim…all considered acquaintances……………almost all shooters have long criminal records, and almost all victims have criminal records…..normal people do not murder other people….
Why is it so many criminals, with long criminal records, are allowed back into society?

It makes one wonder if this is not a plan by government, to cause crime to occur so that the public can be propagandized into granting government more power and limiting citizen rights. Akin to Obama's Fast & Furious program, for which he should have been impeached and removed...if this were a sane nation.

Big Ears is now releasing 6k criminals. Are all of them non-violent? Doubt it.

Yet another impeachable offense.

Forum List

Back