FBI has not contacted dozens of potential sources in Kavanaugh investigation

So YES, by ALL means and manner --- FAST TRACK!
HURRY BITCH McTURTLE .. HURRY!!

WASHINGTON — More than 40 people with potential information into the sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh have not been contacted by the FBI, according to multiple sources that include friends of both the nominee and his accusers.​

And there it begins: no investigation was ever to be deemed worthy of the Left unless it resulted in Kavanaugh behind bars and the Left laughing at his shame. The FBI investigated dozens of people, apparently far enough to determine the only question here, the veracity of political hitwoman activist Chrissy Blasey Ford.

proxy.jpg

WASHINGTON — More than 40 people with potential information into the sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh have not been contacted by the FBI, according to multiple sources that include friends of both the nominee and his accusers.​

Oh, give it a rest, Dr. Love! You didn't want him anyway, so quit bitching about the stupid investigation. It doesn't matter. No one is basing their decision on what the FBI reveals.

And there it begins: no investigation was ever to be deemed worthy of the Left unless it resulted in Kavanaugh behind bars and the Left laughing at his shame. The FBI investigated dozens of people, apparently far enough to determine the only question here, the veracity of political hitwoman activist Chrissy Blasey Ford.

View attachment 220081
We don't know what the investigation found, and the report hasn't been leaked yet, so hold your fire.

Every time I see your avatar I get hungry for Korean food. Please change it.

You have to remember that the GOP does not care what the FBI finds

40! Yesterday it was 24. Using Russia Russia Russia as the template, the witnesses for the witnesses have to be interviewed to see if there is a round 3 or 4.

The FBI interviewed their witnesses and wrote their report. Why are Democrats so afraid to make the report public?

View attachment 220081
We don't know what the investigation found, and the report hasn't been leaked yet, so hold your fire.

Short Investigation = Short Answer

Since testimony was given by all her so called witnesses and they claim she was a liar, and follow up on her statements about fear of flying, never coaching someone how to pass a lie detector test, lies about why her home has two doors, and the vague and evasive answers she gave about how she got to the party, how she got home, who invited her, who's party it was, where it was at, what month, date or year it was at, who the people are who were there, her strange demeanor, her scrubbing of her social media, her refusal to verify her 'therapist notes', her refusal to provide a copy of the 'so called' lie detector test, and her unsatisfactory answers about why it was so long, and why it was conducted at a hotel room, and why her so called attorneys immediately set up a GO FUND ME ACCOUNT FOR HER with a Million Dollars in it, her strange 4 hour lie detector test where she was asked just two questions.....

Oh, I said SHORT, huh?

This bitch was caught in multiple lies and she should be tied to a stake and publicly flogged!

They should make the FBI report public and let Public Opinion flog her and Feinstein.

Last edited:

They contacted every USMB member but you apparently.

They don’t need to. If the key players don’t have anything, those others are worthless.

The Senators from both parties met and agreed on the length and scope of the FBI investigation. What else escapes you?

View attachment 220081
Fire at will. Fords story has more holes we can imagine.

View attachment 220081

Soo, basically, with dozens of people here leaping to negative conclusions including the OP and me saying to wait first to see what the FBI found, your synaptically-challenged frontal cortex deemed it necessary to tell ME to hold my fire? :rolleyes:

View attachment 220081

Short Investigation = Short Answer

Since testimony was given by all her so called witnesses and they claim she was a liar, and follow up on her statements about fear of flying, never coaching someone how to pass a lie detector test, lies about why her home has two doors, and the vague and evasive answers she gave about how she got to the party, how she got home, who invited her, who's party it was, where it was at, what month, date or year it was at, who the people are who were there, her strange demeanor, her scrubbing of her social media, her refusal to verify her 'therapist notes', her refusal to provide a copy of the 'so called' lie detector test, and her unsatisfactory answers about why it was so long, and why it was conducted at a hotel room, and why her so called attorneys immediately set up a GO FUND ME ACCOUNT FOR HER with a Million Dollars in it, her strange 4 hour lie detector test where she was asked just two questions.....

Oh, I said SHORT, huh?

This bitch was caught in multiple lies and she should be tied to a stake and publicly flogged!

They should make the FBI report public and let Public Opinion flog her and Feinstein.

Not to mention Brett's own records from that time showed him out of town or whatever the weekend in question. Publicly flogged? I think sued out the ass more like it. Sued for those million dollars. Let Chrissy Ford not profit ONE PENNY from this fiasco.

I myself find it rather fascinating how leftists DEMANDED the FBI investigate as though they thought the FBI had some magical abilities beyond what mortal man could comprehend . . . and now that they got what they want, every damned one of them has morphed into an armchair Hercule Poirot who's going to give "expert" instruction to the FBI on how to conduct an investigation, because NOW the FBI apparently can't find it's own ass with a map and a Native American guide.

Could we make up our minds, please?

And if NBC knows so damned much more about the "correct" way to investigate, and who needs to be interviewed, why didn't they just do it weeks ago? Last time I checked, the First Amendment gives them the right to go out and dig up whatever info they want.

View attachment 220081

Soo, basically, with dozens of people here leaping to negative conclusions including the OP and me saying to wait first to see what the FBI found, your synaptically-challenged frontal cortex deemed it necessary to tell ME to hold my fire? :rolleyes:
Not to mention Brett's own records from that time showed him out of town or whatever the weekend in question. Publicly flogged? I think sued out the ass more like it. Sued for those million dollars. Let Chrissy Ford not profit ONE PENNY from this fiasco.

The FBI investigated dozens of people, apparently far enough to determine the only question here, the veracity of political hitwoman activist Chrissy Blasey Ford.

I read you loud and clear, sir.

No one is basing their decision on what the FBI reveals.

:cuckoo:
No, Valerie. There is not a soul I've spoken to that hasn't made up their mind yet. In the Senate, I am positive that is even more true. Now, it's true if the FBI found some earth shattering information, it might change votes, but it seems .... cosmetic.

Forum List

Back