FBI releases new video of Capitol attack criminals

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
FBI releases new video footage of officers being assaulted at the US Capitol

These people are not Patriots. They are criminals at large. Help bring them to Justice. Contact the FBI if you recognize them.

These people are not Patriots. They are criminals at large. Help bring them to Justice. Contact the FBI if you recognize them.
I love these videos because they debunk republicans who try to downplay what happened.

4 innocent people died for god sakes.

Wow. I don’t think most people realize how big this was.

I think cops need to make it clear that the next time people do this violent shit there gonna get shot.

And republicans did bring guns to the Michigan capitol. It was a test run to see how the government would react.

One of my republican buddies was saying biden and pelosi should let the national guard go home. I wasn’t aware they were defending the capitol. All I know is these trump supporters exposed the fact our politicians are not properly protected. Capitol cops need better weapons. And no bringing guns to the capitol. You’ll get shot or arrested.

One more thing. If you recognize yourself...you best turn yourself in...before they knock on your door.

LOL...they'll all turn out to be dems.
You mean the ones wearing MAGA hats and waving Fat Man flags. NOPE, the FBI has confirmed that there were only Fat Man cult members at the insurrection.

Voters only need to be reminded of January 6th, the remember that the GOPQ cannot be trusted to Govern ever again. They are determined to bring down our country. You even have a GOPQ Congressman who is defending Putin the Murderer over our President. How can the GOPQ ever be given authority again?

You mean the ones wearing MAGA hats and waving Fat Man flags. NOPE, the FBI has confirmed that there were only Fat Man cult members at the insurrection.

Voters only need to be reminded of January 6th, the remember that the GOPQ cannot be trusted to Govern ever again. They are determined to bring down our country. You even have a GOPQ Congressman who is defending Putin the Murderer over our President. How can the GOPQ ever be given authority again?

Your pantifa buddies were videod changing into MAGA gear before the protest....try again.
If you want video proof I'll be glad to post it.

Your pantifa buddies were videod changing into MAGA gear before the protest....try again.
Did Fat Man Junior edit that video also?

You people let American Cities and livelihoods of all races, colors, and creeds get burnt and looted. That’s what Americans see and care about.

I noticed you didnt ask me to provide the video JimH52.
Why not?

You people let American Cities and livelihoods of all races, colors, and creeds get burnt and looted. That’s what Americans see and care about.
JANUARY 6TH
There will always be nuts that take advantage of peaceful protests to loot and steal. That is just a fact of life. But, to think, this MAGA GOPQ MOB was intent on destroying the electoral system of this country. You will never be able to compare the two. January 6th will live in Infamy along with December 7th and 9/11.

JANUARY 6TH
There will always be nuts that take advantage of peaceful protests to loot and steal. That is just a fact of life. But, to think, this MAGA GOPQ MOB was intent on destroying the electoral system of this country. You will never be able to compare the two. January 6th will live in Infamy along with December 7th and 9/11.

They had no chance of destroying the electoral system. You people keep playing that up. January 6 will live on because your side wants it to live on. The most significant live lost was a protestor shot. There is s fortress around the Hill. In the wake of 9/11, we wanted fortresses as well but your side cried “racists”.

Forum List

Back