Fear of Islam, immigrants and diversity are leading indicators of Donald Trump support

George Clooney and all these other part time activists who cared about Sudan for a trendy minute, they would talk about all the horrible things happening. The genocide, the child sex slaves--not one ever mentioned who is doing it all. It is never mentioned that Sudan is run by ethnically Arabic Muslims that are slaughtering the native African inhabitants. Sudan is literally a conquest for the natural resources of a country, while oppressing and slaughtering natives. Not a word.

If me distrusting Islam, too F-ing bad. The entire premise of this thread is why Trump is rising. Why Trump is quietly setting primary records, while Hillary is getting less votes than in 2008 when she lost. The irony and humor is completely lost on this know-nothing snowflake.

I mean, what's to fear America?...Just because this is a COMMON SIGHT in Germany, France, England, and MOST of the other EU countries doesn't mean SHIT to us as long as The Mulatto muslim in the White House keeps bringing them in 10,000 a month without VETTING them!....What could go wrong?

CTd0Ja_UAAE2FDE.jpg-large.jpeg

Been saying this for months. Now there is some polling data to support the premise

That headline may be self-evident these days, but at least we have some pretty solid data to back it up.

According to a new Pew Research study, if you look just at Republican voters who think the growing number of newcomers in the United States “threatens traditional American customs and values,” more than twice as many have "warm feelings toward Donald Trump" as have cold ones. Among those who say immigrants strengthen U.S. society, it's about 2-to-1 in the other direction.

Fear of Islam, immigrants and diversity are leading indicators of Donald Trump support

Support for Trump is based on bigotry and xenophobia

The same was true of feelings about Islam and the fact that the U.S. population, in a few decades, will be mostly black, Latino and Asian, not white. In both cases, attitudes more antipathetic toward Islam and the country's increasing diversity were more in-line with Trump support, while people who thought Islam is not more violent than other religions and that increased diversity isn't a bad thing were colder toward Trump.
Read my sig idiot.

"Diversity" and "xenophobia" are absolutely meaningless words used to pacify dipshit white Democrats so they won't resist their absolute displacement. All this study confirms is that white Democrats are officially on the lower end of the bell curve.

I'm neither white nor a Democrat

Been saying this for months. Now there is some polling data to support the premise

That headline may be self-evident these days, but at least we have some pretty solid data to back it up.

According to a new Pew Research study, if you look just at Republican voters who think the growing number of newcomers in the United States “threatens traditional American customs and values,” more than twice as many have "warm feelings toward Donald Trump" as have cold ones. Among those who say immigrants strengthen U.S. society, it's about 2-to-1 in the other direction.

The same was true of feelings about Islam and the fact that the U.S. population, in a few decades, will be mostly black, Latino and Asian, not white. In both cases, attitudes more antipathetic toward Islam and the country's increasing diversity were more in-line with Trump support, while people who thought Islam is not more violent than other religions and that increased diversity isn't a bad thing were colder toward Trump.
Read my sig idiot.

"Diversity" and "xenophobia" are absolutely meaningless words used to pacify dipshit white Democrats so they won't resist their absolute displacement. All this study confirms is that white Democrats are officially on the lower end of the bell curve.

I'm neither white nor a Democrat

Well then, that just leaves dipshit.

US politics is about being ELECTABLE.

Politicians are demagogues who want to be elcted at all costs.

So Donald Trump , a businessman, knows that bigotry and xenophobia are the keys to becoming ELECTABLE then he will shape his campaign to concentrate on those issues.

It does not mean that Trump is a bigot or xenophobe.It just means that he has been staying a the Holiday Inns

I am becoming so cynical, I am so resentful of any group that uses the browbeating, shaming and scolding to the degree political correct liberals do. People are tired of PC conformist hysteria and groupthink, if liberals would lighten up and accept human nature doesn't run on rails on their schedule all the time, a hell of a lot of Trump supporters would fall away. I am not voting for Trump, Hillary is the better man. Not by much, though.

Fear, my ass. More like prudence and common sense.

Fear, my ass. More like prudence and common sense.

I like him because he's not some political correct asshole...that and he drives the daffy loons berserk

In order for America to become great, it must be a White nation.

I'm Asian. I have an MBA and work for a Fortune 500 company.
Do it in Asia. :)

Why would I do that? I was born and raised in Boston. Maybe you should move to Europe you dumb cracker.
America was founded by MY ancestors not yours. At most you laid the train tracks :)

Listen you stupid fuck

The Chinese were very hard working people and YOUR ancestors could not compete. Reason a RACIST SCOTUS ruled that they could be interdicted , detained and deported.

In order for America to become great, it must be a White nation.

Why would I do that? I was born and raised in Boston. Maybe you should move to Europe you dumb cracker.
America was founded by MY ancestors not yours. At most you laid the train tracks :)

Listen you stupid fuck

The Chinese were very hard working people and YOUR ancestors could not compete. Reason a RACIST SCOTUS ruled that they could be interdicted , detained and deported.
ROFLMAO! I hit a nerve let me guess you are "asian" as well?
Get over it. This nation was settled and organized by WHITE MEN. It was intended for FREE WHITE PEOPLE.

Listen you stupid fuck

Get over it. This nation was settled and organized by WHITE MEN. It was intended for FREE WHITE PEOPLE.

No, my dick measures 12.75 inches .. So I guess I took after my Afro-American father. My mother is white .

You are a low life scumbag . Not because you are white but because your genes are fucked up.

Listen you stupid fuck

No, my dick measures 12.75 inches .. So I guess I took after my Afro-American father. My mother is white .

You are a low life scumbag . Not because you are white but because your genes are fucked up.

ah a halfbreed mutt! I would get mad as well....I got a ex sister that's a n!gger lover we haven't spoken in years and I have no interest in speaking to her disgusting ass. Race mixers are disgusting.

Listen you stupid fuck

ah a halfbreed mutt! I would get mad as well....I got a ex sister that's a n!gger lover we haven't spoken in years and I have no interest in speaking to her disgusting ass. Race mixers are disgusting.

No, SHE has no interest in speaking to you.

It sucks to be you.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with you? How is acting like a racist prick going to help anything? You do far more damage to the conservative cause then any liberal ever could.

Listen you stupid fuck

No one asked about your family, so STFU about it, you worthless weakling.

Fear of Islam. How about just disgust at the fact that Muslim women don't have rights. Muslim countries allow men to beat their wives for disobeying them or sharia law. This isn't a handful of radicals, it is widespread. What the left calls fear is actually opposition to denying rights to women. The main point that the left doesn't discuss is that Islam is an oppressive form of government more than a religion. Since when is it wrong to oppose dictators? Opposing the economic refugees, that the U.N. stated were not in danger, is also reasonable. They are seeding them across the world and those who see what is happening are not paranoid. The left pretends that Britain, France and Germany are doing great with the refugees but the truth is that there are serious problems. It has to do with constant rapes of women and children. Sharia patrols are everywhere and the Muslims have zero respect for non-Muslims. It's okay to call it what it is and that is an unwelcome invasion by predominantly ungrateful males. When Muslim Imams are preaching to the refugees that they need to impregnate the infidels and spread Islam, it might just give people the idea that they seek to take over.

Immigrants have always been accepted. Illegal aliens are a different matter. Open borders increase risks for everyone. Wanting good border security and for people to go through the process is not being against immigration, just insisting that it's done right. People upset over the fact that we limited the numbers can get over it. The limit was set for what is best for America. Sorry, but that is the number one priority. When illegal aliens come here and make demands while burning our flag and refusing to learn English, people tend not to embrace them. Those that truly come for a better life tend to want to become citizens and learn the language. They don't hold demonstrations where they bash America.

The biggest problem with open borders is that while many come here, respect us and are willing to abide by our laws, there are others who have nothing but contempt for us. There are drug cartels, rapists, terrorists and other scum who can come through the border all too easily.

It's not racist or wrong to demand respect from anyone coming here. It's not wrong to strongly dislike a government/religion that denies basic rights to women and children.

It is wrong to subject citizens to that kind of abuse for the sake of political gain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back