Federal Court Freezes Biden's Covid Vaccine Mandate for Businesses.

And then Trump upped the ante on advising against the vaccines!

Having to receive a vaccine I think is something that you should start thinking about, because I think it’s unnecessary.”

To be fair, CVS hires the dumbest, useless, most inept, most retarded fuktards they can possibly find, to work in their "pharmacies"........or as I like to call it, CVS's Cirque Du Stupidity. Hell, their cashiers at the front of their stores are more intelligent than anybody in their "pharmacy".

I stopped going to CVS long ago. The Muslim bitch "pharmacist" they had gave me the WRONG prescription. She REFUSED to refund my money, and SCREAMED AT ME that she wasn't giving me my money back!!! CVS STOLE my money, gave me somebody ELSES prescription, which is a felony from what I've been told. And yet, the gov't refuses to do anything about it. Par for the course.

Given the reasoned, mature manner in which you present your issues with CVS here, I can't begin to imagine why someone would scream at you...

Is this good news now with new strains approaching? Good for the Trumpers but not so good for America's responsible medical community that sees the risk coming down the pipe!
Good for Trump's true believers who get fixed up with deworming medicines, that 'really' work!
Yes. Rights are more important than safety. I am sure the Continental Army of 1776 would agree.

If you worked for me and tested positive for Covid, you would need a negative test before you came back to work.

Why should that negative test be required?

Once someone has had the disease, and it has run its course, there is no reason to assume that he is still contagious after a few weeks, and certainly no rational reason to require him to prove that he's not contagious.

In fact, the current science seems to very strongly suggest that one who is known to have had this disease and recovered therefrom is less of a hazard of spreading it to other than one who is not known to have had the disease and who has received any of the mRNA-based fake vaccines.

As for the government, if companies are required to vaccinate per request of the government, then the government should have to stand behind the possible litigation claims that might poor in on these companies as a result of these mandates. Then there is the mass loss of worker's that are being disrespected big time by both in the fall out.

There are established laws, duly passed by Congress and signed into law by past Presidents, that protect our medical privacy, and our rights with regard to what medical treatments we will or will not accept.

All employers are bound to obey these laws; and subject to some fairly serious penalties of they violate these laws.

An illegal order, issued unilaterally by a corrupt politician who has no authority to give any such order, is not a law, and does not change the obligations and consequences that actual laws impose. If a company violates its employees' rights under existing laws, then that company is still just as much ion violation, and just as subject to the penalties thereof.

See the Fourth Nuremberg Principle.

Yes. Rights are more important than safety. I am sure the Continental Army of 1776 would agree.

You're arguing with someone who is from Canaduh. The cowardly quiche-eaters who founded his degenerate nation certainly disagreed with the great men who founded ours, choosing the safety and protection of George III's England over freedom and independence.

Donald H is an artifact of this shameful and cowardly origin.

You're arguing with someone who is from Canaduh. The cowardly quiche-eaters who founded his degenerate nation certainly disagreed with the great men who founded ours, choosing the safety and protection of George III's England over freedom and independence.

Donald H is an artifact of this shameful and cowardly origin.
Canada? Yes. They have a panty waist PM.

Is this good news now with new strains approaching? Good for the Trumpers but not so good for America's responsible medical community that sees the risk coming down the pipe!
Good for Trump's true believers who get fixed up with deworming medicines, that 'really' work!
This is good news. The mandate was an egregious abuse of the regulatory power of OSHA.

Why is it necessary on younger kids? The Data doesn't back you up. But you only look at SCIENCE that is from ONLY YOUR NARRATIVE.
Had you read what I said you would have found that I didn't express an opinion on children receiving the vaccines.

That was beside the point that I proved on Trump trying to convince people to not be vaccinated. Ask shooter about it.

Had you read what I said you would have found that I didn't express an opinion on children receiving the vaccines.

That was beside the point that I proved on Trump trying to convince people to not be vaccinated. Ask shooter about it.
And the conversation on Trump was on younger children. Trump pushed Warp speed. He is pro vax but looks like not on kids who have VERY LOW death rates.

I against the vax..........Because it has NOT BEEN PROPERLY VETTED. Takes years to test vaccines for down stream effects. This is A EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE. And people keep getting the Covid anyway. Some say the vaccine has helped the virus MUTATE to a new Variant. The Delta variant is lethal. Didn't really see any damage here early on or first year. The Delta has taken some out that I knew now.

Forum List

Back